Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 13796
-
12-20-22 11:27 #8441Senior Member

Posts: 1711PD = Pink Diamond
Chloe is at Pink Diamond, not purple door. Got a few texts, so I thought I should clarify.
-
12-20-22 10:49 #8440Senior Member

Posts: 176Did you ever get details on where pink diamond is and how to contact.
Originally Posted by MigJiggy
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 02:34 #8439Regular Member

Posts: 16She is definitely one of the youngest and cutest girls that kp has ever had. The pictures of her definitely matches her body, small little spinner girl, and she's a blonde now. Performance wise she does the usual kp routine but no BBBJ preview in the shower. Not as experienced as some of the other kp girls, but I would definitely see her again based off her looks. Her looks really did it for me. I highly recommend Mina, but she said she will only be here for a week though so go quick if you want to see her.
Originally Posted by Piper2005
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 22:46 #8438Senior Member

Posts: 1711Chloe at PD, a red card girl visiting from LA
I am back from my oversea trip. What a trip, but I will omit the details so as not to get you all jealous haha. Let's just say that not many experience can top being with a 20 yr old girl who was in her 5th day of work. Anyway, I digress.
Have not planned on seeing anyone so soon, but when I was told that there is a red card girl from LA visiting I had to go. Red card girls from west coast hardly ever travel outside of the west coast area, so when they do come to Chicago they are a must see. And given how popular my last recommendation (FOB Anne) was, I thought I should take another one for the team and try her out. BTW, Anne is scheduled to return in April. Booker booked her for the whole month. A 7 second video helps sealed the deal for me to go despite still suffering from jet lag.
Chloe is as good as advertised. Most of you probably don't care for this fact, her dad is Chinese and her mom is Taiwanese, but I thought I should mention it for those who care for it as her look is a bit different than girls from mainland China. Grew up in Guangdong, so she speaks Cantonese in addition to Mandarin. Oh, she studied two years in Australia, so she speaks better English than most of the girls who you will meet. Some of you might find those details boring, but I always like to mention them as for some it could make a difference. For example, I think one of the reasons that Ella was popular was because she speaks better English.
I might be biased as her mom is from my home country, but I find Chloe to be pretty. I don't talk about a girl's look much in my reviews as everyone's beauty standard is different. If you read my review for Anne, I didn't even talk about her look much and she was still very popular (booker told me that one day 5 guys showed up within a span of 10 minutes wanting to see Anne lol). Physically, she has natural C cups and a fairly juicy ass. Very fit, and very soft skin. Clean shaven for those care for this. I mention this because she absolutely loves daty.
Service wise, she absolutely deserve the red card accolade. Chinese apartments in LA are mostly lineup apartments, meaning every guy gets a lineup. To get a red card designation, a girl not only has to be pretty but needs to provide good service too. PD booker told me that she literally had to bride her to get her to come here. Chloe confirmed that this is her first trip outside of the west coast. She is mostly in LA, SF or San Diego. Some more details on her service. Excellent ass licker, gives hot tea BBBJ and is multi orgasmic. If you think you are a stud, then she is a good girl for you to see if you are capable of giving her multiple Os. Sort of a challenge for guys who last long. She doesn't tap out. One last detail. She absolutely loves to be pleasured. If you are someone who is a daty lover, she is a girl to see. We did 69 for a solid 10 minutes lol. And she loves her ass licked too. If you are an ass eater, you can go at it with her. DFK is available too.
Chole is at PD, room 3. She is here until the end of the month. Full transparency. Pics are glamoured and a bit photoshoped, so just be warned if you are going to ask for them. We don't get red card girls here in Chicago here often, so take advantage of it.
-
12-19-22 14:15 #8437Senior Member

Posts: 30Best talent
Where are the best looking girls at.
-
12-19-22 11:35 #8436Senior Member

Posts: 225Mina KP
Anyone seen Mina at KP? Description sound hot, it would be a longer drive for me. No TER number to look up reviews.
-
12-18-22 11:43 #8435Senior Member

Posts: 691KP Rose
I really think the photo in see-thru lingerie in front of a couch is the same as her body. I only say same because the face is shopped onto all photos. She has a low belly tattoo and definitely doesn't look as young as 25, but a very pretty 35. I am easily pleased by these ladies and tend to give positive reviews, but I cannot call her thick as a reviewer or two said. "Tiny," not for a Korean, but still on the small side. Her tits could be natural as KP states, they were great but I think a bit too big for naturals on such a small lady.
Originally Posted by Terrapin911
[View Original Post]
She definitely was into my DATY. Keep in mind I was there at 10 am, first of the day.
-
12-18-22 08:05 #8434Senior Member

Posts: 578Thanks for the review. I have been on the fence about seeing Rose. Not due to service concerns but from reading other reviews several reviewers have mentioned she is a not as thin as they were expecting, and I'm really into the tiny ones that are fairly thin. DATY however is my favorite activity, and I also admit I enjoy a tiny gal with nice bolt ons. So it sounds like maybe I need to give her a shot even though she has been described as thicker or curvy in other reviews.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
TP.
-
12-17-22 23:35 #8433Senior Member

Posts: 211Pink Diamond and archer spa
Has anyone tried the new line up at pink Diamond? I saw what they had an they look great but I didn't partake. Would like to know any deets before I TOFTT. Also this girl Cindy at archer spa is a thick mixed Korean girl that looks pretty good. A little on the heavy side if you want to know but still looks good. Any details would be great beforehand.
-
12-14-22 20:42 #8432Senior Member

Posts: 691Rising Prices
Sad reality that we cannot do anything about. It's a good bang for your bucks.
Originally Posted by DrewBrees
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 12:36 #8431Regular Member

Posts: 19KP Price
Just saw, price is going up starting Jan 1st. Good luck out there!
-
12-13-22 19:11 #8430Senior Member

Posts: 126Man I appreciate the recommendation! This was probably the best AMP experience I've ever had. Gave Anne some extra $ for 2 pops. Starts off with a great bbj and titty fucking. She kept going back and forth from tits to mouth on my cock which was really sexy. Then she hopped up top for some 69 where I blew my first load down her throat. After a short massage to allow jr to recharge, she blows me again to get me hard and on goes the rubber for some FS. We go thru all of the positions for a while and I started losing my hard on. I got on all 4's and she rimmed my ass while jerking me off then started sucking me off from behind as well. This got me rock hard again so on goes another rubber for some more FS. She's definitely not shy about dirty talking and moaning pretty loud. I'd be surprised if the tenants upstairs couldn't hear her. I gave that little pussy a pounding until my hour expired. This girl is an absolute sweetheart, pretty face, perfect tits / nips, small ass, great body. 24 years old and goes back to China on Thursday.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 18:58 #8429Senior Member

Posts: 691KP is Korean Palace
KP is koreanpalace.biz.
Originally Posted by Exploradora
[View Original Post]
It is a very long process (months) to get approval. It is truly "Asian Apartment Girls" who rotate into town every so many months. One lady alone at each apartment which is very nice, same day scheduling so you got to book at 9 am or soon after for the same day. The ladies follow a fairly set routine of showering together before and after services, BBBJ, DATY, CFS, and they vary on the GFE but typically do LFK, DFK. Some allow MSOG, many do not.
3 Benjamin's for an hour. Many of them will knock your socks off from moment one. They are typically young 30's and up, some younger, and many have man-made bolt-ons.
-
12-13-22 14:32 #8428Senior Member

Posts: 103Same question in different posts. I'll share my experience. Not real pictures. Photo shopped. Bait / switch. If you are lucky to get someone similar, it will be a notch or two lower in quality.
Originally Posted by Ziroxd91
[View Original Post]
Unless you go to the Chinatown location, which I think is more dependable, but I have not tried.
Irked me enough to stop trying. Nothing worse than walking in all ready with a set expectation and have it all blown away.
-
12-13-22 14:28 #8427Senior Member

Posts: 103Tried both. Pictures not real and photo shopped. You may even get a totally different person. Even if close, it will likely be a notch or two lower in quality. Notorious on bait / switch. Maybe if they point you to Chinatown location, it may be more dependable, but that is not an option for me. Definitely depending on your luck.
Originally Posted by Roonie123
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





