Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13119
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSanMarco  [View Original Post]
    Is this location open? Happy to ride out myself if nobody knows, but wouldn't mind saving myself the trip.
    Didn't go in, but I drove by a couple of days ago and saw the lights and sign on.

  2. #13118

    Luba

    Has anyone seen Luba lately?

    She hasn't been taking appointments for.

    Almost a month.

    She gives a great legit massage and stretching.

  3. #13117

    Serenity SS Blvd

    Is this location open? Happy to ride out myself if nobody knows, but wouldn't mind saving myself the trip.

  4. #13116
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaAmpGuy  [View Original Post]
    St Augustine.
    Tried them yesterday, great recommendation. Got YuYu and left happy.

  5. #13115

    My Favor / Susie

    Walked in and was greeted by Helen; very attractive with a tight little body. I normally see Ruby when I visit, but today I decided to see someone different. So, I told Helen I wanted to see Susie. Helen really did her best to talk me out of this decision, but I insisted. Hindsight is definitely 20/20. This was probably one of the worst sessions I have ever had. Susie is decently attractive, and does have a nice body, but that's where the positives end. First off, she absolutely hates JAX and can't wait until she returns to Palm Beach. According to her, today is her last day. Helen says her last day is Monday. Either way, good riddance.

    She is very chatty to the point of being annoying. There were points during the session that I literally wanted to get up and leave. The massage was subpar, and she doesn't nothing to stimulate your excitement. The only thing that kept me going was my interest in seeing what she was working with under that dress. Since she wasn't wearing anything under the dress, I knew she had something to offer other than stimulating conversation about the differences between blue and red states, and that JAX is full of low-class people.

    I'm pretty sure I insisted on the flip before she was done with the "massage"; I couldn't take it any longer. On the flip, she asked for the donation but insisted that I was too big for her to handle and offered either HJ or BJ finish. I declined, so she requested additional donation. Again, I declined.

    So, in the interest of not reliving this nightmare session, I'm going to close with the fact that I should have just seen Ruby as she always delivers a fantastic session. See Susie at your own risk, and you also will regret it. I should've listened to Helen when she tried to warn me.

  6. #13114
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro  [View Original Post]
    Go to STG massage section and search 32259. Haven't tried it yet.
    Ah apparently there's an Ocean Spa according to STG. Anyone tried there?

  7. #13113

    210

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    Are there any AMPs on 210?
    Go to STG massage section and search 32259. Haven't tried it yet.

  8. #13112

    210?

    Are there any AMPs on 210?

  9. #13111
    St Augustine.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    Where is this?

  10. #13110
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaAmpGuy  [View Original Post]
    After returning from my trip to Singapore, this spot showed up on my radar. Some pretty interesting reviews, so I decided to check them out. It's a bit of a hike from the house, but it was actually worth the trek.

    When I entered I was initially greeted by "Lucy" wearing white jeans shorts. She's a bit on the thicker side; not really my style, but since this was my first time, I figured I'd just go with it. She escorted me to the room, and I asked if there was a Thai girl that worked there, and she said no. Then she asked if I had been there before, and I told her they were recommended by a couple of friends of mine. But she did tell me that another girl was also working today. After I got undressed and on the table, she returned and started the massage. At this point I asked if I could have 2 ladies. I figured I might as well see all the talent since I wasn't sure if a return visit was in the cards. Lucy leaves and brings in the other lady. YuYu. Now, YuYu is exactly my speed. She has the cutest little body, and a pretty face. She had a smile on her face throughout the entire session. She has incredible energy, and was very flirty. Asked me several times if I liked her body. Lucy did most of the heavy lifting on the massage side of the house, while YuYu followed with the soft fingertip glides with just a hint of teasing. On the flip, I had to make a decision. So I went with YuYu. They both left the room, and YuYu returned wearing a very sexy black dress that really accented her gorgeous body.

    At the end of the session, as I was trying to get dressed, she interrupted me with a very long hug, and sensual eye contact. That smile never left her face. She asked several times if I was OK, and made sure to confirm that I would be returning.

    YuYu is awesome, and way better than the providers in JAX, but for me, she is worth the drive. I'll definitely be paying them another visit real soon.
    Where is this?

  11. #13109

    Creek Massage

    After returning from my trip to Singapore, this spot showed up on my radar. Some pretty interesting reviews, so I decided to check them out. It's a bit of a hike from the house, but it was actually worth the trek.

    When I entered I was initially greeted by "Lucy" wearing white jeans shorts. She's a bit on the thicker side; not really my style, but since this was my first time, I figured I'd just go with it. She escorted me to the room, and I asked if there was a Thai girl that worked there, and she said no. Then she asked if I had been there before, and I told her they were recommended by a couple of friends of mine. But she did tell me that another girl was also working today. After I got undressed and on the table, she returned and started the massage. At this point I asked if I could have 2 ladies. I figured I might as well see all the talent since I wasn't sure if a return visit was in the cards. Lucy leaves and brings in the other lady. YuYu. Now, YuYu is exactly my speed. She has the cutest little body, and a pretty face. She had a smile on her face throughout the entire session. She has incredible energy, and was very flirty. Asked me several times if I liked her body. Lucy did most of the heavy lifting on the massage side of the house, while YuYu followed with the soft fingertip glides with just a hint of teasing. On the flip, I had to make a decision. So I went with YuYu. They both left the room, and YuYu returned wearing a very sexy black dress that really accented her gorgeous body.

    At the end of the session, as I was trying to get dressed, she interrupted me with a very long hug, and sensual eye contact. That smile never left her face. She asked several times if I was OK, and made sure to confirm that I would be returning.

    YuYu is awesome, and way better than the providers in JAX, but for me, she is worth the drive. I'll definitely be paying them another visit real soon.

  12. #13108

    Serenity San Jose

    Quote Originally Posted by SSideJohnny  [View Original Post]
    I think San Jose Serenity has been closed for a while, but seems they are cleaning house in Jax this past few months, anyone have any updates on the situation Serenity SS?
    Yeh, Yo Yo or Yum Yum or whatever her name is was going on vacation just after new years. I guess she didn't come back! .

  13. #13107

    Dang

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSanMarco  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday between 2 and 3 pm: Lotus was closed and being emptied out; the spa on West Univ. (with the tight parking) was closed; and Serenity San Jose was closed.
    I think San Jose Serenity has been closed for a while, but seems they are cleaning house in Jax this past few months, anyone have any updates on the situation Serenity SS?

  14. #13106

    For what it's worth

    Yesterday between 2 and 3 pm: Lotus was closed and being emptied out; the spa on West Univ. (with the tight parking) was closed; and Serenity San Jose was closed.

  15. #13105
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hit up Whitney lately? Search supplies mixed at best reviews but curious if anyone has seen her in the last few weeks / months.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/545855366963
    If you're looking for a massage, I'd skip it. First pic seems to be more accurate as what she looks like, a lot of her other pics are at least a few years old. Either way if you're looking to leave happy and relaxed she's a sure bet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape