Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 402 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 452 502 902 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11725
    Quote Originally Posted by DerDeered  [View Original Post]
    80 BJ waaaaaay too much to me.
    I'll never understand how 80 bucks is way too much to get your dick sucked LOL. Any cheaper and I'll pass LOL.

  2. #11724

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by OldCarGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Awesome Jawsome does BBBJ w / CIM. You will need to find her ad and rates but it's pretty easy to find.
    80 BJ waaaaaay too much to me.

  3. #11723

    Any suggestions?

    I'll be in town next week, do you guys have any suggestions on whom to see? I'm a big fan of girls in their 20's.

  4. #11722
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179

    Piper

    Quote Originally Posted by LloydXmas  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Piper quite a few times over the past few years, most recently about two weeks ago. I'm into her look, body type, and menu. Younger (25)/ thin (not skinny)/ nice pussy. I've never noticed any oders. Maybe I'm just lucky, because my nose has been all over her. She also only uses upper tier incalls.

    To each their own.

    Lloyd.
    Once was enough for me it's all beat up in the skin hangs and I'm not going to say what type of a man she dates you could check out her Facebook because I even know her real name even though I'm not going to say it on here she works with her mom her mom used to do the same thing Gina.

  5. #11721
    Shill for Alllesia and Ashley ignore my posts


    Posts: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfouquet  [View Original Post]
    Which one are you? Or do you work for them?
    Neither one and nope. Just a very happy client now.

  6. #11720

    Alessia or Ashlie

    Quote Originally Posted by TCinop  [View Original Post]
    Answer to my 3 questions, yes, yes, and yes. Saw her for 2 incredible hours and she is amazing. The description in a previous post of "phenominal body" might be the understatement of the young new year. Her body is fucking incredible. And she is an absolute sweetheart as well.
    Which one are you? Or do you work for them?

  7. #11719
    Shill for Alllesia and Ashley ignore my posts


    Posts: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by TCinop  [View Original Post]
    Does she BBBJ, DFK, MSOG?
    Answer to my 3 questions, yes, yes, and yes. Saw her for 2 incredible hours and she is amazing. The description in a previous post of "phenominal body" might be the understatement of the young new year. Her body is fucking incredible. And she is an absolute sweetheart as well.

  8. #11718

    Ariel

    Just a heads up Ariel is working this week still, although not listed on Angels Snapchat.

  9. #11717

    Anyone see her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/blairmagic

    Has anyone seen her? The deposit screams scam. But damn she looks cute.

  10. #11716

    No experience with Krissi, but Piper has been good for me

    I've seen Piper quite a few times over the past few years, most recently about two weeks ago. I'm into her look, body type, and menu. Younger (25)/ thin (not skinny)/ nice pussy. I've never noticed any oders. Maybe I'm just lucky, because my nose has been all over her. She also only uses upper tier incalls.

    To each their own.

    Lloyd.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbd81  [View Original Post]
    These two both frequently bounce between St. Louis & Chicago. To my knowledge they don't travel or work together though. There's not much info on either in Chicago Forums.

    Anyone able to shed some recent light on either of them? I know Kristina has had some negative reviews in the past. Nothing recent though.

    Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/110879304

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/111294792

  11. #11715

    Black girl BBBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    Anyone suggest to me any black women that gives BBBJ rates?

    Also noticed so many of them do CBJ compared to other types of women.
    Awesome Jawsome does BBBJ w / CIM. You will need to find her ad and rates but it's pretty easy to find.

  12. #11714

    No name

    I've seen this ad on and off for a long time. Has anyone seen her? Real? How's the face / body? Attitude good?

    Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...w/170804089560

  13. #11713
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser;6319005[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/111092283[/URL]


    Saw her walking out of the circle k off Lackland rd. Last week with the purple hair, wish I would have known she was a worker, has anyone tried her?
    I met her at Western Inn close to Amerista. Doesn't look like pic, looked and acted more like she's on a withdrawal period, paid 150 for an hour but I left just 10 m in. Not recommended.

  14. #11712

    Piper

    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Having had the distinct "misfortune" of seeing them in the past, here's the best advice I can give you on these two (and this applies ESPECIALLY to Kristina). Go into your bathroom and place $300 in the sink, now set it on fire and jerk off on it while watching it burn...Seriously, you just had a MUCH more satisfying time than you will with either of them.

    AVOID!!!
    I used to see Piper more than a year ago, she had more meat on her bones then, with nice large tits to fit. Back then she had a reasonable price, and I saw her regular, that is until she had sudden weight loss, tits shrank, and a bad odor was there, it was horrific, do that was my last time, now her prices went up and from what I hear, the odor has remained, as for the other girl, I have read nothing positive about so, I never went to see her.

  15. #11711

    Anyone

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/111092283

    Saw her walking out of the circle k off Lackland rd. Last week with the purple hair, wish I would have known she was a worker, has anyone tried her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape