Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 25041
-
02-03-23 07:54 #18831Senior Member

Posts: 216Flirty Faye
I swear I saw a review or 2. I searched her name in the threads and nothing. Are the tits massive or just bigger I can't tell each pic they look different. I'm only interested in Russian finishes and bbbjs. Stay safe gentlemen.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/694006063547
-
02-02-23 20:01 #18830Senior Member

Posts: 410If you do see sindy please post a review, she does look good would like to see her myself.
Originally Posted by MikeDerucki
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-23 19:57 #18829Senior Member

Posts: 185It's a new number. I got the random text as well. Swore up and down it was Pricilla I went there and flat out said you're not Pricilla. It was Ashley. I didn't regret showing up.
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-23 16:48 #18828Senior Member

Posts: 116Thank you for that recommendation. She definitely peaks my interest! I do have an appt set up with Sindy tonight but I'll likely try all of these suggestions in the cumming months. I'll be sure to report back on my adventures.
Originally Posted by Cropsey
[View Original Post]
Peace,
Big Mike.
-
02-02-23 14:35 #18827Senior Member

Posts: 167For Jasmine text her the day before to see if she's available in RI. She's good at keeping appointments. Also recommend this one: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/liana-la...vidence-922747.
Originally Posted by MikeDerucki
[View Original Post]
She's at your price point and does Outcalls, she's cute, submissive and really puts in the work to take care of you. Don't know if she's back from the time off she took but Liana is worth a try.
-
02-02-23 12:09 #18826Senior Member

Posts: 1089LOL this girl Carmella used to host out of her apt in Federal Hill.
Originally Posted by CumminsForLife
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-23 07:35 #18825Senior Member

Posts: 762Ya she's nuts and has been losing it more and more over the last couple of years. Someone recently posted that she no longer has her house / apartment and is offering outs and even car dates.
Originally Posted by CumminsForLife
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-23 06:44 #18824Senior Member

Posts: 4545Good luck trying to get a hold of Jasmine.
Originally Posted by MikeDerucki
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 23:08 #18823Senior Member

Posts: 196Jasmine
I second the recommendation for Jasmine, but she's probably up in Brookline tomorrow.
Originally Posted by MikeDerucki
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 21:43 #18822Senior Member

Posts: 116Thank you for the recommendations! I'm going to reach out to Sindy and if that doesn't work, I'll reach out to Jazmine or Isabella. Regardless of what works out for me, I'll leave a thorough review here.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 21:38 #18821Senior Member

Posts: 116I've known about this biz trip for a few weeks and I've seen your review. I will definitely reach out to her. Thank you!
Originally Posted by PSlag56
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 21:37 #18820Senior Member

Posts: 116I agree! She's adorable. Too bad she's terrible at improving her marketing. Thank you for the advice.
Originally Posted by PhotoGrwarner
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 20:58 #18819Senior Member

Posts: 65Crazy
Asked for incall. She said no I don't need creeps at my house. I said yah I hear had people can be weird, have a good night sorry to bother! . Deleted the text then 40 min later I get this lmao.
-
02-01-23 20:36 #18818Senior Member

Posts: 483Vanessa
Thank you.
Originally Posted by MongerBob
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 19:45 #18817Senior Member

Posts: 738She's a cool chick, and pretty reliable in my experience. Good communication and punctual and all that. The rate is a little high though and everything is covered. And she's also had a lot "enhancements" done, which may or may not be a problem for you.
Originally Posted by PSil
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






