Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 73 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 1085
This blog is moderated by BestDjInOhio
  1. #350

    Heather B is looking for an ATM

    Quote Originally Posted by BHEsq  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met with either of these 3:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-16af8cb3cadb - callmecutiexxx.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...-2ee8504290f7- HeatherB.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-94c9cb7d113b - Lovebug2793.

    I'm not from Tampa but visit often enough and am want to make sure I'm not wasting my time in making plans with either or both. If anyone has any reliable info about others and wants to offer or trade for info in NC, let me know. Always happy to share!
    I met with Heather B. A little heavier than her pics and quite cocky, confident. She lives the life and will expect you to be her ATM on call. She messaged me from Vegas and spent all her money at the strip club the first night and wanted some cash for her friends birthday party. I decided it was time to cut my losses.

  2. #349
    I've always had luck when I came down here on sa, seems alittle dry this time around. Why'all having any luck?

  3. #348

    Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianPers98  [View Original Post]
    I was talking to her last night after she me gave her cell. After a while she asked me if I can front her money or buy some of her videos she has made since I could not meet up that night. She said she was asking because she needed a room and in really bad shape with money at the time and so on and so on. You can see where this going. I believe she is a scam so if I were you I would stay away.
    Such a shame. She looked so cute. Any reliable girls on SA?

  4. #347
    Quote Originally Posted by HotRam1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got a chance to meet or had a convo with this chick?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D
    I was talking to her last night after she me gave her cell. After a while she asked me if I can front her money or buy some of her videos she has made since I could not meet up that night. She said she was asking because she needed a room and in really bad shape with money at the time and so on and so on. You can see where this going. I believe she is a scam so if I were you I would stay away.

  5. #346

    Bri_

    Anyone got a chance to meet or had a convo with this chick?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

  6. #345

    Excellent Recommendation!

    Quote Originally Posted by RonaldD1980  [View Original Post]
    When you post about a SB is is possible to get a photo instead of just a link?

    Some of us are considering the SB sites, but would like to see the kind of talent that is there before spending the $$.

    Thanks!
    YES! If you post about a SB, you should always include photos. This applies to LC reports as well! Both places are "perishable" links, they can disappear or change within minutes, so posting a link is absolutely useless. Never post links without also posting photos / screenshots as well, and don't forget posting known names as well.

  7. #344
    Quote Originally Posted by RonaldD1980  [View Original Post]
    When you post about a SB is is possible to get a photo instead of just a link?

    Some of us are considering the SB sites, but would like to see the kind of talent that is there before spending the $$.

    Thanks!
    Most of the pics they use are fake.

  8. #343

    For those of us who do not have an account

    When you post about a SB is is possible to get a photo instead of just a link?

    Some of us are considering the SB sites, but would like to see the kind of talent that is there before spending the $$.

    Thanks!

  9. 02-04-23 22:09


  10. #342

    Couple showed up expecting you to pay.

    Quote Originally Posted by Creideiki  [View Original Post]
    That list, originally posted in the Richmond VA forum, is a great guide. I'm in Sarasota, and I've managed to do pretty well in my first foray into this world. I need to highlight one of the rules:

    <blockquote> 8. Never accept a date where a "gay friend" or "sister" shows up with her "for her safety. " This is a hustler, a dinner who're who wants to treat her buddy or her pimp to a restaurant meal at your expense, or shake you down in some other way. If a normal girl were really concerned about her safety, she would not agree to meet you under any circumstance. </blockquote> .

    The one bad date (out of four) pulled this on me, after showing up for the date almost an hour and a half late (other lesson: if they're that late, tell them it's off). She did not announce she was bringing someone, whom she billed as her "sister," beforehand. Luckily for me, the place we met at had already closed for the night! We had about a 15 minute conversation. She wanted to talk business straight out of the gate, and I was unwilling to meet her terms. The whole thing lasted no more than 15 minutes. My cost was for drinks she didn't consume, so not ideal, but far less bad than it could have been.

    I did a couple of PPMs early on with women who turned out to be friendly but not exactly as attractive as their profile would have you believe; as a result, I no longer do PPM on a M&G, ever. If they're not willing to meet those terms, I move on.

    The other three first dates I had were good ones. I found I had much more success with women closer to my age (I'm in my 60's and reasonably fit) than the twentysomethings; the latter tend to either flake, text unreliably, or demand PPMs right out of the gate. Two of the three good dates didn't go to second dates, but one of my contacts invited me to keep her digits in case I wanted company for a cultural event. She's 50 but very attractive, so I may take her up on that when concerts / plays start again this fall.

    One I dated led to becoming an actual SB, whom I've seen about once a week. We relate real well because we have many common interests and the sex has been amazing. All she wants is occasional help with groceries; in one case I helped her with a veterinary bill. It's very nominal and for the quality of relationship and sex, it's a steal. The monthly membership was money well spent!
    Are you serious, I agree fuck that.

  11. #341

    You rock Bert sent you a pm

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    Hey Tampa Mongers have any of you visited this gem? She has a nice fat ass but looks pricey. If anyone has intel feel free to DM. Thanks!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-5366793daa6a
    You rock Bert sent you a pm.

  12. #340
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    KindHeiress

    Hey Tampa Mongers have any of you visited this gem? She has a nice fat ass but looks pricey. If anyone has intel feel free to DM. Thanks!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-5366793daa6a

  13. #339

    MistressGiota scammer

    Wants you to pay a deposit to her PayPal "sporarpayp@gmail.com"before meeting. I think she / he is in another country. Don't do it you will lose your money.

  14. #338
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy379  [View Original Post]
    She is legit and a fun time.
    Planning situation / availability, donation? PM if you like. I don't have any current intel to exchange, just getting back in the game so totally understood if you don't want to give info.

  15. #337
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster  [View Original Post]
    She used to live in Orlando and I chatted with her extensively then. Schedules never lined up but I feel pretty sure she is legit. Fantastic body on her.
    She is legit and a fun time.

  16. #336

    Cosmic Brownie

    Quote Originally Posted by Bncr7165  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever talked or met her? https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-75126cc11a0b.

    Seems eager to meet, maybe a little too eager. Haven't discussed $$$ yet.
    She used to live in Orlando and I chatted with her extensively then. Schedules never lined up but I feel pretty sure she is legit. Fantastic body on her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape