Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 415 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 465 515 915 1415 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 25047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18837
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyLurking  [View Original Post]
    First of lets start with SOUL SNATCHER! BBW! NORTH ATTLEBORO! Sabrina / Starr.

    Incall location was meh its an extended stay motel type place not great but not horrible either.

    Looks were not for me. I am a type of person that likes bigger woman but she just wasnt working for me. She was like constantly out of breath and just felt icky.

    Performance wise she only does covered only does one position and does not like to give head and will not only do head.

    Her price was ok so depending on what you are into this might be a good pump and dump on a budget.

    Note I did see a review about her being racist against AM.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_lis...b4f5de1ab6673e

    Erika.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/436142852682

    Has a handler her incall is sketchy and if you go inside there are like 5 people in there. Definitely did not feel safe and would not recommend regardless of performance.

    😍Sexy Italian Princess ❤GFE. BBBJ. DATY. BB‼65039; QV. HHR&HR Incalls ❤.

    Kayla.

    The incall location is nice its at her home in Cranston and its a safe neighborhood.

    Will upcharge for everything she will tell you one price and then charge you another when you are there. She was also rushing trying to get me out the door.

    The performance was ok but she will charge an arm and a leg her base package is not bad though so might not be bad for when you are in a pinch. If you had money to burn I guess she would be alright but at the same time you can definitely get better looking people for that kind of money.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...d/178015367661
    What was Erika's performance like though.

  2. #18836
    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    I swear I saw a review or 2. I searched her name in the threads and nothing. Are the tits massive or just bigger I can't tell each pic they look different. I'm only interested in Russian finishes and bbbjs. Stay safe gentlemen.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/694006063547
    Haven't seen yet, but terrible at communication, can take hours to respond, doesn't always have an incall.

  3. #18835

    After Lurking here some insight

    First of lets start with SOUL SNATCHER! BBW! NORTH ATTLEBORO! Sabrina / Starr.

    Incall location was meh its an extended stay motel type place not great but not horrible either.

    Looks were not for me. I am a type of person that likes bigger woman but she just wasnt working for me. She was like constantly out of breath and just felt icky.

    Performance wise she only does covered only does one position and does not like to give head and will not only do head.

    Her price was ok so depending on what you are into this might be a good pump and dump on a budget.

    Note I did see a review about her being racist against AM.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_lis...b4f5de1ab6673e

    Erika.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/436142852682

    Has a handler her incall is sketchy and if you go inside there are like 5 people in there. Definitely did not feel safe and would not recommend regardless of performance.

    😍Sexy Italian Princess ❤GFE. BBBJ. DATY. BB‼65039; QV. HHR&HR Incalls ❤.

    Kayla.

    The incall location is nice its at her home in Cranston and its a safe neighborhood.

    Will upcharge for everything she will tell you one price and then charge you another when you are there. She was also rushing trying to get me out the door.

    The performance was ok but she will charge an arm and a leg her base package is not bad though so might not be bad for when you are in a pinch. If you had money to burn I guess she would be alright but at the same time you can definitely get better looking people for that kind of money.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...d/178015367661
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 080af15add5583f03ea3cc3be8972feb_f.jpg‎   9307cf3725b99567079d65154ff80221_f.jpg‎   mtq1mju5ndiwzmy5nwnhzdi3n2qxymewnzmxymmymmu1mgzinwe0.jpg.jpg‎   ode3mtq4ogewnwy5odexy2fmzmriymjmzji1mjlhymi2ywjjywi.jpg.jpg‎   ntu0mdc3mzq1mjazzti5zmuymju3yzlhyzg0zjdknzu4n2i2nzk.jpg.jpg‎  


  4. #18834

    Carmella

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    No one ever get to please by her. She's rude as fuck from everyone that contact her.
    Wow thanks for the heads up. Saved me money and a miserable time.

  5. #18833
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Back in the Craigslist days

    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    I swear I saw a review or 2. I searched her name in the threads and nothing. Are the tits massive or just bigger I can't tell each pic they look different. I'm only interested in Russian finishes and bbbjs. Stay safe gentlemen.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/694006063547
    She is as the mountains, probably been atop the mountaintop for a very long time: OLD! LOL She is 10-15 years older than she's stated. She used to post from Smithfield RI back on Craigslist. Her hubby is around when the deed is done. Used to use a trailer on her property back in the day. No, I did not partake, but recall a few old-hatters that did. She's a freak, as I was told. Old, loose, and experienced. She's like one of those old-school madams who don't know when to leave the game. Mid-60's, has a hubby / or did, resides in Smithfield (North, I believe), LOVES taking the D deep! LOL She is old so you may wish to ask for a most recent picture; preferably with her holding a recent newspaper clipping, not a clipping from 1956 LOL. Good hunting brother / s.

  6. #18832
    Quote Originally Posted by OptimusPrime  [View Original Post]
    It's a new number. I got the random text as well. Swore up and down it was Pricilla I went there and flat out said you're not Pricilla. It was Ashley. I didn't regret showing up.
    Do you have the new number for Ashley?

  7. #18831

    Flirty Faye

    I swear I saw a review or 2. I searched her name in the threads and nothing. Are the tits massive or just bigger I can't tell each pic they look different. I'm only interested in Russian finishes and bbbjs. Stay safe gentlemen.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/694006063547

  8. #18830
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDerucki  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for that recommendation. She definitely peaks my interest! I do have an appt set up with Sindy tonight but I'll likely try all of these suggestions in the cumming months. I'll be sure to report back on my adventures.

    Peace,

    Big Mike.
    If you do see sindy please post a review, she does look good would like to see her myself.

  9. #18829
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    Pricilla provided an experience that I've yet to replicate with a provider and I really wish she'd come back. But Ashley would also scratch an itch for me. Is she still using the same number as usual?
    It's a new number. I got the random text as well. Swore up and down it was Pricilla I went there and flat out said you're not Pricilla. It was Ashley. I didn't regret showing up.

  10. #18828
    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    For Jasmine text her the day before to see if she's available in RI. She's good at keeping appointments. Also recommend this one: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/liana-la...vidence-922747.

    She's at your price point and does Outcalls, she's cute, submissive and really puts in the work to take care of you. Don't know if she's back from the time off she took but Liana is worth a try.
    Thank you for that recommendation. She definitely peaks my interest! I do have an appt set up with Sindy tonight but I'll likely try all of these suggestions in the cumming months. I'll be sure to report back on my adventures.

    Peace,

    Big Mike.

  11. #18827
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDerucki  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the recommendations! I'm going to reach out to Sindy and if that doesn't work, I'll reach out to Jazmine or Isabella. Regardless of what works out for me, I'll leave a thorough review here.
    For Jasmine text her the day before to see if she's available in RI. She's good at keeping appointments. Also recommend this one: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/liana-la...vidence-922747.

    She's at your price point and does Outcalls, she's cute, submissive and really puts in the work to take care of you. Don't know if she's back from the time off she took but Liana is worth a try.

  12. #18826
    Quote Originally Posted by CumminsForLife  [View Original Post]
    Asked for incall. She said no I don't need creeps at my house. I said yah I hear had people can be weird, have a good night sorry to bother! . Deleted the text then 40 min later I get this lmao.
    LOL this girl Carmella used to host out of her apt in Federal Hill.

  13. #18825
    Quote Originally Posted by CumminsForLife  [View Original Post]
    Asked for incall. She said no I don't need creeps at my house. I said yah I hear had people can be weird, have a good night sorry to bother! . Deleted the text then 40 min later I get this lmao.
    Ya she's nuts and has been losing it more and more over the last couple of years. Someone recently posted that she no longer has her house / apartment and is offering outs and even car dates.

  14. #18824
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDerucki  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the recommendations! I'm going to reach out to Sindy and if that doesn't work, I'll reach out to Jazmine or Isabella. Regardless of what works out for me, I'll leave a thorough review here.
    Good luck trying to get a hold of Jasmine.

  15. #18823

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDerucki  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the recommendations! I'm going to reach out to Sindy and if that doesn't work, I'll reach out to Jazmine or Isabella. Regardless of what works out for me, I'll leave a thorough review here.
    I second the recommendation for Jasmine, but she's probably up in Brookline tomorrow.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape