Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 24828
-
02-04-23 15:48 #19593Senior Member

Posts: 346Thanks for the info. Tried to get ahold of her yesterday, but no response. I must've picked the wrong day to book anything with her.
Originally Posted by KJohn58
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-23 15:00 #19592Senior Member

Posts: 65Jade. Eros
https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/4509627.htm?cat=1
Responsive to texts so far. I have a plan set to toftt, but figured I'd ask before if anyone knows anything about her. Couldn't find anything when searching here and on other sites.
-
02-04-23 09:27 #19591Senior Member

Posts: 54Katie has always been a good time. Just likes to talk I mean talk a lot.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-23 08:06 #19590Senior Member

Posts: 153Missi
I'll start out with she answers and preforms well. BBBJ, I had to ask her to stop before I exploded, I then watched her toy show, ummm, I couldn't help myself from getting up close and personal from her toes up, the DATY was sweet, soft and moist, before I inched my way up for some mish, just inches away she expertly applied the cap, and like that I was inside her. She doesn't say much, she softly moans and sighs, she tiny, actually smaller (body weight) than the previous times I'd seen her, but still enjoyable.
Originally Posted by Boner1986
[View Original Post]
Like I said, she's not much of one for conversation, but knows what she's doing very well, she seems to travel a route she knows and I was happy to experience her again. Yes, I believe I'll repeat again.
AKA Missi, Melani, Nala and probably a few others.
-
02-04-23 07:34 #19589Senior Member

Posts: 10953/4
I've never seen any myself but:
Originally Posted by DreamSeeker1
[View Original Post]
Katie. Former DI, I believe pretty well liked.
Catherine. Reviewed and discussed here, might be discussed in Higher End.
Amy. She's well reviewed overall but I believe is not GFE.
Fancy. Not sure on her at all.
-
02-04-23 07:20 #19588Senior Member

Posts: 122Anyone had experience with either of these?
https://tryst.link/escort/katielynn
https://tryst.link/escort/catherine-amour
https://tryst.link/escort/prettyamy34
https://tryst.link/escort/fancy-rae-baker
If no feedback, I'll toft with one and report back. Thanks.
-
02-03-23 14:31 #19587Senior Member

Posts: 346Missi
Any info on this one?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...-town/53635094
I know she was talked about here in the past under a different name, but couldn't remember what her old name was.
-
02-03-23 02:11 #19586Senior Member

Posts: 125Need a motel
Any suggestions for a west side motel with early check in for outcall? Thanks.
-
02-02-23 20:09 #19585Regular Member

Posts: 18Mooresville bbw
Anyone have any feedback on this one? I'm curious about her incall, is it discrete?
https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/111978261
-
02-02-23 18:16 #19584Jxdq88GuestHave not seen her, but can find it on other sites as well: https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=375230 https://skipthegames.com/posts/salt-...-/978491031715.
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-23 16:29 #19583Senior Member

Posts: 189Persian princess
Does anyone have any experience with Persian Princess?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...078/3854367930
-
01-31-23 22:17 #19582Senior Member

Posts: 342They are on sumo
Their Ads are on sumo as of 1 hour ago. There are three of them advertising.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 18:05 #19581Senior Member

Posts: 1175All their ads are gone from STG now. Assuming they pulled out. When they're up and going they put a lot of Latina ads there, many in Spanish.
Originally Posted by AdorableSilve
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 01:25 #19580Senior Member

Posts: 109Which ad?
Which ad did you respond to?
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 16:36 #19579Senior Member

Posts: 1175Latinas
I finally checked out the hotel Latinas and they've got one that's not bad on Rockville Rd but she's not model quality or anything. Probably late 20's, nice tits, and a real sweetheart but nothing like the pics in the ads. The only real negatives about her were a lot of cellulite on the thick thighs and overall a bit too businesslike. They operate just like the Asians down to the totally inaccurate ads. Not GFE and anything they tell you might be a lie. It was a bit awkward too because there was a much larger, woman also in the room packing to go. She did finally go hang out in the bathroom after we got started but there was a lot going on at first.
I don't think this girl will be in this location long though. She talked about moving soon and I suggested she try northwest.










Reply With Quote





