Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 5832
-
02-04-23 17:22 #162Senior Member

Posts: 162Kbp
Having trouble finding a link to KBP agency and neither forum nor Google search is helping. Anyone able to share?
Thanks.
-
02-04-23 14:55 #161Regular Member

Posts: 19KBP Mina will be back
Her face cuter in person imo but that could have been influenced by the somewhat dark room and my horniness. I can see what people mean when they say her body being okay as her body wasn't that firm but her GFE makes up for it. Her BBBJ was above average and she was really into it. She felt more like the playful GFE type. For those who didn't get the chance to see her this time, she told me she'll be back in May. I'm looking forward to the next girl in the kbp rotation.
-
02-03-23 16:31 #160Senior Member

Posts: 97LK Chloe
She's thick. Very much so for Asian standards. Not fat though. Didn't like to kiss or give head. I enjoyed her time more as a person than a provider. Super tight, A+ on that front. Won't repeat as I like the ex k pop star aesthetic.
-
02-01-23 20:49 #159Senior Member

Posts: 1766You will never ever see a Korean in her 20's at this place. You will not even see that in Manhattan. But 30 something Koreans can be hot as fuck. Shit, I wish Diva would come back and she is early 40's.
Originally Posted by Monsoony
[View Original Post]
You want a 20 something Korean go hang out at H-Mart in Doraville.
-
02-01-23 16:19 #158Senior Member

Posts: 97LK Rose
Obviously, doesn't look as good as pics. Older. Attractive though. Tight everywhere except belly. Don't know if it's baby damage, rapid weight loss, or lipo. Felt more FWB than GFE, and I'm okay with that. Better then average head for LK. Aimed to please with plenty of eye contact. Definitely tried to communicate with limited English.
Would repeat if I were the type to repeat.
-
02-01-23 16:05 #157Senior Member

Posts: 97LOL. You have my condolences. That didn't happen to me.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 15:13 #156Senior Member

Posts: 25Rose
If anyone has seen her and has info PM me. Thanks!
Originally Posted by ManBoy69
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 12:17 #155Senior Member

Posts: 738Baby PP
After the shower, she asked me to return to the room first because she needed to pee. I was wondering WTF she just showered and now I may smell pee during DATY. But she returned with kind of glossy eyes and blind stare during mish, I knew it was more than pee.
Originally Posted by Monsoony
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 10:34 #154Senior Member

Posts: 97Don't like how she looks or performs.
Originally Posted by JDanielsCoke
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 19:56 #153Senior Member

Posts: 55I was thinking about her or Rose
Reviews are meh. What's your take?
Originally Posted by Monsoony
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 19:21 #152Senior Member

Posts: 97Stay for PP? Not sure what that means, but yes on the blind stare.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
She did attempt at some semblance of GFE by laying on my arms.
-
01-31-23 19:20 #151Senior Member

Posts: 97This Julia is back eh? I'd avoid her.
Originally Posted by JDanielsCoke
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 17:49 #150Senior Member

Posts: 55Rose is smaller
Most of the time if LKATL doesn't show a girl having a TER number I still do a search with the name and "Asian" ethnicity. This is what I found for Rose.
Originally Posted by SamsungBlue
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4342087-378355
Also did one for Julia.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3094201-377903
-
01-30-23 23:37 #149Senior Member

Posts: 297TER. Is Vivi Rose?
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3094201-359348
Membership expired so I can't read it but the link seems to link to Rose.
-
01-30-23 15:53 #148Senior Member

Posts: 738Ok to be Candid
Thanks Aakaps. Some like it flat and some like it full. Its ok to be candid as we know what we are getting into.
Originally Posted by Aakaps
[View Original Post]
I will wait for the next rotation.









Reply With Quote






