Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 344 of 920 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 394 444 844 ... LastLast
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 13794
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8649

    Avoid PD

    Quote Originally Posted by CityRat  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't even look like the pictures I had posted before as she DEFINITELY put on a bunch of lb's had a shitty attitude was rushing eventually just ended with a HJ while she was on her phone. Would not repeat.

    Which Korean spot did you go to afterwards?
    I'm fairly new to this Monger stuff but as my 1st post, I felt to verify this after just seeing her Ivana, really hot can confirm but her service was easily the worst of experiences. And it seems I arrived at the wrong time too she's literally leaving as I'm writing this just walked passed my car. We had a decent convo outside of it she seems real cool.

  2. #8648
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    It's always surprised me that there generally isn't any real security at these spas that are open to the general public. On the other hand, having a dude at the front desk freaks me out.
    I agree with you but once you see him multiple times you become use to it. He's there for a good reason. You figure male or female would have changed the outcome as a deterrent. I have commented before on BHC they are good and bad depending on the MT. So I know it was their fault for not having a person just for security. I pray the MT recovers.

  3. #8647
    Quote Originally Posted by DickFonzereli  [View Original Post]
    This is BS its not that hard to have after hour security. For a good price. Specially after hours. Theseladies deserve the security.
    It's always surprised me that there generally isn't any real security at these spas that are open to the general public. On the other hand, having a dude at the front desk freaks me out.

  4. #8646
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    I guess there are reasons why they have cameras.

    https://abc7chicago.com/chicago-stab...nter/12761308/

    Brighton Park stabbing: Female wellness spa employee stabbed, critically wounded, Chicago police say.
    This is BS its not that hard to have after hour security. For a good price. Specially after hours. Theseladies deserve the security.

  5. #8645
    Your a smart man.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomGuy  [View Original Post]
    Guilty LOL. Saw her at 12 pm yesterday after seeing your post. She was as advertised. Rimming, BBBJ, 69, DATY, FTUB, CIM, in that order. She laughed because I didn't stop her and CIM'd and she said "I want you fuck my pussy. " Tried to get me goin round two, but I was ready to leave. Reminds me of my ex in terms of her body type and build. I think I'm done with AMPs and Asians in general.

    But thanks OF Charlie. It was quality compared to the other places I've been.

  6. #8644

    As advertised

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    So, which one of you showed up at 819 at 9 am to see Anne this morning? I know it's one of you because booker said he specifically requested Anne.

    Booker said Anne had 8 guys by 3 pm. All by request. I told you all that she will be at 819 the whole month of February, so there is no need to rush to see her today LOL.

    Sharing is caring. How about some reviews from some of you? I don't want to be the only one writing reviews.
    Guilty LOL. Saw her at 12 pm yesterday after seeing your post. She was as advertised. Rimming, BBBJ, 69, DATY, FTUB, CIM, in that order. She laughed because I didn't stop her and CIM'd and she said "I want you fuck my pussy. " Tried to get me goin round two, but I was ready to leave. Reminds me of my ex in terms of her body type and build. I think I'm done with AMPs and Asians in general.

    But thanks OF Charlie. It was quality compared to the other places I've been.

  7. #8643
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    So, which one of you showed up at 819 at 9 am to see Anne this morning? I know it's one of you because booker said he specifically requested Anne.

    Booker said Anne had 8 guys by 3 pm. All by request. I told you all that she will be at 819 the whole month of February, so there is no need to rush to see her today LOL.

    Sharing is caring. How about some reviews from some of you? I don't want to be the only one writing reviews.
    My 1030 review was same as always (amazing). I do not know her language but she was saying to me her pussy under the weather still a little and next week will be even better SF.

  8. #8642
    Quote Originally Posted by GiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed influx in mongers at some of these places you mention. Someone else mentioned about the security cameras but apparently some of you aren't being nice to the girls or the place so you've made it onto the wall of shame with your face pics LOL.
    I guess there are reasons why they have cameras.

    https://abc7chicago.com/chicago-stab...nter/12761308/

    Brighton Park stabbing: Female wellness spa employee stabbed, critically wounded, Chicago police say.

  9. #8641
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper2005  [View Original Post]
    Saw Chu, very attractive, large natural breast. Shower routine was okay, no preview. But her BBBJ was very nice, good tongue use. She is incredibly responsive to DATY, fingering, and tit sucking. Really gets worked up. CFS, got the strong indication BBFS was not on the table. Went for round 2, she had a timer set for 50 minutes and said not enough time; but we still fooled around she got off with fingering while I got left hanging. Don't think I would repeat because of that. Probably should have pushed for round 2 earlier.
    Exactly my experience.

  10. #8640

    Busy busy

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    So, which one of you showed up at 819 at 9 am to see Anne this morning? I know it's one of you because booker said he specifically requested Anne.

    Booker said Anne had 8 guys by 3 pm. All by request. I told you all that she will be at 819 the whole month of February, so there is no need to rush to see her today LOL.

    Sharing is caring. How about some reviews from some of you? I don't want to be the only one writing reviews.
    I have noticed influx in mongers at some of these places you mention. Someone else mentioned about the security cameras but apparently some of you aren't being nice to the girls or the place so you've made it onto the wall of shame with your face pics LOL.

  11. #8639

    Sharing is caring

    So, which one of you showed up at 819 at 9 am to see Anne this morning? I know it's one of you because booker said he specifically requested Anne.

    Booker said Anne had 8 guys by 3 pm. All by request. I told you all that she will be at 819 the whole month of February, so there is no need to rush to see her today LOL.

    Sharing is caring. How about some reviews from some of you? I don't want to be the only one writing reviews.

  12. #8638

    Chu

    Saw Chu, very attractive, large natural breast. Shower routine was okay, no preview. But her BBBJ was very nice, good tongue use. She is incredibly responsive to DATY, fingering, and tit sucking. Really gets worked up. CFS, got the strong indication BBFS was not on the table. Went for round 2, she had a timer set for 50 minutes and said not enough time; but we still fooled around she got off with fingering while I got left hanging. Don't think I would repeat because of that. Probably should have pushed for round 2 earlier.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkipF69  [View Original Post]
    Waiting for Brianna and was wondering if anyone has had experience with Chu at KP? SF.

  13. #8637

    Taiwanese girl Tina at Pink Diamond

    I am always skeptical when I hear that there is a Taiwanese girl anywhere. Most of the time, it's just a ploy to get your business as they know Taiwanese girls are rare. But even if the chance is slim, I still like to take one for the team as I enjoy meeting my home country girls. Tina is definitely a real Taiwanese girl. Actually from my hometown too, but most of them are from Taipei anyway lol.

    Now most of you probably can't tell the difference between a Chinese girl and a Taiwanese girl. Even if you are Asian, you still might not be able to tell. Some of you might ask who cares as long as she is an Asian girl. But for some, they do care. No different than guys seek out say Japanese or Vietnamese girls.

    Tina spent a number of years in Singapore, so she speaks good English. Actually, half of the time she was talking to me in English lol. I am calling this out because I hear guys complaining about girls not speaking any English sometimes. For those of you who had the pleasure of meeting Ella, the session is so much better because she speaks good English.

    Tina is on the tallish side with natural C cups and very pointy nipples and she will let you suck on them like you are her baby lol. A couple of things to call out. Tina does fire BBBJ. I asked her why no ice as it is supposed to be fire and ice BBBJ. She said that guys go soft with ice BBBJ lol. Also, she is a relentless worker. As I was feeling lazy today, I just let her do BBBJ for what seems like 20 minutes, non stop too. Never complained or asked to take a break.

    For those of you who want to be with a refined and elegant girl or who just want to say that you have been with a Taiwanese girl, Tina is a good option. She is in room 2 at Pink Diamond.

  14. #8636

    Cameras

    Quote Originally Posted by AyoHell  [View Original Post]
    I meant a LEO cam. I shouldn't worry about that right.
    If you're worried about your picture being taken, you should just stay home. The City of Chicago has license plate readers, blue light cams that you see and some that you don't. There are cameras everywhere. The only cams that you have to worry about are those that might catch you in an act that is illegal. Going into a location is usually not illegal and the only time that those cameras would be reviewed is if a crime is committed at that location. Face it, you have your picture taken dozens of times a day. The key is that they have to catch you in the act.

  15. #8635

    Twins

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    I wish. The twins moved to Dallas a number of years back after AX went down. Someone said they went to the east coast after that.
    I would definitely do a flight to visit either of them!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape