Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 9,721 to 9,735 of 12139
-
01-31-23 20:17 #2419Senior Member

Posts: 110The K-agencies usually have a mamasan (or a handler) hanging out in the apartment but they don't usually show their faces at all. A few years ago, the mama-san at one of the agencies gave me a gift card during Christmas time and she kept herself hidden while doing that so you'll see a lot more discreetness out of the K-agencies rather than Chinese-run agencies where it's much more acceptable to have a papa-san around (C-agencies have to deal with more shysters in China so I guess it carries over in their practices).
Originally Posted by Meto99
[View Original Post]
And, honestly, you're completely wrong since the girls usually prefer it. They have a cook who feeds them, does the housework, and gives them security. Remember, you might be a nice guy, but many guys aren't and the girls have to deal with rough guys and scammers all of the time. Screening helps, but it doesn't completely resolve things. They can't just go to LEO and say, "we got scammed in our criminal enterprise, please help. " Better to get over the hiccups and just remember that everybody in that place knows what's going on, you are one of 20+ people they see that day and one of 100+ they see that week, and, most importantly, they don't care about you if pay and don't cause trouble.
-
01-31-23 20:10 #2418Senior Member

Posts: 317MP Minila and Yukiko
She totally caught my eye as well — 4'6" with that round ass. Even if photo enhanced she worth a shot. But I can find out anything about her. MP does make up their own names for girls in rotation and it's hard to track like with other agencies. At the same time, Yukiko has gotten a bunch of rave reviews on The othER site and I am very tempted. Right now I am on day #7 of Covid and still feel lousy but I am hoping to see one or both before they leave. MP booker said Rin is here until 2/8/23 but now I am more interested in Yukiko or Minila.
Originally Posted by JackRyan1
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 19:39 #2417Banned Member

Posts: 306The K-agencies don't have a papasan in the apartment. I agree that having a papasan in the same apartment is a huge boner killer. Which is one of the main reasons why I will never go to MP.
Originally Posted by Meto99
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 19:38 #2416Senior Member

Posts: 136Any intel on MP Manila?
Thanks in advance.
-
01-31-23 17:05 #2415Senior Member

Posts: 207It's for the safety of the Lady
All agency has their handler close by just incase but MP just have them in the same apt with the lady. Not really a boner killer, not like he watching you. The lady don't mind. It's the same as if you walking into AMP. And most of MP girls are younger then the K agency so I see my MP those it.
Originally Posted by Meto99
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 16:54 #2414Banned Member

Posts: 46Hello, I'm not a Veteran but I believe only MP doing something like that in this area. I see K-girl from SA and Kpop so far. Honestly, I don't like K-girls much. Their age are more likely 5+ years from what they state and their photos are heavy filtered. Unlike MP which was about 2-5 years. Anyway, K-girls have better service than mostly MP girls.
Originally Posted by Meto99
[View Original Post]
Just don't mind PPS / MMS. He / She doesn't go in side the room and watch you doing things. He / She is the one that take care of the girls and be there for girls safety. Please think it like this. I don't really mind them at all. I know why I'm over there and they know why you are here. If you still don't like that try lovegfs then. They are MP DC branch which mostly only girls with no PPS / MMS.
-
01-31-23 14:35 #2413Senior Member

Posts: 153Mamasan / papasan
Wonder if all Asian agencies in NOVA area function like MP with a papasan waiting outside during your date. Can any veterans there enlighten me? Seems like such a boner killer for both the girl and guest, totally unnecessary as well consider the strict screening you need to go though.
-
01-31-23 13:31 #2412Senior Member

Posts: 103Emma MP
FBSA 6/7/6/8. Her face is a big turn off to me and I couldn't even get hard without imagining some porn scenes in my brain. Body is on the chubby side. Though she said she worked in the business for a while, her service especially blow was not impressive but quite average. Good and friendly attitude is the only highlight. I thought her higher rate might imply a gem but I was way wrong. Not recommend and disappointed. I'm going to take a break from MP.
-
01-31-23 10:52 #2411Senior Member

Posts: 1016Alina at MP
Thanks.
Originally Posted by Markam
[View Original Post]
Had my eyes on Alina too after seeing her photos, reading her reviews but never pulled the trigger.
Thanks for your info w / 7/7/6/6 I'll stick w / KDs and pass Alina.
-
01-31-23 10:01 #2410Senior Member

Posts: 76Alina at MP
Had the itch, so hit up MP for a quickie. I liked the playful picture of Alina, so decided to go with her.
I got to say I liked the new location at Tysons, although I had to walk past the front desk. The door opens up with papasan cooking with Alina and Rin sitting around the kitchen like a happy family! Rin looked very cute and I regret not going with her instead, but I guess that saved me $0. 7. I was rather taken aback with Alina because she was TALL and rail thin. The pictures were indeed hers, but glamm'd up. She spoke English in a very fast / assertive / confident way and first I thought she was a Chinese.
In the room she undressed to show B cups, but there was no making out. Most of her service felt rushed and not sensual at all. After blue toss, shower, and I was ordered to lay down. BBBJ was decent with some DT. I tried 69 but she had a full, thick Bush and I wasn't into that. No FIV / FIA allowed. Soon the hat came on and she plopped herself on her back and made me do all the work in mish. She being a tall girl, it felt a bit loose down there, so I switched to k9 with a better view. I was plowing, but since she was so tall, I had trouble with angling it and went back to mish. I asked for CIM but she refused, so I somehow managed to finish, washup, and went out the door. I would not recommend.
FBSA: 7/7/6/6.
-
01-31-23 00:25 #2409Senior Member

Posts: 91Market is Mid
Providers across all agencies are kinda mid rn ngl. Waiting for Sweetangels to reload. I don't want to chew on these rail skinny providers they are offering. Sally at Kpop seems interesting. Idk hard to pull the trigger on these current offerings. I'm seeing a lot of mention of performance variance over the last few pages. I'm taking a break from Elite. Tired of paying 4 bills to smash in that dark ass dungeon incall. Toilet all busted at the top. Last provider I saw there couldn't take dick, preventing positions and consequently my ability to finish. The scene isn't looking good rn fellas.
-
01-30-23 18:25 #2408Senior Member

Posts: 2422Marvelous ATF!
Saw her today again on last day before she goes on vacation! A must have keeper, almost always fully booked so try your shots man. Very wild and strong GFE; rare gem.
Originally Posted by Derilious89
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 13:58 #2407Senior Member

Posts: 56Sally at LoveGFS?
Anyone have experience yet seeing Sally at LoveGFS?
-
01-29-23 10:53 #2406Senior Member

Posts: 144Kpop + Beg
Anyone have lengthy intel on Kim bell from BEG and hu from kpop?
Thank you.
-
01-28-23 23:01 #2405Senior Member

Posts: 90My take on Yooju from CP
I saw her recently, she was great! I found her to be attractive. She looks like one of those international students from Korea. The ones who kept to other Korean students. So if you weren't Korean, you didn't have a shot with her. But not today. It was nice that I got to open her up, so to speak.
She definitely has some quirky mannerisms, which I found to be cute. For instance, she enjoyed playing with my cheeks and ears. And she has a weird way of kissing. It was almost like she was nibbling me with her lips. Not a bad thing by any means. If anything, it was unique from every other K-girl I've been with.
She gives off a similar vibe as Ara from DS. Didn't have much makeup on, but she still looked great without it. Body is thin and feminine. Very shy upon first meeting, but gradually opens up. YMMV but she was very much into me, so I ended up having a great time with her.
Would recommend and I would repeat for sure.










Reply With Quote



