Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 776 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 276 676 726 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 826 876 1276 1776 ... LastLast
Results 11,626 to 11,640 of 41259
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29634

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Otakuofjax  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/732286085517

    My Dream with Karma is very bad for the most part. Comm with her is very difficult I literally had to wait for her for a hour. Where do I start at youngmen circus? After see the local robbing homeless and homeless guy screaming other each I have to say maybe it wasn't the best idea. She decide to walk up after all that transpire. She was pretty looking and figure so why not. When ask if she did BBBJ she say she don't do it anymore. It was on the site. I guess she change her mind. So we did a CBJ instead I should have just walk out situation. After finish in the bag I was very disappoint with whole situation. But I was lonely and needed the company that night. The Damage was 250 mario coin.
    Please tell me you didn't spend all that money and the only thing you got qas covered BJ. You got scammed my guy. Even if you got full service she should of offered bb. You went to youngerman circle? Of all places you got to go there. There was girl named Karmen who I think her real name is Brea, used to be there and she was notorious for robbing people. Stay away from Youngerman! Especially if the coms is bad. It's usually a setup either for you to be robbed or arrested.

  2. #29633

    Karma TOFT

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/732286085517

    My Dream with Karma is very bad for the most part. Comm with her is very difficult I literally had to wait for her for a hour. Where do I start at youngmen circus? After see the local robbing homeless and homeless guy screaming other each I have to say maybe it wasn't the best idea. She decide to walk up after all that transpire. She was pretty looking and figure so why not. When ask if she did BBBJ she say she don't do it anymore. It was on the site. I guess she change her mind. So we did a CBJ instead I should have just walk out situation. After finish in the bag I was very disappoint with whole situation. But I was lonely and needed the company that night. The Damage was 250 mario coin.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails karma 2.jpeg‎   karma.jpeg‎  

  3. #29632

    Rachael

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylen70  [View Original Post]
    I see her weekly, amazing mic skills. PM me for her real number.

    Jay.
    Been seeing her almost every week for months now. I do a 100 QV but always gave her 120 for a drama free good time. Not a clock watcher and loves to chat. No one swallows the boys like her. I told her she should give lessons it's that good. Anyways, the last 3 times I tried to see her she ghosted me right in front of her apartment. Not sure why as we never had a falling out.

  4. #29631

    Jezebel

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    Formerly known as "Hartley", check the SW and Escort for lots of fun reviews. I reached out, she was at Sleep Inn asking for that!

    HM,

    Tall.
    It's been a couple of weeks since I last saw her but she has always been awesome. Full figured but not fat. When she is done up she looks really hot. Never had an issue. 100 marios coins got me a QV full service. Plenty of DFK, touching, boob sucking, doggie view of the ass is amazing, and finish off with BBBJCIMWS. Looks like she has increased her rates though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...g/286732253951

  5. #29630

    Lo a no go

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering what happened to Courtney. That one had a nice sloppy bottomless gullet.

    I visited Lo today because I couldn't remember her skill level. Heard so many mongers praising her so I went for a reassessment. Man that was one of the worse BJ's I've ever gotten. Will have to visit a good DTer when I go down to otown.
    I feel yqa brother. Saw Lo for the first time last week when no one else was replying. Did the deed in her driveway. Her photos are dated. She is much larger now and while it was definitely her, the face is so much different now. She got the job done but won't be returning. 80 mario coins for a quick driveway BJ was a poor use of funds. For 20 more, I can get an nicer indoor visit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/968634097216

  6. #29629

    Never

    Quote Originally Posted by EricIsRagIn  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/goddess2439#photos.

    Attempted to see her, sent a deposit. We went back and forth for a while she sent some pictures but she ended up ghosting me. I know I shouldn't have sent the deposit it was a rookie mistake. Probably not the first one she's done that to.
    Correct, not necessary, I have never heard a good ending to a post that starts "So I sent her a deposit". No matter the pics, just don't do it.

  7. #29628
    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Any particular one?
    Lima or Mia.

  8. #29627

    140 QV Jezabel at Airport

    Quote Originally Posted by HP333  [View Original Post]
    There seems to be 2 Jezebels. One in Indian country and other airport area?
    Formerly known as "Hartley", check the SW and Escort for lots of fun reviews. I reached out, she was at Sleep Inn asking for that!

    HM,

    Tall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mju5ode4mtcwmzrmytvindjmmmfjmtdmmtuzotg4mzc5ntu5y2e.jpg.jpg‎  

  9. #29626
    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Any particular one?
    Just general.

  10. #29625
    Quote Originally Posted by Mexican064  [View Original Post]
    Any info on the Latins on the area trying to get some info before set it up.
    Any particular one?

  11. #29624

    Lenoir Ave

    Any info on the Latins on the area trying to get some info before set it up.

  12. #29623

    Which Jezebel?

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster889  [View Original Post]
    I've always had a little bit of pride in how strong my stomach is. Nothing gets to me.

    Dreamt of Jezebel. I was sucking on her titties and something wasn't right. I didn't really taste anything but her skin smelled off so I stopped. As time went on I started to sense a little funky taste in my mouth. It wasn't strong, but it was there. She goes down on me. Can't lie it was really toothy and a bit painful. Went K9 and she was twerkin it and moaning really good which was really hot. But there was a strong smell coming from below for sure. But whatever, not my first rodeo. I finish and as I'm putting my clothes on, that weird little taste is somehow getting to me.

    Now look, I really enjoy eating box, I even eat ass. I knew a girl who would skip the games and I ate her ass every time I saw her because she was my ideal. No problem. Again, nothing gets to me and my stomach.

    But at this point, its somehow getting to me. I silently heave a little bit as I'm dressing, and I think to myself nah, I'm good, I'm just overthinking it and need some fresh air. Quit being a baby.

    I get outside and I literally dry heave for like 3 minutes straight, spitting in the grass and snotting on myself and abs squeezing and everything. Luckily my stomach was completely empty. I know she has a lot of good reviews but I caught her at a bad time. Do not suck the titties though..
    There seems to be 2 Jezebels. One in Indian country and other airport area?

  13. #29622

    Rach

    Quote Originally Posted by Kooter  [View Original Post]
    Clit,

    She's been MIA for a while now. Her voicemail that used to say that Rachel B-- is not available now says the 904-352-xxxx is not available. I've left messages but she seems to be out of the business again. Hopefully she comes back soon!
    I see her weekly, amazing mic skills. PM me for her real number.

    Jay.

  14. #29621

    Bekka

    https://tryst.link/escort/goddess2439#photos.

    Attempted to see her, sent a deposit. We went back and forth for a while she sent some pictures but she ended up ghosting me. I know I shouldn't have sent the deposit it was a rookie mistake. Probably not the first one she's done that to.

  15. #29620

    Jezebel

    I had a dream with Jezebel by the airport yesterday. It was a nice and clean location. Easy set up and communication. We agreed on price and communicated on ETA and then room number was sent. She's had recent mixed reviews, but I had a positive experience. I would definitely recommend and repeat.

    She opened the door in some sexy lingerie and we got comfortable. She started with an amazing BBBJ with lots of eye contact and focus on the boys. She kept this up for a while and then threw on the bag and let her throw it back on me. The sight from the back was amazing! I finished in the bag and cleaned up and went on my way.

    Sweet girl if you're honest with her and treat her fairly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape