Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 25711
-
01-31-23 21:48 #18556Senior Member

Posts: 1066Her asking donation is one of those "Wish in one hand, take a shit in the other. Tell me which one fills up the fastest", scenarios.
Originally Posted by DankB007
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 15:23 #18555Senior Member

Posts: 259She moved to Cincinnati now iirc, too far for me to make a trip plus ever since she visited uncle, it's too hot for me to even be worth it. She was great the two times I've seen her (would've been more but injury at work prevented that for almost 2 months) but it's whatever now. They'll be others.
Originally Posted by Meacham69
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 11:28 #18554Senior Member

Posts: 41Sofia goes Eros
She is happy her account on Eros is approved and now she aims higher. Can any of us who met her early and donating low survive?
-
01-31-23 09:53 #18553Senior Member

Posts: 717She was on someone else's ad as a duo not too long ago. All photos are old. Some of them are from 2018,2019. Which could mean she doesn't look like that any more.
Originally Posted by Dazhiba
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 08:24 #18552Senior Member

Posts: 2111Cami is back?
Anyone seen Cami lately? I had some fun with her but it's been more than a year.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/738907495513
-
01-30-23 18:05 #18551Senior Member

Posts: 196Easy to pass that test
I always pass the verification photo test. I simply google "50's man brown mid length hair " and search for a bit. I find one close enough and send it. Never been turned away at the door not one time. Cause when you are there all they see are dollar signs.
Originally Posted by GemCity78
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-23 15:53 #18550Senior Member

Posts: 259Link?
Link or pic?
Originally Posted by Dazhiba
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-23 15:05 #18549Senior Member

Posts: 45Scammer
I think posting the actual link is always the best option. Then. When you find it has evaporated as soon as they were outed, pretty much says it all. No pics needed since they were obviously 'borrowed photos' in the first place. Thanks Sgorka, for helping to bring the scum to the surface.
Originally Posted by MallGuy101
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-23 13:29 #18548Senior Member

Posts: 82Man Eater
Saw her Friday night after a disaster of an evening. She was stellar, as always, and had a great time. I don't post much anymore, there is very little I can add that isn't already known, But wanted to post about her this time.
-
01-30-23 12:31 #18547Senior Member

Posts: 560Ads gone
How about next time posting a picture. You as a senior member should know scammer ads don't stay up long. They take them down and many times put another one right up. It's understandable if you are reporting on someone like hello kitty. But is it's someone new try and post picture.
Originally Posted by Sgorka
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-23 11:45 #18546Senior Member

Posts: 33Any info?
This one feels like a long shot, but anybody know anything about her?
https://callescort.org/937-403-9459
-
01-30-23 10:07 #18545Senior Member

Posts: 1419This one
I've seen this add off and on for awhile. The add is in the Dayton Skip section. https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...n/729457759121 Texted her Sunday. Wanted $$ for a Hhr, then said to cash app $ 10 as a good faith gesture. I declined then I received a "how much you send me" text. The request for pre-pay was a no-go for me from the start but the bad English registered scammer for sure. Just my experience. Anyone else chat with this one?
-
01-30-23 09:56 #18544Regular Member

Posts: 14Genevieve Saint
I hit up Genevieve in the morning looking to set up an appointment. She was available right away. Nice upscale place by mall. Within 20 minutes I was in room standing in front of a beautiful goddess!! Real pretty face and nice curvy body. Not big breast but perky. She made me feel comfortable and small talked for a sec and then jumped right into. Everything is covered, which I don't mind. Everything was great the back shot view was the best. Fellas YMMV but she is def worth going to see when she is in town.
-
01-30-23 08:24 #18543Senior Member

Posts: 147Blue's Memoirs
I mean, you could! It would certainly be entertaining to read! Blue's non-fiction fiction adventures!! There and back again, a hobbyists tale!!
Originally Posted by MrBlue314
[View Original Post]
Hahahaha.
edit: spelling and grammar (damn this OCD) lol
-
01-30-23 07:39 #18542Senior Member

Posts: 2111Miss Awesome?
Is Miss Awesome new? Anyone have experiences with here or know who she is by another name perhaps? Looks pretty good. TIA, Daz.











Reply With Quote





