Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 7475
-
02-01-23 15:02 #5210Senior Member

Posts: 29Gorgeous Holly
I'm visiting as well and trying to find a well-reviewed local. I saw Lacey and had her on my short-list, so curious to hear if anyone has met her. Otherwise, https://tryst.link/massage/kundaliniawakenz seems to be a local, but I'm not seeing any reviews. Any insights?
Originally Posted by JadeTiger76
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 07:44 #5209Senior Member

Posts: 282She is well documented on here for this.
Originally Posted by WhoIsPro3
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 06:58 #5208Senior Member

Posts: 1202You need to report that crap to crimestoppers or something anonymously. They will take action without you having to go public. These bitchez do this crap repeatedly because no one will report the crime. They pull this on the wrong dude and it won't end so well.
Originally Posted by WhoIsPro3
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 20:46 #5207Senior Member

Posts: 169Lacey D Luisa
Gents. I'm going to be in your beautiful city and saw that she's traveling to the area. Seems to be a regular stop for her on your so wanted to see if anyone has met up with her. PM is fine too and I'm happy to share any intel should you find your self in the Tampa bay area. Thanks!
https://tryst.link/escort/lacey-bella
-
01-31-23 12:58 #5206Senior Member

Posts: 214Decent massage, everything covered, zero interest trying to enjoy herself. About as mechanical as you can imagine. Don't waste your time. She also has profile on SA.
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
Some girls have quite a knack for underwhelming service, she's definitely in that category.
-
01-31-23 12:41 #5205Senior Member

Posts: 52Took the money and left
I did another oops. I went to the house and parked in front. She said to come to the back (red flag). I told her to go to the front first, and she did. I thought it was sketchy, but I was so in the mood. Anyway, I got to the house. No carpet and pretty smelly. Got to the bedroom and started to undress. Her dog was all over the place, and she asked for the donation. I gave her the donation and waited. And waited and waited. She kept saying she has to take the dog out. At this point, I knew I was screwed, so I got dressed. I looked around to see if she had left her phone or anything. Nope. I also didn't want to cause trouble. Then, I see a guy peeking through another door into my room. All I said was, "Dude, really," pretty loud, and then said I guess it's time for me to leave. He said, "yup." I left, and saw him lock the door behind me.
Anyway, 120 donation is gone. Stay safe.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...-that/53538202
Her name on ad was Sadie and last four are 2999 at the moment.
-
01-31-23 11:29 #5204Senior Member

Posts: 873Rubi Ryles?
Has anybody seen this girl? She's in Columbia now.
Thank you.
https://tryst.link/escort/rubi-ryles
-
01-31-23 09:55 #5203Senior Member

Posts: 26Why not
Thought this one was too good to be true but you have me curious so I'll be heading to bed for a dream.
Originally Posted by OffTheLeash23
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 08:57 #5202Senior Member

Posts: 1014And how was your weekend?
Originally Posted by OffTheLeash23
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-23 11:06 #5201Senior Member

Posts: 610Charleston Visit
Am heading down to Charleston for business on Wednesday and looking to hook up with a solid provider. Enjoy GFE and a spinner / average sized gal for some fun. Willing to go on the 150-200 range for some fun. Shoot me a PM or post here who would be worth reaching out to. I have a few in Charlotte I can share if anyone is heading this way.
-
01-27-23 14:45 #5200Senior Member

Posts: 214She posts 3 links to review sites and one is TER. She's also asking $800 for an hour. She isn't going to be worth it.
Originally Posted by Werdown21
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-23 14:43 #5199Senior Member

Posts: 214You can search her 843 number in the ad and see she goes by Madame Biscuits. She's got a Tryst. Do your own research and report back.
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy79
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-23 12:41 #5198Regular Member

Posts: 6Will return Monday with a new report
After being tied down to the same woman 20+ years I'm on a rampage I will be selecting another lady to hang with this weekend and will report back.
-
01-25-23 23:36 #5197Regular Member

Posts: 5Need Reviews
Hey guys new to the forum here. Been looking as a guest for a while but finally decided to join. Looking for a few reviews for the below. Been texting and seams legit but I'm not convinced yet.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...t/968321600063
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...n/943351680757
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...a/374149505187
-
01-25-23 23:27 #5196Regular Member

Posts: 5Need Reviews
Hey guys, new to the forum here. Been looking at it as a guest for a while and decided to finally join. Anyone have any reviews or knowledge of any of these? Been texting and seams legit but not fully convinced.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...t/456171850470
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...a/461246063072
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...n/943351680757












Reply With Quote




