Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 284 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 334 384 784 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12804
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBak15  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-dbd74bba16a2

    Batshit crazy but so fucking hot. Contact at your own risk. $600 and party favors / dates for me. So I can't say how it will go for you guys.
    Thanks for sharing.

    It's a shame about these crazy super hot women. Seems that's a common trait on Seeking.

    This woman looks like she has some great tits, which is nice. But what's with the Average body type. Does she really have an average body type? THe bed pic makes her look slim / athletic.

  2. #12803

    Batch

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-edb21861b679

    This girl is beyond persisent. She will text you and message you everyday or a everyother day trying to get you to send her some money or meet up. I did not get a chance to meet up with her because she is far but she wants $300 and to meet at a hotel. She seems nice but til I smash, she is just a begger.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-170538d70292

    She wants $150 to $250 just to meet. And $600 to 1 k for it all. She is not pretty enough for that. Requires everything covered but does provide her mychart. She has a open menu. Just everything covered. I will not see again.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...b-2a6b9fa73ded

    Really pretty. Way better looking than pics show. Girl next door vibe but she is a freak. CFS but she is open to bare with test results. A good find. $300.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-dbd74bba16a2

    Batshit crazy but so fucking hot. Contact at your own risk. $600 and party favors / dates for me. So I can't say how it will go for you guys.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-5969c594fbcf

    Not everyone's cup of tea. I will see her again. Wants allowance and is open to everything. But depends on if she likes you. This really is a side hustle for her. Good luck.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-583b2fe8fc41

    $400 lives downtown and does not host. Loves white guys.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-f7813e26d2e3

    Super tight body. Has braces and is freaky. Current stripper at a couple clubs. $300 CFS.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-4d5ec2f9b337

    She has been reviewed a lot. Late and high but a good time when you can catch her $400.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-4d5ec2f9b337

    Does not see that many people but she is a good time. $400.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-0fd3d9a15135

    She is a pro. $400 cfs but she is a fun time to hang with in general. Loves weed and white guys.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-4522c990c2bd

    $400 CFS semi pro. Party favors are a plus. Bigger than the pics show but she can take a pounding. She does not like white guys, so say you are mixed. Does not host.

    Also saw Tia, Gigi, Brooke and Vicky who have all been reviewed more than a few times on her recently. Can not find their links.

    I kept my reviews short because girls I have seen have pressed me about what I said here. Meaning we still have guys showing girls what we say. That only makes their prices go up and the people they saw before get pushed back. I don't blame anyone but myself. Seniors know I respond if you DM me. I recommend that others keep the details to a minimum if you intend to see them again.

    Last thing, instead of asking me, it would do you better to hit the girl up. They are not all pros. If you don't treat them like ****** and instead like young girls that you can help, I am sure you will have a blast.

    And random, are we on Discord?

  3. #12802
    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    The menu and the price sound good. What's you reason for not repeating?
    I was not physically attracted to her. But she is nice.

  4. #12801
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinFields  [View Original Post]
    Not very attractive, but all around nice. Possibly a little crazy too. Wouldn't repeat.
    The menu and the price sound good. What's you reason for not repeating?

  5. #12800

    Crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinFields  [View Original Post]
    Not very attractive, but all around nice. Possibly a little crazy too. Wouldn't repeat.
    She can host on the SS not in a terrible area. Had something lined up to see her but she canceled on my last min. Something about her place being broken into.

    After that we exchanged more texts and she is a bit odd. Maybe a lot of stress or previous drama.

    Hopefully more of you had better luck than I did, she quoted 3.

  6. #12799

    The odds are forever in their favor

    Quote Originally Posted by Razorthin2011  [View Original Post]
    It ain't about how good you are or how much someone thinks you are worth, it's about how much you can get. The equation is pretty simple to me, in general women on SA are trying to get as much as they can for as long as they can while doing as little as possible. The guys are the reverse, paying as little as they can but trying to get a such as they can. If she can get $1 k or more and simply spend time or go to a paid dinner in return she will take that in a heartbeat. However depending on the situation she may also take $250 and FS. Just depends on the situation, the girl, and the person talking to her. It's fluid and sometimes you hit a 7 or 11 and sometimes you crap out! But either way I doubt any guy in this site could coordinate to get enough guys for a critical mass to somehow lower expenses overal, just ain't going to happen.
    We all know the facts of life. For a man to walk in a room and have every woman there instantly want to bed him, he basically has to run the world. For a woman to have every man in a room instantly want to bang her, she just needs to walk into the room.

    The girls just need to keep throwing out their demands and odds are they'll eventually find someone dumb, desperate, or deep pocketed enough to pay that much. Those of us who don't want to pay that much for these experiences are stuck in tricky negotiations, getting ghosted or flamed, or settling for lower quality. Sometimes it works out, but I bet there are many times more girls landing big paydays than there are us guys finding ideal arrangement partners for reasonable donations. It's still worth it when it works out, but it's not easy.

  7. #12798
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-2f86636fc0d4

    Seen her way back before she had a kid. Tight pussy but covered BJ was a deal breaker! Is the type were make sure you get the expectations of what you are expecting ahead of time. If you want multiple pops let her know beforehand.

  8. #12797
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakspead  [View Original Post]
    Ya filthy animals.

    Here's my gift to you all: https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-5a77c979ba3b.

    $300 everytime ya'll meet up. She's expressed no time limit. She PREFERS BARE. She's a shorty.

    She'll lick your ass and get fucked in the ass too. Might be too good to be true! But its true!
    Not very attractive, but all around nice. Possibly a little crazy too. Wouldn't repeat.

  9. #12796

    IMO This Hobby is a Derrick Coleman Quote.

    It ain't about how good you are or how much someone thinks you are worth, it's about how much you can get. The equation is pretty simple to me, in general women on SA are trying to get as much as they can for as long as they can while doing as little as possible. The guys are the reverse, paying as little as they can but trying to get a such as they can. If she can get $1 k or more and simply spend time or go to a paid dinner in return she will take that in a heartbeat. However depending on the situation she may also take $250 and FS. Just depends on the situation, the girl, and the person talking to her. It's fluid and sometimes you hit a 7 or 11 and sometimes you crap out! But either way I doubt any guy in this site could coordinate to get enough guys for a critical mass to somehow lower expenses overal, just ain't going to happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I simply dismiss the idea that there are lots and lots of guys out there giving average girls thousands per date, and that is what is driving up GPS. There is, like in many aspects of the world, too much BS on social media, and the readers (=POTs) are too gullible. Girls have come to think that is what they deserve, but they are sitting at home, and because they haven't ever had a real arrangement, this is OK w / them.

    IK that great short term (I did well when I visited Chicago on a business trip) and ongoing (3 6 mo+) arrangements are still available from the site. At price points I am able to pay, hiding the $ from my SO.

  10. #12795

    Riribbyy

    DM me if you'd like to exchange notes on her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-c7f28b2bb1c4

  11. #12794

    Seeking Questions

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I'm thinking about getting an account with Seeking but have a few questions.

    1. Which prepaid credit card do you recommend or does it have to be a real credit card linked to a person?

    2. When using the search feature, does checking the "I'd Verified" option (or any other options) give better search results?

    Also, anyone see one of these 2 ladies?

    Lilbabyxx https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-9fdff2884163.

    Xxrosenxo https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-9a19f28acc5d.

    Thanks in advance!

    TJ.
    Don't waste your time with anyone not from the US. That second link the user is from Poland. Should be your first red flag. I'm also Leary if anyone who hasn't been on the site for very long. Lots of scammers create profiles to try and get you to send money upfront and once you do, profile is gone.

  12. #12793
    Quote Originally Posted by BillUnderwood  [View Original Post]
    The girl that I am mostly currently seeing told me about the guy she was seeing before me who would fly into Chicago and pay her $1,000 per visit, 3 X a month. She did not spend the night, just hang out and of course, FS. There are guys out there that will just throw the money out there because they don't care. Personally in the past, I too have paid $1,000 because she was just that hot, (Karli, mentioned the other day) and almost that much when I saw a certain popular agency girl as an Indy where we had our own arrangement.
    If you're looking for top tier instagram models, it's that or more.

  13. #12792
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1357

    Questions on Seeking

    Hi,

    I'm thinking about getting an account with Seeking but have a few questions.

    1. Which prepaid credit card do you recommend or does it have to be a real credit card linked to a person?

    2. When using the search feature, does checking the "I'd Verified" option (or any other options) give better search results?

    Also, anyone see one of these 2 ladies?

    Lilbabyxx https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-9fdff2884163.

    Xxrosenxo https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-9a19f28acc5d.

    Thanks in advance!

    TJ.

  14. #12791

    An honest discussion with a SB

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I simply dismiss the idea that there are lots and lots of guys out there giving average girls thousands per date, and that is what is driving up GPS. There is, like in many aspects of the world, too much BS on social media, and the readers (=POTs) are too gullible. Girls have come to think that is what they deserve, but they are sitting at home, and because they haven't ever had a real arrangement, this is OK w / them.

    IK that great short term (I did well when I visited Chicago on a business trip) and ongoing (3 6 mo+) arrangements are still available from the site. At price points I am able to pay, hiding the $ from my SO.
    The girl that I am mostly currently seeing told me about the guy she was seeing before me who would fly into Chicago and pay her $1,000 per visit, 3 X a month. She did not spend the night, just hang out and of course, FS. There are guys out there that will just throw the money out there because they don't care. Personally in the past, I too have paid $1,000 because she was just that hot, (Karli, mentioned the other day) and almost that much when I saw a certain popular agency girl as an Indy where we had our own arrangement.

  15. #12790
    Quote Originally Posted by DynoJr  [View Original Post]
    I've heard stories of guys paying $500 for a casual meal but never heard of it being consistent and definitely not $1000. Even the high end pros don't charge that typically. I think social media, much like the instagram influencers have warped the brains of our youth.

    And to think Gen why had a brighter future than millennials. They need a good old fashioned recession to set them straight.
    I believe that some girls are on seeking to flatter their ego. I mean, they may be super hot. If they ask a ridiculous amount, they might get a guy to actually pony up, and if he isn't a creep, they have a major windfall. If they don't want to bang him, they can make up some excuse, but they have his offer in their mind. But mostly they can sit there and have a lot of guys pursue them (often I see profiles that say they get tons of messages), which makes them feel great and they don't have to put out.

    These don't truly need the $, and they aren't in it for the quality of sex they can get.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape