Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 28071
-
01-31-23 22:22 #22056Senior Member

Posts: 79Been there 2 wks ago. $45 for 1/2 hr. Donations was $50. Three girls working there Tiffany, mina (yuli), and Lisa. But Tiffany and Mina are the younger ones. Lisa is the newest girl but the oldest of the three maybe past 40's.
Originally Posted by JaseCoop
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 21:14 #22055Senior Member

Posts: 141What is HIV prep?
Originally Posted by Ziqurs
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 20:53 #22054Senior Member

Posts: 101I third that Monica is all action. Was there last Thursday and would definitely repeat. No need to repeat all the below and only $$2 out the door.
Originally Posted by SDPewPew
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 20:50 #22053Senior Member

Posts: 135108 is too busy
I swung by 108 today around mid afternoon. Really wanted to see Seven or Peach. As soon as I parked, four other cars came by. They wasted no time for discreetness and waltzed right in almost at the same time. I literally laughed out loud at the sight. Pretty sure they were already busy before this rush, so no way was I getting any session soon. I decided to drive away and will come back another day.
With business doing so well they need to open another location!
-
01-31-23 19:27 #22052Senior Member

Posts: 198Just wondering. Who collected the HF? Was it Mimi or one of the girls? I was there a few days ago and paid. 6 for 1 H, which usually gives you 45 minutes.
Originally Posted by SsStuntCock
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 18:01 #22051Banned Member

Posts: 32HIV prep, I ask a lot because I'm careful about these things but still want to have fun.
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 15:45 #22050Senior Member

Posts: 80New Life AMP Southwestern
Fellas got a inquiry has anyone visited New Life recently I'm coming back from a long hiatus and need a good warm up before taking a trip back to 108 and apparently UFS is the new VIP it seems. If anyone has visited NL recently any recommendations and what their current rates are. Greatly appreciated and wishing you all the best.
-
01-31-23 11:22 #22049Senior Member

Posts: 654Looking back through your forum posts you ask many questions grasshopper. Now one for you: what is the "prep" you speak of?
Originally Posted by Ziqurs
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 04:56 #22048Senior Member

Posts: 2643Seven
Not a fan of her Bush, especially in 69. Body could use the gym. Headgame could be deeper with variation. And she was clueless as to my 45 min appointment; she set an alarm for 30 min. And, since when did they charge 70 hf for hr sessions? I paid 60 thinking I'm getting an hr, and was corrected that hf for hr is 70 now, whereas 60 gets you only 45 min. So I paid 60 for 45 but got 30. WTF.
The good stuff? I've had younger here, but not many. Anyone remember Shuka (sp?) from 3 years ago when it was still V-spa? Seven said she's 22 so add 3 yrs tops. Either way, she was cheerful. All smiles. Good English. Wants to make sure you have a good time. Perky B cup breasts. Tight little box. Very vocal and cums easily, legs shaking. DFK buffet. Wet and slobbery BBBJ. I found her cute and stand by my initial comparison of her to JAV Kizuna Sakura, but a knockoff Chinese version. Said she's here 3 more days.
-
01-31-23 02:05 #22047Banned Member

Posts: 32Prep?
When you guys go bare on the girls in any type of way, do you use prep in case?
-
01-30-23 21:05 #22046Banned Member

Posts: 3075Great list and I would agree that your top 5 are definitely are in my top 10+ list. Not counting any of my UTRs or independents, I would also include Michelle, Daisy, Sophia, Kayla, Mia and Cici on that list. I know there are many more I'm forgetting at the moment. Damn we have had lots of great talents come through our city in a last year or 18 months.
Originally Posted by KennySex69
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-23 20:57 #22045Banned Member

Posts: 3075I agree about 108 keeping it most consistent. It's one of the spot I keep on my radar if I want to visit a FS spa.
Originally Posted by ADwightSchrute
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-23 16:54 #22044Regular Member

Posts: 21Ocean Day Spa in Oceanside
I went here several months ago and had a nice experience so I returned. The woman who served me last time, Elaine, greeted me at the entrance, took the house fee ($40 for hh) and brought me back to a room. I took off my clothes and laid on the table. I assumed Elaine would come back for the massage but another woman came in, an older woman with small breasts and a nice butt. She didn't say her name and her English was not nearly as easy to understand as Elaine's. While Elaine had given me a nice massage and no-rush HE with her boobs out, this experience was a lot different.
I laid on my stomach and she started the massage. Really, it was more of her just running her hands across my back a bit and then up and down my legs. There was a little bit of light teasing. When I flipped, she poured oil on my cock and started stroking in a bit of a jackhammer style. I did a little bit of otc roaming, feeling her ass and boob, and when I tried to reach into her shirt, she said I have to tip extra for that. We hadn't discussed any tip and I wasn't sure how much extra she'd expect. It distracted me and killed the mood a little. After a couple more minutes, she said I have to cum soon because time is almost up. There wasn't a clock on the wall but I knew it hadn't been close to 30 minutes yet. So I came quickly. Some landed on my arm and I wiped it on the sheet while she was getting a towel. She was a friendlier while she was cleaning me up and made small talk while I got dressed.
As I got dressed, she pulled the sheet on the table to remove the creases I'd made and prepare it for the next person. She didn't change the sheet, which made me wonder if anyone had been on it before me. If so, I hope they didn't wipe any cum on it like I did!
Is it reasonable to expect them to change the sheets between customers?
When I got to my car, it had been 25 minutes since I left it. If I go back, I'll be sure to get Elaine.
-
01-30-23 16:12 #22043Senior Member

Posts: 107UFS-Monica
I will second SD Pew Pew's. Same aggressive non-stop action including a long rimming session where she had me on my knees and anal. Had wet hair which was kind of a turn off but boy that menu was wide open. Said she would be there through February. This was last Thursday.
Also went to Erma and saw a new young spinner with A cups and a hairy Bush. Sorry can't remember her name but limited menu and not nearly as good as Monica. $$2 to both.
-
01-30-23 14:38 #22042Banned Member

Posts: 319Insend that
Spot on review. She's not the best looking. But her performance more than makes up for it.
Originally Posted by SDPewPew
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





