Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #160

    LK Chloe

    She's thick. Very much so for Asian standards. Not fat though. Didn't like to kiss or give head. I enjoyed her time more as a person than a provider. Super tight, A+ on that front. Won't repeat as I like the ex k pop star aesthetic.

  2. #159
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsoony  [View Original Post]
    LOL. To the post saying she's 25, yea right. She told me unintentionally that she's been in the biz for 10 years. Her face is a little funny and her body is not as firm as the 3 before her, but man. Her enthusiasm takes the cake. The BBBJ was one of the better ones I've had. Even after the first pop, she got on it right away until I made the whole, "but she kept sucking" face. KBP is starting off strong while LK is gradually getting worst.

    I'll still take a shot at Baby though. Looks like her performance is subpar, but as long as she's close to her pics, I'm game.
    You will never ever see a Korean in her 20's at this place. You will not even see that in Manhattan. But 30 something Koreans can be hot as fuck. Shit, I wish Diva would come back and she is early 40's.

    You want a 20 something Korean go hang out at H-Mart in Doraville.

  3. #158

    LK Rose

    Obviously, doesn't look as good as pics. Older. Attractive though. Tight everywhere except belly. Don't know if it's baby damage, rapid weight loss, or lipo. Felt more FWB than GFE, and I'm okay with that. Better then average head for LK. Aimed to please with plenty of eye contact. Definitely tried to communicate with limited English.

    Would repeat if I were the type to repeat.

  4. #157
    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    After the shower, she asked me to return to the room first because she needed to pee. I was wondering WTF she just showered and now I may smell pee during DATY. But she returned with kind of glossy eyes and blind stare during mish, I knew it was more than pee.
    LOL. You have my condolences. That didn't happen to me.

  5. #156

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by ManBoy69  [View Original Post]
    If anyone sees her this weekend give us a report. She looks amazing!
    If anyone has seen her and has info PM me. Thanks!

  6. #155

    Baby PP

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsoony  [View Original Post]
    Stay for PP? Not sure what that means, but yes on the blind stare.

    She did attempt at some semblance of GFE by laying on my arms.
    After the shower, she asked me to return to the room first because she needed to pee. I was wondering WTF she just showered and now I may smell pee during DATY. But she returned with kind of glossy eyes and blind stare during mish, I knew it was more than pee.

  7. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by JDanielsCoke  [View Original Post]
    Reviews are meh. What's your take?
    Don't like how she looks or performs.

  8. #153

    I was thinking about her or Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsoony  [View Original Post]
    This Julia is back eh? I'd avoid her.
    Reviews are meh. What's your take?

  9. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    Did Baby have that blind stare while laying on her back? Did she ask to stay for PP after shower? Nice racks for sure but performance is way subpar.
    Stay for PP? Not sure what that means, but yes on the blind stare.

    She did attempt at some semblance of GFE by laying on my arms.

  10. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by JDanielsCoke  [View Original Post]
    Most of the time if LKATL doesn't show a girl having a TER number I still do a search with the name and "Asian" ethnicity. This is what I found for Rose.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4342087-378355

    Also did one for Julia.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3094201-377903
    This Julia is back eh? I'd avoid her.

  11. #150

    Rose is smaller

    Quote Originally Posted by SamsungBlue  [View Original Post]
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3094201-359348

    Membership expired so I can't read it but the link seems to link to Rose.
    Most of the time if LKATL doesn't show a girl having a TER number I still do a search with the name and "Asian" ethnicity. This is what I found for Rose.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4342087-378355

    Also did one for Julia.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3094201-377903

  12. #149

    TER. Is Vivi Rose?

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3094201-359348

    Membership expired so I can't read it but the link seems to link to Rose.

  13. #148

    Ok to be Candid

    Quote Originally Posted by Aakaps  [View Original Post]
    I was just being kind. Her bod was not there.
    Thanks Aakaps. Some like it flat and some like it full. Its ok to be candid as we know what we are getting into.

    I will wait for the next rotation.

  14. #147

    Mina

    Quote Originally Posted by Bawall69  [View Original Post]
    This was exactly my reaction.

    However, I am trying to remember that attraction is not a universal thing. I don't like the bigger women some men go for, and there are some who would be disappointed by the petite bodies I love. To each their own.
    I was just being kind. Her bod was not there.

  15. #146

    Blind stare

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsoony  [View Original Post]
    Yup. Looks okay. Said she was 29. I didn't ask. Boring lay.
    Did Baby have that blind stare while laying on her back? Did she ask to stay for PP after shower? Nice racks for sure but performance is way subpar.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape