Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 17730
-
02-01-23 11:55 #11715Senior Member

Posts: 100Black girl BBBJ
Awesome Jawsome does BBBJ w / CIM. You will need to find her ad and rates but it's pretty easy to find.
Originally Posted by ErdRick
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 10:38 #11714Senior Member

Posts: 457No name
I've seen this ad on and off for a long time. Has anyone seen her? Real? How's the face / body? Attitude good?
Thanks!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...w/170804089560
-
01-31-23 22:28 #11713Senior Member

Posts: 47I met her at Western Inn close to Amerista. Doesn't look like pic, looked and acted more like she's on a withdrawal period, paid 150 for an hour but I left just 10 m in. Not recommended.
Originally Posted by KatChaser;6319005[URL
-
01-31-23 19:06 #11712Senior Member

Posts: 489Piper
I used to see Piper more than a year ago, she had more meat on her bones then, with nice large tits to fit. Back then she had a reasonable price, and I saw her regular, that is until she had sudden weight loss, tits shrank, and a bad odor was there, it was horrific, do that was my last time, now her prices went up and from what I hear, the odor has remained, as for the other girl, I have read nothing positive about so, I never went to see her.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 17:36 #11711Senior Member

Posts: 489Anyone
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/111092283
Saw her walking out of the circle k off Lackland rd. Last week with the purple hair, wish I would have known she was a worker, has anyone tried her?
-
01-30-23 22:55 #11710Senior Member

Posts: 92Black girl BBBJ
Anyone suggest to me any black women that gives BBBJ rates?
Also noticed so many of them do CBJ compared to other types of women.
-
01-29-23 22:15 #11709Senior Member

Posts: 553Applies to both...
Having had the distinct "misfortune" of seeing them in the past, here's the best advice I can give you on these two (and this applies ESPECIALLY to Kristina). Go into your bathroom and place $300 in the sink, now set it on fire and jerk off on it while watching it burn...Seriously, you just had a MUCH more satisfying time than you will with either of them.
Originally Posted by Bbd81
[View Original Post]
AVOID!!!
-
01-29-23 19:47 #11708Senior Member

Posts: 218Both have been around forever and are probably two of the worst in the business. If you like terrible B. O. Piper is for you. Kristina doesn't smell as bad, but gives piper a run for her money on shitty service. They've both only survived based on looks, which keep drawing in the unsuspecting.
Originally Posted by Bbd81
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 18:38 #11707Senior Member

Posts: 107Hilarious, I came to post the same question. With the addition of:
Originally Posted by Bbd81
[View Original Post]
Emily - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/111199753.
Brianna - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/111312699.
-
01-29-23 17:53 #11706Senior Member

Posts: 352Krissi and Piper
These two both frequently bounce between St. Louis & Chicago. To my knowledge they don't travel or work together though. There's not much info on either in Chicago Forums.
Anyone able to shed some recent light on either of them? I know Kristina has had some negative reviews in the past. Nothing recent though.
Thanks.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/110879304
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/111294792
-
01-29-23 13:10 #11705Shill for Alllesia and Ashley ignore my posts

Posts: 7Alessia
Does she BBBJ, DFK, MSOG?
Originally Posted by Trojan83
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 11:56 #11704Senior Member

Posts: 166Alessia
I saw her on Thursday. I've used the service before and as usual it was easy to set up and see her. She is just as beautiful as the pictures, phenomenal body and I have absolutely zero complaints and will see her again when she comes back through. She gave me her direct number and said she would text me when she comes to town.
Originally Posted by TCinop
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 11:37 #11703Senior Member

Posts: 27Brazil Barbie
I was curious about her too. I reached out to her last week. I didn't end up seeing her. She was very explicit when I asked her what her rates are. I have no firsthand knowledge, but it was enough to make me decide not to go.
Originally Posted by Jello816
[View Original Post]
https://twitter.com/BrazilBarbie304
-
01-29-23 08:02 #11702Shill for Alllesia and Ashley ignore my posts

Posts: 7Ashlie
Looking forward to seeing Ashlie Martins. All reports point to absolutely epic BBBJ as well as a very pleasing body to bang.
Originally Posted by EsGarcea
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 05:20 #11701Senior Member

Posts: 78Any reviews.
BrazilBarbie.
Visiting provider. Previous ads place her in STL a few weeks ago. Her Twitter and other posting show Houston ads. Has a Memphis phone number, but I didn't see any Memphis posting. . There's 2 reviews on LC from a week ago that says her pics are accurate and she's fun. But it looks like her whole online persona was set up a month or so ago. It all just seems TGTBT.
If the ads don't sho.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/106356867
https://callescort.org/901-661-8912











Reply With Quote





