Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 401 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 451 501 901 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 17731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11731
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen this one and not sure if it is even a real ad, but I thought the "No AA" comment was rich considering there's a chocolate rocket in her video. Haha.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/112198807

    Just thought it was funny.

    Looks like a fake ad, so who knows? Anybody?
    Lots of girls on the sites won't see AA clients because they either have a pimp or they have an AA boyfriend and the other guy doesn't want competition.

  2. #11730
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen this one and not sure if it is even a real ad, but I thought the "No AA" comment was rich considering there's a chocolate rocket in her video. Haha.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/112198807

    Just thought it was funny.

    Looks like a fake ad, so who knows? Anybody?
    She was on SA years ago. Fucked her one time and moved on. She's also a stripper and has a black BF, hence the no AA disclaimer.

  3. #11729
    Quote Originally Posted by NipLuver  [View Original Post]
    That's no shit! Any cheaper and you're talking crackhead streetwalkers!

    Actually $80 is a great price for BBBJ with cim.
    LOL right you can tell by the way he said 80 was way too much he must pick up the $20 streetwalkers. To each his own.

  4. #11728

    Irony

    I haven't seen this one and not sure if it is even a real ad, but I thought the "No AA" comment was rich considering there's a chocolate rocket in her video. Haha.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/112198807

    Just thought it was funny.

    Looks like a fake ad, so who knows? Anybody?

  5. #11727
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    I'll never understand how 80 bucks is way too much to get your dick sucked LOL. Any cheaper and I'll pass LOL.
    Most of those girls that do that don't even take their tops off. I can j-o at home for $0 and that way at least see some skin on the computer.

  6. #11726
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    I'll never understand how 80 bucks is way too much to get your dick sucked LOL. Any cheaper and I'll pass LOL.
    That's no shit! Any cheaper and you're talking crackhead streetwalkers!

    Actually $80 is a great price for BBBJ with cim.

  7. #11725
    Quote Originally Posted by DerDeered  [View Original Post]
    80 BJ waaaaaay too much to me.
    I'll never understand how 80 bucks is way too much to get your dick sucked LOL. Any cheaper and I'll pass LOL.

  8. #11724

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by OldCarGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Awesome Jawsome does BBBJ w / CIM. You will need to find her ad and rates but it's pretty easy to find.
    80 BJ waaaaaay too much to me.

  9. #11723

    Any suggestions?

    I'll be in town next week, do you guys have any suggestions on whom to see? I'm a big fan of girls in their 20's.

  10. #11722
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179

    Piper

    Quote Originally Posted by LloydXmas  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Piper quite a few times over the past few years, most recently about two weeks ago. I'm into her look, body type, and menu. Younger (25)/ thin (not skinny)/ nice pussy. I've never noticed any oders. Maybe I'm just lucky, because my nose has been all over her. She also only uses upper tier incalls.

    To each their own.

    Lloyd.
    Once was enough for me it's all beat up in the skin hangs and I'm not going to say what type of a man she dates you could check out her Facebook because I even know her real name even though I'm not going to say it on here she works with her mom her mom used to do the same thing Gina.

  11. #11721
    Shill for Alllesia and Ashley ignore my posts


    Posts: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfouquet  [View Original Post]
    Which one are you? Or do you work for them?
    Neither one and nope. Just a very happy client now.

  12. #11720

    Alessia or Ashlie

    Quote Originally Posted by TCinop  [View Original Post]
    Answer to my 3 questions, yes, yes, and yes. Saw her for 2 incredible hours and she is amazing. The description in a previous post of "phenominal body" might be the understatement of the young new year. Her body is fucking incredible. And she is an absolute sweetheart as well.
    Which one are you? Or do you work for them?

  13. #11719
    Shill for Alllesia and Ashley ignore my posts


    Posts: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by TCinop  [View Original Post]
    Does she BBBJ, DFK, MSOG?
    Answer to my 3 questions, yes, yes, and yes. Saw her for 2 incredible hours and she is amazing. The description in a previous post of "phenominal body" might be the understatement of the young new year. Her body is fucking incredible. And she is an absolute sweetheart as well.

  14. #11718

    Ariel

    Just a heads up Ariel is working this week still, although not listed on Angels Snapchat.

  15. #11717

    Anyone see her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/blairmagic

    Has anyone seen her? The deposit screams scam. But damn she looks cute.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape