Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 402 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 452 502 902 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 17733
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11718

    Ariel

    Just a heads up Ariel is working this week still, although not listed on Angels Snapchat.

  2. #11717

    Anyone see her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/blairmagic

    Has anyone seen her? The deposit screams scam. But damn she looks cute.

  3. #11716

    No experience with Krissi, but Piper has been good for me

    I've seen Piper quite a few times over the past few years, most recently about two weeks ago. I'm into her look, body type, and menu. Younger (25)/ thin (not skinny)/ nice pussy. I've never noticed any oders. Maybe I'm just lucky, because my nose has been all over her. She also only uses upper tier incalls.

    To each their own.

    Lloyd.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbd81  [View Original Post]
    These two both frequently bounce between St. Louis & Chicago. To my knowledge they don't travel or work together though. There's not much info on either in Chicago Forums.

    Anyone able to shed some recent light on either of them? I know Kristina has had some negative reviews in the past. Nothing recent though.

    Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/110879304

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/111294792

  4. #11715

    Black girl BBBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    Anyone suggest to me any black women that gives BBBJ rates?

    Also noticed so many of them do CBJ compared to other types of women.
    Awesome Jawsome does BBBJ w / CIM. You will need to find her ad and rates but it's pretty easy to find.

  5. #11714

    No name

    I've seen this ad on and off for a long time. Has anyone seen her? Real? How's the face / body? Attitude good?

    Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...w/170804089560

  6. #11713
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser;6319005[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/111092283[/URL]


    Saw her walking out of the circle k off Lackland rd. Last week with the purple hair, wish I would have known she was a worker, has anyone tried her?
    I met her at Western Inn close to Amerista. Doesn't look like pic, looked and acted more like she's on a withdrawal period, paid 150 for an hour but I left just 10 m in. Not recommended.

  7. #11712

    Piper

    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Having had the distinct "misfortune" of seeing them in the past, here's the best advice I can give you on these two (and this applies ESPECIALLY to Kristina). Go into your bathroom and place $300 in the sink, now set it on fire and jerk off on it while watching it burn...Seriously, you just had a MUCH more satisfying time than you will with either of them.

    AVOID!!!
    I used to see Piper more than a year ago, she had more meat on her bones then, with nice large tits to fit. Back then she had a reasonable price, and I saw her regular, that is until she had sudden weight loss, tits shrank, and a bad odor was there, it was horrific, do that was my last time, now her prices went up and from what I hear, the odor has remained, as for the other girl, I have read nothing positive about so, I never went to see her.

  8. #11711

    Anyone

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/111092283

    Saw her walking out of the circle k off Lackland rd. Last week with the purple hair, wish I would have known she was a worker, has anyone tried her?

  9. #11710

    Black girl BBBJ

    Anyone suggest to me any black women that gives BBBJ rates?

    Also noticed so many of them do CBJ compared to other types of women.

  10. #11709

    Applies to both...

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbd81  [View Original Post]
    These two both frequently bounce between St. Louis & Chicago. To my knowledge they don't travel or work together though. There's not much info on either in Chicago Forums.

    Anyone able to shed some recent light on either of them? I know Kristina has had some negative reviews in the past. Nothing recent though.

    Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/110879304

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/111294792
    Having had the distinct "misfortune" of seeing them in the past, here's the best advice I can give you on these two (and this applies ESPECIALLY to Kristina). Go into your bathroom and place $300 in the sink, now set it on fire and jerk off on it while watching it burn...Seriously, you just had a MUCH more satisfying time than you will with either of them.

    AVOID!!!

  11. #11708
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbd81  [View Original Post]
    These two both frequently bounce between St. Louis & Chicago. To my knowledge they don't travel or work together though. There's not much info on either in Chicago Forums.

    Anyone able to shed some recent light on either of them? I know Kristina has had some negative reviews in the past. Nothing recent though.

    Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/110879304

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/111294792
    Both have been around forever and are probably two of the worst in the business. If you like terrible B. O. Piper is for you. Kristina doesn't smell as bad, but gives piper a run for her money on shitty service. They've both only survived based on looks, which keep drawing in the unsuspecting.

  12. #11707
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbd81  [View Original Post]
    These two both frequently bounce between St. Louis & Chicago. To my knowledge they don't travel or work together though. There's not much info on either in Chicago Forums.

    Anyone able to shed some recent light on either of them? I know Kristina has had some negative reviews in the past. Nothing recent though.

    Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/110879304

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/111294792
    Hilarious, I came to post the same question. With the addition of:

    Emily - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/111199753.

    Brianna - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/111312699.

  13. #11706
    Senior Member


    Posts: 352

    Krissi and Piper

    These two both frequently bounce between St. Louis & Chicago. To my knowledge they don't travel or work together though. There's not much info on either in Chicago Forums.

    Anyone able to shed some recent light on either of them? I know Kristina has had some negative reviews in the past. Nothing recent though.

    Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/110879304

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/111294792

  14. #11705
    Shill for Alllesia and Ashley ignore my posts


    Posts: 7

    Alessia

    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan83  [View Original Post]
    I saw her on Thursday. I've used the service before and as usual it was easy to set up and see her. She is just as beautiful as the pictures, phenomenal body and I have absolutely zero complaints and will see her again when she comes back through. She gave me her direct number and said she would text me when she comes to town.
    Does she BBBJ, DFK, MSOG?

  15. #11704

    Alessia

    Quote Originally Posted by TCinop  [View Original Post]
    She was in St. Louis for 4 days and nobody has info on her? She really got no business? Damn she looks hot AF to me. I would think the line would be long to see her.
    I saw her on Thursday. I've used the service before and as usual it was easy to set up and see her. She is just as beautiful as the pictures, phenomenal body and I have absolutely zero complaints and will see her again when she comes back through. She gave me her direct number and said she would text me when she comes to town.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape