Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 405 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 455 505 905 1405 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 31835
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25775

    Sweetheart Kyleys

    Quote Originally Posted by Nashtt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the pleasure of meeting sweetheart Kyleys. She is just my type you can find her ad on sumo or stg. TGTBT?
    Been Reviewed Has Demons look through past reviews as Kylie.

  2. #25774
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyUtah2  [View Original Post]
    I've texted her two days ago and have had no response.
    I had a dream this past weekend. Real, really low-rent common hotel by Sam's club. Seems game for most things but evidence of demons; YMMV.

  3. #25773

    She's been around for a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by Southern59  [View Original Post]
    Googling the phone number yields zero hits. Plus just one grainy head shot pic screams scam. YMMV, but I'd pass this one by.
    This lady has been around the scene for years. She loses weight and comes back with a different look. I've never seen a flattering review but I know her photos have circulated websites for some time now.

    Stay safe,

    Ling.

  4. #25772

    Cali Gir

    Quote Originally Posted by BenTeddyBear  [View Original Post]
    I've texted her two days ago and have had no response.

  5. #25771

    Scary

    Quote Originally Posted by BenTeddyBear  [View Original Post]
    No, I don't think I want to either.

  6. #25770
    Quote Originally Posted by BenTeddyBear  [View Original Post]
    Is she missing some teeth in that one photo?

  7. #25769

  8. #25768

    Sweetheart Kyleys

    Has anyone had the pleasure of meeting sweetheart Kyleys. She is just my type you can find her ad on sumo or stg. TGTBT?

  9. #25767

    Nashville

    I will be in Nashville this evening. Can a senior member suggest a lady that performs great service that doesn't break the bank? Send me a PM Please.

  10. #25766

    I think you're right

    Quote Originally Posted by Prsn1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...t/258401154375

    Has anyone seen this one? I texted and she replied nearly right away, super easy to set up. And my LEO sensors were going bananas. I mean, the tag is a bit on the nose, and I get a bit nervous if a girl isn't at least a little flaky. I may be misjudging and decided to see if anyone has any other info.
    Googling the phone number yields zero hits. Plus just one grainy head shot pic screams scam. YMMV, but I'd pass this one by.

  11. #25765
    Senior Member


    Posts: 200
    Quote Originally Posted by Prsn1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...t/258401154375

    Has anyone seen this one? I texted and she replied nearly right away, super easy to set up. And my LEO sensors were going bananas. I mean, the tag is a bit on the nose, and I get a bit nervous if a girl isn't at least a little flaky. I may be misjudging and decided to see if anyone has any other info.
    What a manly looking woman.

  12. #25764

    Nashville's finest

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...t/258401154375

    Has anyone seen this one? I texted and she replied nearly right away, super easy to set up. And my LEO sensors were going bananas. I mean, the tag is a bit on the nose, and I get a bit nervous if a girl isn't at least a little flaky. I may be misjudging and decided to see if anyone has any other info.

  13. #25763

    She is fine

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthGa  [View Original Post]
    She is fine. A little expensive, but she is fine. Nice lady. Nice incall location. Nice butt.

  14. #25762

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by Delta456  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...endly/53541060

    I have seen Tiffany recently and had a nice time. She is really friendly and was at a nice hotel. Petite and a nice body. Pics are accurate. GFE for sure, which is great! I would see her again!
    What was the damage? I used to see her but but she was hard to get hold of last several months.

  15. #25761
    Quote Originally Posted by BaseballDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for her? Thanks.
    She takes it down really quick. However if you go on listcrawler.com for Nashville and search Steph you can see her photo, although the link from that does not work.

    Tall very thin redhead.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape