Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 3061
-
02-10-23 20:25 #2236Senior Member

Posts: 182She's been using the same pics for 10 years. If pics are old, then she is probably twice that old. Lesson learned the hard way.
Originally Posted by TotalGrip
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 16:24 #2235Senior Member

Posts: 180Avoid
Avoid at all costs.
This chick makes me want to vomit and turn in my Monger-Card.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...unty/112886661
Amber Roses is a thief. Pics are 20 years and 300 lbs earlier. Way, way, wayyyy overpriced. Her oral service is absolute shit. Speaking of shit: that's how she smells. Guys! I fucking literally want to vomit.
-
02-02-23 16:14 #2234Senior Member

Posts: 605I didn't see her, tried negotiating GFE, it was a hard no, she says everything has to be fully covered, so yea 15 would be good I think, not sure if she rushes you out. However the first few mongers got bbbj and it was 600 HR when she first started a few months back, after a few 5 star reviews things changed on her NO list
Originally Posted by BoulderBoy
[View Original Post]
Busting one out is better than getting blue balls, thats my logic. These strip clubs are a waste of time tbh
-
02-02-23 13:47 #2233Senior Member

Posts: 348So, honestly, would you say 15 min is long enough?
Originally Posted by DreamFreez
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 13:14 #2232Senior Member

Posts: 605Katye is non GFE, however it's better than Nuru Massage or getting blue balls at strip club or coffee shops. It’s 180/250 for 15/30 minutes
Originally Posted by BoulderBoy
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 11:29 #2231Senior Member

Posts: 348Stunners
-
01-29-23 23:47 #2230Senior Member

Posts: 28LA Nicole
I had a really good experience with LA Nicole recently. Set up was pretty easy, and she was fantastic, especially in terms of her attitude. I may have to see her again while I'm still in town. But I wanted to ask if there were others at the same agency that were worth seeing?
-
01-22-23 21:47 #2229Senior Member

Posts: 138Seal Beach
Coming to town this week for a couple days of mtgs. Any recommendations for a cute spinner in or close to Seal Beach?
-
01-19-23 19:29 #2228Senior Member

Posts: 117Don't fall for deceit.
Back in the 90's and early 00's amateurs and novices still appeared on ListCrawler, and you could score a good experience. Currently, out of every 10 ads, 11 are fake. The two or three real providers are workers who have been active for centuries and who have already seen their best years decades ago.
Originally Posted by NailBoiz1
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-23 15:14 #2227Senior Member

Posts: 983Her handle is Foreverdivine on HX.
Originally Posted by Undftdaddctn
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-23 14:20 #2226Regular Member

Posts: 1Here I'll copy from my hx messages, she's foreverdivine on hx.
Originally Posted by BigBoDonk
[View Original Post]
"Hi ✨.
My menu offers. Cfs, GFE, CoT, Cof, DATO (on me), DATY, DT, DFK, MSOG, BBBJ, 69, dirty talking, dancing, role playing, BNG, camel slide, HJ, squirting, Greek, multiple hr, overnight, dinner dates.
120 qv 200 hh 300 hr".
-
01-17-23 14:05 #2225Senior Member

Posts: 491Charge
Do you know how much she charges?
Originally Posted by WanderX
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-23 13:51 #2224Regular Member

Posts: 1She's legit, I've seen her in Irvine. On Lc she says no GFE, but on Hx she is GFE. Looks even better irl.
Originally Posted by Undftdaddctn;6299375[URL
-
01-16-23 04:22 #2223Senior Member

Posts: 57Coco
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/108632783
Wondering if anyones seen this chick. I know it's an inland ad, but she's been in Irvine before. I pulled up to the motel she was at but got a strange feeling because sum car kept driving by me and staring so I left. She has reviews But I've never gone off of listcrawler. Rather be safe than sorry since Le starting to crack down in the ie.
-
01-13-23 19:04 #2222Senior Member

Posts: 436Good rates $80 qk.
Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead
[View Original Post]
Listcrawler.
Report back.











Reply With Quote




