Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 152 of 499 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 202 252 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 7474
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5209
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsPro3  [View Original Post]
    I did another oops. I went to the house and parked in front. She said to come to the back (red flag). I told her to go to the front first, and she did. I thought it was sketchy, but I was so in the mood. Anyway, I got to the house. No carpet and pretty smelly. Got to the bedroom and started to undress. Her dog was all over the place, and she asked for the donation. I gave her the donation and waited. And waited and waited. She kept saying she has to take the dog out. At this point, I knew I was screwed, so I got dressed. I looked around to see if she had left her phone or anything. Nope. I also didn't want to cause trouble. Then, I see a guy peeking through another door into my room. All I said was, "Dude, really," pretty loud, and then said I guess it's time for me to leave. He said, "yup." I left, and saw him lock the door behind me.

    Anyway, 120 donation is gone. Stay safe.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...-that/53538202

    Her name on ad was Sadie and last four are 2999 at the moment.
    She is well documented on here for this.

  2. #5208
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsPro3  [View Original Post]
    I did another oops. I went to the house and parked in front. She said to come to the back (red flag). I told her to go to the front first, and she did. I thought it was sketchy, but I was so in the mood. Anyway, I got to the house. No carpet and pretty smelly. Got to the bedroom and started to undress. Her dog was all over the place, and she asked for the donation. I gave her the donation and waited. And waited and waited. She kept saying she has to take the dog out. At this point, I knew I was screwed, so I got dressed. I looked around to see if she had left her phone or anything. Nope. I also didn't want to cause trouble. Then, I see a guy peeking through another door into my room. All I said was, "Dude, really," pretty loud, and then said I guess it's time for me to leave. He said, "yup." I left, and saw him lock the door behind me.

    Anyway, 120 donation is gone. Stay safe.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...-that/53538202

    Her name on ad was Sadie and last four are 2999 at the moment.
    You need to report that crap to crimestoppers or something anonymously. They will take action without you having to go public. These bitchez do this crap repeatedly because no one will report the crime. They pull this on the wrong dude and it won't end so well.

  3. #5207

    Lacey D Luisa

    Gents. I'm going to be in your beautiful city and saw that she's traveling to the area. Seems to be a regular stop for her on your so wanted to see if anyone has met up with her. PM is fine too and I'm happy to share any intel should you find your self in the Tampa bay area. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/lacey-bella

  4. #5206
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen this girl? She's in Columbia now.

    Thank you.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rubi-ryles
    Decent massage, everything covered, zero interest trying to enjoy herself. About as mechanical as you can imagine. Don't waste your time. She also has profile on SA.

    Some girls have quite a knack for underwhelming service, she's definitely in that category.

  5. #5205

    Took the money and left

    I did another oops. I went to the house and parked in front. She said to come to the back (red flag). I told her to go to the front first, and she did. I thought it was sketchy, but I was so in the mood. Anyway, I got to the house. No carpet and pretty smelly. Got to the bedroom and started to undress. Her dog was all over the place, and she asked for the donation. I gave her the donation and waited. And waited and waited. She kept saying she has to take the dog out. At this point, I knew I was screwed, so I got dressed. I looked around to see if she had left her phone or anything. Nope. I also didn't want to cause trouble. Then, I see a guy peeking through another door into my room. All I said was, "Dude, really," pretty loud, and then said I guess it's time for me to leave. He said, "yup." I left, and saw him lock the door behind me.

    Anyway, 120 donation is gone. Stay safe.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...-that/53538202

    Her name on ad was Sadie and last four are 2999 at the moment.

  6. #5204

    Rubi Ryles?

    Has anybody seen this girl? She's in Columbia now.

    Thank you.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rubi-ryles

  7. #5203

    Why not

    Thought this one was too good to be true but you have me curious so I'll be heading to bed for a dream.

    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheLeash23  [View Original Post]
    While searching thru all the local sites I was starting to lose hope as I like thick and curvy but not bbw and I'm just not into skinny girls as most here seem to skinny because of demons as well. Anyways came across Sammy's ad she's Cuban and curvy I thought why not easy set up I opted for a QV room was in North Charleston unfortunately but not too bad of a place. Text her when I arrived and up to her room I went. Clean pretty lady curvy but firm she has good sucking skills definitely tries to make you blow your load during the BJ made it thru two positions before I couldn't hold it anymore overall a good time would go back.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6897991415

  8. #5202
    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheLeash23  [View Original Post]
    After being tied down to the same woman 20+ years I'm on a rampage I will be selecting another lady to hang with this weekend and will report back.
    And how was your weekend?

  9. #5201

    Charleston Visit

    Am heading down to Charleston for business on Wednesday and looking to hook up with a solid provider. Enjoy GFE and a spinner / average sized gal for some fun. Willing to go on the 150-200 range for some fun. Shoot me a PM or post here who would be worth reaching out to. I have a few in Charlotte I can share if anyone is heading this way.

  10. #5200
    Quote Originally Posted by Werdown21  [View Original Post]
    Visiting Charleston and thought I might treat myself to something a bit higher-end. I found https://tryst.link/escort/claire-513 which seems my type. Not sure if she's been in town before and if anyone is familiar, but I'm curious about these touring ladies in general. Some seem pretty established (websites, social media presence, etc), but ask for deposits. Have there been any good / bad experiences with this level of provider? Or should I look elsewhere while I'm in town? I normally stick to AMPs back home.
    She posts 3 links to review sites and one is TER. She's also asking $800 for an hour. She isn't going to be worth it.

  11. #5199
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy79  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys new to the forum here. Been looking as a guest for a while but finally decided to join. Looking for a few reviews for the below. Been texting and seams legit but I'm not convinced yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...t/968321600063

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...n/943351680757

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...a/374149505187
    You can search her 843 number in the ad and see she goes by Madame Biscuits. She's got a Tryst. Do your own research and report back.

  12. #5198

    Will return Monday with a new report

    After being tied down to the same woman 20+ years I'm on a rampage I will be selecting another lady to hang with this weekend and will report back.

  13. #5197

    Need Reviews

    Hey guys new to the forum here. Been looking as a guest for a while but finally decided to join. Looking for a few reviews for the below. Been texting and seams legit but I'm not convinced yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...t/968321600063

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...n/943351680757

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...a/374149505187

  14. #5196

    Need Reviews

    Hey guys, new to the forum here. Been looking at it as a guest for a while and decided to finally join. Anyone have any reviews or knowledge of any of these? Been texting and seams legit but not fully convinced.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...t/456171850470

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...a/461246063072

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...n/943351680757

  15. #5195

    Touring Ladies

    Visiting Charleston and thought I might treat myself to something a bit higher-end. I found https://tryst.link/escort/claire-513 which seems my type. Not sure if she's been in town before and if anyone is familiar, but I'm curious about these touring ladies in general. Some seem pretty established (websites, social media presence, etc), but ask for deposits. Have there been any good / bad experiences with this level of provider? Or should I look elsewhere while I'm in town? I normally stick to AMPs back home.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape