Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 24823
-
02-04-23 07:20 #19588Senior Member

Posts: 122Anyone had experience with either of these?
https://tryst.link/escort/katielynn
https://tryst.link/escort/catherine-amour
https://tryst.link/escort/prettyamy34
https://tryst.link/escort/fancy-rae-baker
If no feedback, I'll toft with one and report back. Thanks.
-
02-03-23 14:31 #19587Senior Member

Posts: 346Missi
Any info on this one?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...-town/53635094
I know she was talked about here in the past under a different name, but couldn't remember what her old name was.
-
02-03-23 02:11 #19586Senior Member

Posts: 125Need a motel
Any suggestions for a west side motel with early check in for outcall? Thanks.
-
02-02-23 20:09 #19585Regular Member

Posts: 18Mooresville bbw
Anyone have any feedback on this one? I'm curious about her incall, is it discrete?
https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/111978261
-
02-02-23 18:16 #19584Jxdq88GuestHave not seen her, but can find it on other sites as well: https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=375230 https://skipthegames.com/posts/salt-...-/978491031715.
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-23 16:29 #19583Senior Member

Posts: 189Persian princess
Does anyone have any experience with Persian Princess?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...078/3854367930
-
01-31-23 22:17 #19582Senior Member

Posts: 342They are on sumo
Their Ads are on sumo as of 1 hour ago. There are three of them advertising.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 18:05 #19581Senior Member

Posts: 1174All their ads are gone from STG now. Assuming they pulled out. When they're up and going they put a lot of Latina ads there, many in Spanish.
Originally Posted by AdorableSilve
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 01:25 #19580Senior Member

Posts: 109Which ad?
Which ad did you respond to?
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 16:36 #19579Senior Member

Posts: 1174Latinas
I finally checked out the hotel Latinas and they've got one that's not bad on Rockville Rd but she's not model quality or anything. Probably late 20's, nice tits, and a real sweetheart but nothing like the pics in the ads. The only real negatives about her were a lot of cellulite on the thick thighs and overall a bit too businesslike. They operate just like the Asians down to the totally inaccurate ads. Not GFE and anything they tell you might be a lie. It was a bit awkward too because there was a much larger, woman also in the room packing to go. She did finally go hang out in the bathroom after we got started but there was a lot going on at first.
I don't think this girl will be in this location long though. She talked about moving soon and I suggested she try northwest.
-
01-29-23 07:10 #19578Senior Member

Posts: 30Any info?
https://rubmd.com/indianapolis-in/cd...0-46ec24260dc4
Name is Pretty Helena?
-
01-28-23 22:33 #19577Senior Member

Posts: 116Fyi
You missed 2 red flags. If you look at the pics there are 2 different girls, that's usually a sign of a scammer or a handeler, 2nd the number is not an Indy number. No hate just sharing some wisdom. Be safe.
Originally Posted by SapFlapClap
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 19:34 #19576Senior Member

Posts: 54That is to bad she is very sexy. I have reached out to set appointment up with her and she wanted photo I'd. I was not going to do that so never talked to her again. I'm glad I opted out. Be safe.
Originally Posted by AusEx
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 12:34 #19575Regular Member

Posts: 16Eva Love
https://www.lifeasanescort.com/eva-l...apolis-escort/
Originally Posted by Foxbat72
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 10:50 #19574Senior Member

Posts: 808Why
Why did she have the money before you were done? And why did you start with a massage but anyway about the money I can go to a five-star restaurant and rack up $400 bill and not have to cough up any money until I'm exiting.
Originally Posted by SapFlapClap
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





