Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 263 of 751 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 313 363 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 11261
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7331
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    She said she was going to give me an answer already, but no word yet. I'm guessing a little consternation in the relationship, but who knows.

    Sent her a little message letting her know I'm thinking of her and hope we get to do all the things we discussed. . . I'm such an asshole!

    If she says no, I'm happy to pass her on, but aren't you in the Guinness Book of World Records for being the oldest active SD in the world?

    Sorry, couldn't resist a little taunt.
    Fair enough. I'd bet there are some older than me. If I had learned about SA and arrangements earlier, I would have been into it. And IK that girl is 20, I've definitely seen girls that young and younger.

    BTW, I believe that HG is older than me. He also strongly prefers quite young ones.

    Of course, IK that all girls on SA aren't going to be interested in someone in their 60's. I don't mind getting turned down, and I don't even waste my time w / profiles that list a top age of interest (other than the 60+ default). Some girls truly don't care, and my last long term SB, I was 40 years older than she.

  2. #7330
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    While texting she mentioned she was in an open relationship and asked if I had an issue with it. I said no problem as long as he doesn't get in the way.

    She's never done this before, 20 slim gorgeous, and humble, even though probably top 1% on SA. . . Exactly my type.

    Showed up and M&G looking like cute / sexy as hell, I was pretty damn excited.

    Take her back to my place, warm her up, creampie her for a few hours. . . It was fantastic! One of the best first dates I've had in my time on SA!

    Oh, and very reasonable allowance.

    We made a date for next week.

    On her way home she asks if we can cover up on future dates. Um, no.

    She has to talk to her bf about it. . . Haha, I guess I'll just await the verdict.
    I had a very similar experience last June in the OC area. Met a girl off Seeking who had never tried it before and had just turned 18 exactly a week before we met. She had a boyfriend who was in the Navy aboard the S. S. Nimitz. She said they had talked about her getting to fuck other guys while she was away, and that he was ok with it. I guess she wasn't the type to wait while he was out to sea. Within 3 days of her making that profile, she was under me with legs open and taking pics of herself blowing me, and then sent those pics to her boyfriend. I creampied her for hours afterwards. A week later I text her to meet, and she tells me she spoke to her boyfriend and now wants to use condoms. I agreed so she'd come back over, but that was the last time I saw her. I think reality for the boyfriend set in and seeing his girlfriend blow me, and knowing I came in her made him change his mind. Too bad as she was a good fuck. I love Seeking!

  3. #7329
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I only do safe sex, so if she is looking for someone new, send her my way.
    She said she was going to give me an answer already, but no word yet. I'm guessing a little consternation in the relationship, but who knows.

    Sent her a little message letting her know I'm thinking of her and hope we get to do all the things we discussed. . . I'm such an asshole!

    If she says no, I'm happy to pass her on, but aren't you in the Guinness Book of World Records for being the oldest active SD in the world?

    Sorry, couldn't resist a little taunt.

  4. #7328
    I only do safe sex, so if she is looking for someone new, send her my way.

    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    While texting she mentioned she was in an open relationship and asked if I had an issue with it. I said no problem as long as he doesn't get in the way.

    She's never done this before, 20 slim gorgeous, and humble, even though probably top 1% on SA. . . Exactly my type.

    Showed up and M&G looking like cute / sexy as hell, I was pretty damn excited.

    Take her back to my place, warm her up, creampie her for a few hours. . . It was fantastic! One of the best first dates I've had in my time on SA!

    Oh, and very reasonable allowance.

    We made a date for next week.

  5. #7327

    Open Relationship

    While texting she mentioned she was in an open relationship and asked if I had an issue with it. I said no problem as long as he doesn't get in the way.

    She's never done this before, 20 slim gorgeous, and humble, even though probably top 1% on SA. . . Exactly my type.

    Showed up and M&G looking like cute / sexy as hell, I was pretty damn excited.

    Take her back to my place, warm her up, creampie her for a few hours. . . It was fantastic! One of the best first dates I've had in my time on SA!

    Oh, and very reasonable allowance.

    We made a date for next week.

    On her way home she asks if we can cover up on future dates. Um, no.

    She has to talk to her bf about it. . . Haha, I guess I'll just await the verdict.

  6. #7326
    Quote Originally Posted by NapataJohn  [View Original Post]
    Yes, TOR is well known, it is for safety, but you are going to be slave to the speed of the 4 different nodes your connection goes through before it emerges onto the web. Those are volunteers, it literally could be someone's laptop. So, today it could be lightning fast, tomorrow snail-like. And some sites seem to be able to tell you are using TOR and don't work. SA is one in my experience.

  7. #7325

    Cuddling

    Had met this woman several years ago on cuddle site and had several sessions with her that included nude HJ, then suddenly she got off the cuddle site but I guess she turned to porn since I found her in pornhub LOL.

    https://www.pornhub.com/model/vibewithmommy

  8. #7324
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I recently started using the Brave browser. I think it is fairly safe, and I find it a little faster, both on this site and on SA. Anyone have any experience or comment?
    Even this seems good.

    https://www.torproject.org/download/

  9. #7323
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I recently started using the Brave browser. I think it is fairly safe, and I find it a little faster, both on this site and on SA. Anyone have any experience or comment?
    When I saw that post a few days ago I tried it and it is def faster. Like about 30% faster for sure.

  10. #7322

    Browser

    I recently started using the Brave browser. I think it is fairly safe, and I find it a little faster, both on this site and on SA. Anyone have any experience or comment?

  11. #7321
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to super hot redhead a few months back. Gorgeous. Wrote back which was surprising. This is a girl that probably gets 100's of messages a day.

    But it was clear her English was being put through a translator. You can just tell. It's off.

    So I said I want her to prove she's real and take a picture of herself holding up 4 fingers. She sends just the hands. I say no, with your face. I want to see that it's the same person in your profile.

    She screenshots something or other but I can see that there's Russian in the photo. So I ask where are you exactly. She says Poland.

    I almost blew a gasket. Like. F**cking lead with that!

    I told her I'm looking for something more local and she says she's happy to fly to meet. I just ghosted her.

    I was pissed.
    I never get mad and I never jump through the hoops. I just move on to the next one. But taking a break from seeking for a bit. Got a few girls to choose from and my workload is going to sky rocket for a few months. But as soon as I paused I got many multiple popups to get 20% off if I unpaused my profile.

  12. #7320
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing posts that if a girl replied saying "hun" or a few other pet names that it was somehow indicative of their pro status. IDK about that, but if they start out calling you "dear" they are definitely an outside the USA scammer. How they came to believe that they should use that word I am not sure but I laugh anytime I see it. And thanks for the heads up young lady or man or whatever.
    Reached out to super hot redhead a few months back. Gorgeous. Wrote back which was surprising. This is a girl that probably gets 100's of messages a day.

    But it was clear her English was being put through a translator. You can just tell. It's off.

    So I said I want her to prove she's real and take a picture of herself holding up 4 fingers. She sends just the hands. I say no, with your face. I want to see that it's the same person in your profile.

    She screenshots something or other but I can see that there's Russian in the photo. So I ask where are you exactly. She says Poland.

    I almost blew a gasket. Like. F**cking lead with that!

    I told her I'm looking for something more local and she says she's happy to fly to meet. I just ghosted her.

    I was pissed.

  13. #7319

    Any info on these Seeking profiles?

    ArsNova.

    Violinist410.

    Seems like the same girl but can't really tell. Maybe there's a more recent profile? Seemed interesting.

  14. #7318

    Arlene on seeking

    Anyone come across this SB, Arlene?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...2-e45c9b340a64

    Interacts and then ghosts.

  15. #7317
    I remember seeing posts that if a girl replied saying "hun" or a few other pet names that it was somehow indicative of their pro status. IDK about that, but if they start out calling you "dear" they are definitely an outside the USA scammer. How they came to believe that they should use that word I am not sure but I laugh anytime I see it. And thanks for the heads up young lady or man or whatever.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape