Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 37633
-
02-03-23 20:51 #27823Senior Member

Posts: 170This girls reviews are all over the place, just as a heads up, if I recall half the reviews are her pissed off because people keep presuming she does topless / more, and others claiming she is topless / more extras than just a standard handshake.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
Not to mention she has gone by at least 3 names that I've seen, recently I think* it was Sarah.
-
02-03-23 20:49 #27822Senior Member

Posts: 96Don't Get Me Wrong
I didn't mean to infer that there is no full service AMPs in this area. I've been to a few, including in AA and Jackson. But if there's one that has 20-25 year old with enthusiasm on a regular basis and don't charge more than $$, please let me know. PM would be fine.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-23 20:30 #27821Senior Member

Posts: 430That's quite a leap
To suggest you have to go as far as Toronto or even Mesa AZ to get service comparable to MH. Wasn't all that great in my book. There are a handful of comparable options in Detroit and even more if you go to Ann Arbor or further west to Jackson or Battle Creek. But if your backyard is Southfield and your travels take you to AZ and Toronto then I suppose that's where you go.
Originally Posted by Fasted2010
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-23 19:05 #27820Senior Member

Posts: 430Tonya is real
Pics are t very recent but she is attractive and has big natural tits. Massage $100 with her top off 150 total. I believe I inquired and she said no to FS. I believe head was available for 50 more. I don't think I finished so in the end not worth it to me. Was kinda mechanical and not enough dirty talk or faking that she enjoyed it for me so I doubt I'll return.
Originally Posted by NorthVille
[View Original Post]
IncAll was a nice apartment in a good area.
-
02-03-23 18:05 #27819Senior Member

Posts: 63So is IGMaria the former star known as Chritabella?
Originally Posted by TMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-23 17:28 #27818Senior Member

Posts: 96M. H. Massage. Southfield - Closed
This may be old news, but I've been out of town for the past three weeks and discovered today that M. H. Massage on Southfield Road just south of 12 Mile Road is shut down. Sign on the door read: "Unfit For Occupancy" and it looked like the room walls were coming down.
Is this a recent event. And does it indicate Southfield Police are now taking a bigger interest in activities in their city.
M. H. Was a fairly decent place with FS available after several visits. It will be missed and I don't think there's much else in that area.
I guess I'll just have to head back to Phoenix which is wide open in Mesa. Or head for Toronto.
Life used to be much easier.
-
02-03-23 13:36 #27817Senior Member

Posts: 846That is convient
I can get my taxes done while I cum.
Originally Posted by EDPills
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-23 13:04 #27816Senior Member

Posts: 416Googlemaps 7 mile spa. No signage. Next to tax place. Have to buzz to get in.
Originally Posted by Steve2022
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-23 11:43 #27815Senior Member

Posts: 137Yep that is how she did it with my appointment. She must have realized most guys were not cool with the whole 50 dollar deposit thing.
Originally Posted by TMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-23 11:35 #27814Senior Member

Posts: 22Any Intel on Tonya?
I was thinking to visit her place today. Its in Livonia 8 mile and Farmington.
https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3002870
-
02-03-23 11:22 #27813Senior Member

Posts: 203IG Maria
I'm curious, is she doing the 250 price in lieu of the $50 deposit? When I spoke to her a few months back it was $200 with a mandatory $50 deposit. When I told her I was hesitant about the deposit she totally ghosted me and wouldn't return any texts.
Originally Posted by DA9988
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-23 09:59 #27812Senior Member

Posts: 347 mile Spa
What is the address?
Originally Posted by Miggy90
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-23 09:58 #27811Senior Member

Posts: 347 mile Spa address? Anyone please
What is the address of 7 mile Spa? Anyone?
-
02-03-23 06:58 #27810Banned Member

Posts: 115She is a good time. Novi area is convenient. But menu is very limited.
Originally Posted by Flabc
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-23 00:43 #27809Senior Member

Posts: 72I second that. Pretty usual to get a HJ there.
Originally Posted by RoadHead
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






