Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 13800
-
02-01-23 22:43 #8640Senior Member

Posts: 189Busy busy
I have noticed influx in mongers at some of these places you mention. Someone else mentioned about the security cameras but apparently some of you aren't being nice to the girls or the place so you've made it onto the wall of shame with your face pics LOL.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 21:57 #8639Senior Member

Posts: 1712Sharing is caring
So, which one of you showed up at 819 at 9 am to see Anne this morning? I know it's one of you because booker said he specifically requested Anne.
Booker said Anne had 8 guys by 3 pm. All by request. I told you all that she will be at 819 the whole month of February, so there is no need to rush to see her today LOL.
Sharing is caring. How about some reviews from some of you? I don't want to be the only one writing reviews.
-
02-01-23 19:17 #8638Senior Member

Posts: 225Chu
Saw Chu, very attractive, large natural breast. Shower routine was okay, no preview. But her BBBJ was very nice, good tongue use. She is incredibly responsive to DATY, fingering, and tit sucking. Really gets worked up. CFS, got the strong indication BBFS was not on the table. Went for round 2, she had a timer set for 50 minutes and said not enough time; but we still fooled around she got off with fingering while I got left hanging. Don't think I would repeat because of that. Probably should have pushed for round 2 earlier.
Originally Posted by SkipF69
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 19:08 #8637Senior Member

Posts: 1712Taiwanese girl Tina at Pink Diamond
I am always skeptical when I hear that there is a Taiwanese girl anywhere. Most of the time, it's just a ploy to get your business as they know Taiwanese girls are rare. But even if the chance is slim, I still like to take one for the team as I enjoy meeting my home country girls. Tina is definitely a real Taiwanese girl. Actually from my hometown too, but most of them are from Taipei anyway lol.
Now most of you probably can't tell the difference between a Chinese girl and a Taiwanese girl. Even if you are Asian, you still might not be able to tell. Some of you might ask who cares as long as she is an Asian girl. But for some, they do care. No different than guys seek out say Japanese or Vietnamese girls.
Tina spent a number of years in Singapore, so she speaks good English. Actually, half of the time she was talking to me in English lol. I am calling this out because I hear guys complaining about girls not speaking any English sometimes. For those of you who had the pleasure of meeting Ella, the session is so much better because she speaks good English.
Tina is on the tallish side with natural C cups and very pointy nipples and she will let you suck on them like you are her baby lol. A couple of things to call out. Tina does fire BBBJ. I asked her why no ice as it is supposed to be fire and ice BBBJ. She said that guys go soft with ice BBBJ lol. Also, she is a relentless worker. As I was feeling lazy today, I just let her do BBBJ for what seems like 20 minutes, non stop too. Never complained or asked to take a break.
For those of you who want to be with a refined and elegant girl or who just want to say that you have been with a Taiwanese girl, Tina is a good option. She is in room 2 at Pink Diamond.
-
02-01-23 16:23 #8636Senior Member

Posts: 446Cameras
If you're worried about your picture being taken, you should just stay home. The City of Chicago has license plate readers, blue light cams that you see and some that you don't. There are cameras everywhere. The only cams that you have to worry about are those that might catch you in an act that is illegal. Going into a location is usually not illegal and the only time that those cameras would be reviewed is if a crime is committed at that location. Face it, you have your picture taken dozens of times a day. The key is that they have to catch you in the act.
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 10:47 #8635Senior Member

Posts: 262Twins
I would definitely do a flight to visit either of them!
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 09:46 #8634Senior Member

Posts: 319Rl
I meant a LEO cam. I shouldn't worry about that right.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 07:22 #8633Senior Member

Posts: 989I assume that all of these joints have multiple cameras, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. The mamasan at RL actually showed me my pic from the doorcam at their place on Princeton along with a video of an insane coked-up dude that they wouldn't let it. Archer Spa has a couple of face pics posted by the door of guys apparently on the "do not serve" list, so it's all about security given that there have been robberies and assaults over the years at various places.
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 00:48 #8632Senior Member

Posts: 319Rl
Someone tell me to stop worrying there was a camera installed there. Got the willies after realizing I went there post bust.
-
01-31-23 18:07 #8631Senior Member

Posts: 1712Anne is back at 819 Western Spa now!
For those of you who don't go to apartment, the long wait is over! FOB Anne is at 819 Western Spa now. Just arrived an hour ago. She took 5 days off for her period and to spend time with her brother, so she is well rested and horny as hell lol. She is scheduled to be at 819 for the whole month of February, so no need for you all to rush there tomorrow lol.
Originally Posted by YungPhuk
[View Original Post]
Again, quoting someone else's review so as not to show how much I love her lol. Oh, the guy who wants to marry her said he will be there first thing tomorrow morning, so if you are a nice guy let him go first. That guy is more in love with her than me lol.
Booker's current plan is to send Anne to Natural Healers in March. I had explained to the booker that a lot of north side guys don't like to travel past south of 290. I will make another post if and when Anne gets to Natural.
-
01-31-23 16:35 #8630Regular Member

Posts: 5KP Verification
Feel super sketch about sharing my DL and proof of employment for KP verification. Why is that needed, and will this come back and haunt me?
Usually go to the AMPs but looking to venture out. KP seems to be highly rated for quality, so looking to gain some insight.
-
01-31-23 13:45 #8629Senior Member

Posts: 176Chu at KP
Waiting for Brianna and was wondering if anyone has had experience with Chu at KP? SF.
-
01-31-23 10:30 #8628Senior Member

Posts: 936I wish. The twins moved to Dallas a number of years back after AX went down. Someone said they went to the east coast after that.
Originally Posted by JMac888
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 09:27 #8627Senior Member

Posts: 184Pd
What is the lineup at PD?
-
01-31-23 01:26 #8626Senior Member

Posts: 85She was here at 819 and SS around the summer time last year.
Originally Posted by JMac888
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





