Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 478 of 1714 FirstFirst ... 378 428 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 528 578 978 1478 ... LastLast
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 25699
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18544
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazhiba  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Cami lately? I had some fun with her but it's been more than a year.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/738907495513
    She was on someone else's ad as a duo not too long ago. All photos are old. Some of them are from 2018,2019. Which could mean she doesn't look like that any more.

  2. #18543
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Cami is back?

    Anyone seen Cami lately? I had some fun with her but it's been more than a year.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/738907495513

  3. #18542

    Easy to pass that test

    Quote Originally Posted by GemCity78  [View Original Post]
    She is requiring a verification pic.

    Nope, not doing that.
    I always pass the verification photo test. I simply google "50's man brown mid length hair " and search for a bit. I find one close enough and send it. Never been turned away at the door not one time. Cause when you are there all they see are dollar signs.

  4. #18541

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dazhiba  [View Original Post]
    Is Miss Awesome new? Anyone have experiences with here or know who she is by another name perhaps? Looks pretty good. TIA, Daz.
    Link or pic?

  5. #18540

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    How about next time posting a picture. You as a senior member should know scammer ads don't stay up long. They take them down and many times put another one right up. It's understandable if you are reporting on someone like hello kitty. But is it's someone new try and post picture.
    I think posting the actual link is always the best option. Then. When you find it has evaporated as soon as they were outed, pretty much says it all. No pics needed since they were obviously 'borrowed photos' in the first place. Thanks Sgorka, for helping to bring the scum to the surface.

  6. #18539

    Man Eater

    Saw her Friday night after a disaster of an evening. She was stellar, as always, and had a great time. I don't post much anymore, there is very little I can add that isn't already known, But wanted to post about her this time.

  7. #18538

    Ads gone

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgorka  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this add off and on for awhile. The add is in the Dayton Skip section. https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...n/729457759121 Texted her Sunday. Wanted $$ for a Hhr, then said to cash app $ 10 as a good faith gesture. I declined then I received a "how much you send me" text. The request for pre-pay was a no-go for me from the start but the bad English registered scammer for sure. Just my experience. Anyone else chat with this one?
    How about next time posting a picture. You as a senior member should know scammer ads don't stay up long. They take them down and many times put another one right up. It's understandable if you are reporting on someone like hello kitty. But is it's someone new try and post picture.

  8. #18537

    Any info?

    This one feels like a long shot, but anybody know anything about her?

    https://callescort.org/937-403-9459

  9. #18536
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1419

    This one

    I've seen this add off and on for awhile. The add is in the Dayton Skip section. https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...n/729457759121 Texted her Sunday. Wanted $$ for a Hhr, then said to cash app $ 10 as a good faith gesture. I declined then I received a "how much you send me" text. The request for pre-pay was a no-go for me from the start but the bad English registered scammer for sure. Just my experience. Anyone else chat with this one?

  10. #18535

    Genevieve Saint

    I hit up Genevieve in the morning looking to set up an appointment. She was available right away. Nice upscale place by mall. Within 20 minutes I was in room standing in front of a beautiful goddess!! Real pretty face and nice curvy body. Not big breast but perky. She made me feel comfortable and small talked for a sec and then jumped right into. Everything is covered, which I don't mind. Everything was great the back shot view was the best. Fellas YMMV but she is def worth going to see when she is in town.

  11. #18534

    Blue's Memoirs

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlue314  [View Original Post]
    Blue just been busy at work. Always looking for a diamond in the rough. Just nothing special to report. Once, I have, something special to report, I'll post.

    I never have any skin in the game. I just report on my date (s). Been trying to see Tayna "man-eater" but our schedules haven't aligned in the past few weeks. Been playing a little in the sugar game somewhat UTR.

    I saw streetwalker Parris and Sadie in the past few weeks. Little car play, nothing special to report. Just nothing special to report right now. Couple mongers say I should write a book about mongering from the mid 80s to the current state of mongering.

    Blue.
    I mean, you could! It would certainly be entertaining to read! Blue's non-fiction fiction adventures!! There and back again, a hobbyists tale!!

    Hahahaha.

    edit: spelling and grammar (damn this OCD) lol

  12. #18533
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Miss Awesome?

    Is Miss Awesome new? Anyone have experiences with here or know who she is by another name perhaps? Looks pretty good. TIA, Daz.

  13. #18532

    Blue is still here.

    Blue just been busy at work. Always looking for a diamond in the rough. Just nothing special to report. Once, I have, something special to report, I'll post.

    I never have any skin in the game. I just report on my date (s). Been trying to see Tayna "man-eater" but our schedules haven't aligned in the past few weeks. Been playing a little in the sugar game somewhat UTR.

    I saw streetwalker Parris and Sadie in the past few weeks. Little car play, nothing special to report. Just nothing special to report right now. Couple mongers say I should write a book about mongering from the mid 80s to the current state of mongering.

    Blue.

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyHunter  [View Original Post]
    I cannot be the only one to notice this? Ever since Sophia got picked up and visited Uncle, Mr Blue stopped posting here. What happened Blue, did you get caught? After all, you kept saying that you had no skin in the game LOL. It's just an observation that I made. Maybe I am wrong.

  14. #18531
    Quote Originally Posted by HotLcndyt  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/457642189872

    Only review I could find was from September of 2021. Anyone seen her recently?
    She is requiring a verification pic.

    Nope, not doing that.

  15. #18530
    Quote Originally Posted by TittyHunter  [View Original Post]
    I cannot be the only one to notice this? Ever since Sophia got picked up and visited Uncle, Mr Blue stopped posting here. What happened Blue, did you get caught? After all, you kept saying that you had no skin in the game LOL. It's just an observation that I made. Maybe I am wrong.
    It looks he might have since he loves posting. It's been what a week now since Sofia visited Uncle? So who knows.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape