Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 415 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 465 515 915 1415 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 25028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18818
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    She's a cool chick, and pretty reliable in my experience. Good communication and punctual and all that. The rate is a little high though and everything is covered. And she's also had a lot "enhancements" done, which may or may not be a problem for you.
    Thank you.

  2. #18817
    Quote Originally Posted by PSil  [View Original Post]
    I've been unable to find any reviews about Vanessa who is in Pawtucket. All I got were reviews of a different Vanessa now in Woonsocket.

    This is the one I'm looking for advice about:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/207867933773

    Thanks for any help you provide.
    She's a cool chick, and pretty reliable in my experience. Good communication and punctual and all that. The rate is a little high though and everything is covered. And she's also had a lot "enhancements" done, which may or may not be a problem for you.

  3. #18816
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483

    Vanessa (not in Woonsocket

    I've been unable to find any reviews about Vanessa who is in Pawtucket. All I got were reviews of a different Vanessa now in Woonsocket.

    This is the one I'm looking for advice about:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/207867933773

    Thanks for any help you provide.

  4. #18815

    Savannah Marie

    Sad but true. The time to see her was maybe 5-10 years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoGrwarner  [View Original Post]
    Enma Kay is so cute and I've tried to see her with no luck no seeing her. First time I tried to book an appointment she tried 3 different ways to get the money before I was in the door and then told me off. Weeks later she contacted me and said she needed cash and would do an outfall and didn't need money upfront but ghosted me. And never showed up. Tried a few more times but nothing works and it's a shame because she is so freaking cute.

  5. #18814
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvToMunch69  [View Original Post]
    I got BBBJ, never asked about CIM because I just had to get inside her. She is HOT.
    I could go for a lazy hour of mutual sucking and eating her pussy out,I don't do well with condoms.

  6. #18813
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    For 300 I would like BBBJ cim at least.
    I got BBBJ, never asked about CIM because I just had to get inside her. She is HOT.

  7. #18812
    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy4406  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone please confirm the last four numbers of Mandy's telephone for me. I texted the numbers I have for her and got a response that this is her new number ending in 4257. Thanks for the help guys.
    Not sure what numbers you have for her, or where you got them, but she's never had a number ending in those digits, so whoever you were talking to wasn't her.

    The number ending in 9134 that's listed on her ad is the only number she's had for 5+ years.

  8. #18811
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Call Sindy. See my review about 3 weeks ago in the South Coast Mass. Board. https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...a/073048258640.

    $300 and worth every penny.
    For 300 I would like BBBJ cim at least.

  9. #18810

    Skip Emma Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDerucki  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be staying over in a hotel in downtown PVD tomorrow night for business and looking for company. Any good recommendations for some outcall company? I'd say the max budget is ≤400 $ but would prefer to stay around ≤300.

    Any recent reviews on Emma Kay? I've read all of the past ones but curious if she's still a loon and a thief. The petite spinner type is my favorite but will settle if the service makes up for it.

    Any suggestions appreciated.

    BTW. My backup plan if I can't secure anything is to just take a trip to Little Korea on Broad St or N. Main and then head back to my room but I'd rather have my own private company.

    Peace,

    Big Mike.
    Enma Kay is so cute and I've tried to see her with no luck no seeing her. First time I tried to book an appointment she tried 3 different ways to get the money before I was in the door and then told me off. Weeks later she contacted me and said she needed cash and would do an outfall and didn't need money upfront but ghosted me. And never showed up. Tried a few more times but nothing works and it's a shame because she is so freaking cute.

  10. #18809

    Sindy

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDerucki  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be staying over in a hotel in downtown PVD tomorrow night for business and looking for company. Any good recommendations for some outcall company? I'd say the max budget is ≤400 $ but would prefer to stay around ≤300.

    Any recent reviews on Emma Kay? I've read all of the past ones but curious if she's still a loon and a thief. The petite spinner type is my favorite but will settle if the service makes up for it.

    Any suggestions appreciated.

    BTW. My backup plan if I can't secure anything is to just take a trip to Little Korea on Broad St or N. Main and then head back to my room but I'd rather have my own private company.

    Peace,

    Big Mike.
    Call Sindy. See my review about 3 weeks ago in the South Coast Mass. Board. https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...a/073048258640.

    $300 and worth every penny.

  11. #18808
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDerucki  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be staying over in a hotel in downtown PVD tomorrow night for business and looking for company. Any good recommendations for some outcall company? I'd say the max budget is ≤400 $ but would prefer to stay around ≤300.

    Any recent reviews on Emma Kay? I've read all of the past ones but curious if she's still a loon and a thief. The petite spinner type is my favorite but will settle if the service makes up for it.

    Any suggestions appreciated.

    BTW. My backup plan if I can't secure anything is to just take a trip to Little Korea on Broad St or N. Main and then head back to my room but I'd rather have my own private company.

    Peace,

    Big Mike.
    EmmaKay is a waste of time and money. Mentally a mess and shell of self. Do not recommend.

    Not a ton of great reliable options at the moment. For higher end levels of service I've been putting the work in on Seeking.

    I can recommend Rose - https://tryst.link/escort/mistressrosexox - slightly above your pay range but is thin with great ass and curves and offers above average GFE services.

    Jasmine Middle Eastern MILF - https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-...vidence-650850 - Older but carries her sexuality on her sleeve, good for a nice erotic session.

    Isabella. Brazilian MILF / Ex Stripper - https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/isabella...ovidence-61809 - True professional, great milfy curves, will be fun.

    Sandy. Soccer Mom Next Door. Non GFE - https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6476266-377752 - Sexy, Reliable, Lower on the pricing spectrum but just don't expect any GFE like activities (no kissing, no daty, no fiv, CBJ / CFS).

  12. #18807

    Looking for a recommendation.

    I'm going to be staying over in a hotel in downtown PVD tomorrow night for business and looking for company. Any good recommendations for some outcall company? I'd say the max budget is ≤400 $ but would prefer to stay around ≤300.

    Any recent reviews on Emma Kay? I've read all of the past ones but curious if she's still a loon and a thief. The petite spinner type is my favorite but will settle if the service makes up for it.

    Any suggestions appreciated.

    BTW. My backup plan if I can't secure anything is to just take a trip to Little Korea on Broad St or N. Main and then head back to my room but I'd rather have my own private company.

    Peace,

    Big Mike.

  13. #18806

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy4406  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone please confirm the last four numbers of Mandy's telephone for me. I texted the numbers I have for her and got a response that this is her new number ending in 4257. Thanks for the help guys.
    The number in the them add is correct.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mandy-es...vidence-261961

  14. #18805
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggin  [View Original Post]
    Simple search. She's been reviewed many times. Used to be GFE, but has become more business like. I have stop seeing her. YMMV.
    Simple search don't work much now since the link to the ad won't work since skip change their layout.

  15. #18804
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/596446809795

    Any info on this one? Wait let me guess here. She is a thief, bait and switch or thug in the next room over??
    I don't remember if it's her but I think she will ask for money upfront to cashapp and if you said no. Then she will say you not worthy to be a slave because you disobey by not sending money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape