Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 7,411 to 7,425 of 27795
-
02-01-23 08:44 #20385Senior Member

Posts: 126450 an hr. Better suck my illium.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 08:42 #20384Senior Member

Posts: 126They should have dropped a long time ago. The stock market was dropping. Tech workers getting laid off. I am not paying 400 an hr I only make 78 an hr. 300 is max I am willing to pay. Maybe 350 if you are really damn hot and I am drunk.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 06:56 #20383Senior Member

Posts: 652Danii Marie ex stripper from Rick's on TNA
Does Danii Marie, the ex stripper from Rick's, belong here?
I get the impression that for 275 regular price she will let you cum inside her.
Is this true?
-
02-01-23 03:04 #20382Senior Member

Posts: 220Her reviews state she is non-GFE. There are a few clunker reviews of her then there are a few negative comments from people in those reviews saying they had the same experience but didn't leave a review.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
Base on her ad versus what she offers, it looks like a waste of money. $500 an hour for this? She looks super cute and sexy but not worth it. When their ad states, "I am here to have fun & fulfill all your desires" and then they have a menu listed like below and it's $500 a pop? No thanks. That's scam advertising to me.
Some topics I like discussing:
Foot, Humiliation / Disrespect, Massaging, Overnight, Sugar Baby.
Topics I hate discussing:
I ONLY offer what's listed above.
-
02-01-23 00:45 #20381Senior Member

Posts: 1098Booker takes 45-55%.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 00:44 #20380Senior Member

Posts: 1098Bro. Do it in person. Lmfao.
Originally Posted by Up2043
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 22:51 #20379Senior Member

Posts: 47Mechanical
I coughed up an upcharge (in person) to rawdog this one. She is young and pretty but offers no GFE. She does have large assets. Unfortunately she has a big flabby belly too. It was obvious from the funk that she takes loads in there but specifically said no CIP. Overall, an easy do-not-see for me.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2532514326/1
-
01-31-23 15:12 #20378Regular Member

Posts: 21I tried to meet up with Alana but when asked for CIP she responded she does not and blocked me. Guess YMMV.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 13:54 #20377Regular Member

Posts: 10Need help
I will be visiting in a couple weeks and wanted to know anyone you guys recommend me seeing.
-
01-31-23 12:26 #20376Senior Member

Posts: 2184Melodylovesyou
Been looking at her profile and texting her. I usually never ask outright in texts what the menu is, I usually do my research and then go there to knowing what my chances are. That has always worked better for me. With her I cannot seem to find any intel here or on TER about her menu. Anyone know if she belongs here (PM me if you do not want to post on the open board).
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Melodylovesyou
-
01-31-23 10:48 #20375Senior Member

Posts: 2924What's the right numbers?
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 00:22 #20374Senior Member

Posts: 671Just repeating what I've been told directly by the ones working in each agency -- they could've just as easily been lying I suppose.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 00:06 #20373Senior Member

Posts: 1098Those numbers are wrong.
Originally Posted by HelloThar
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-23 22:57 #20372Regular Member

Posts: 16Very hard to get a hold of
Nope, she never confirmed with me and left me on read. I've messaged her from time to time but she'll always respond like 3 - 4 days later or she'll never respond back.
Originally Posted by PandaTrash
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-23 22:55 #20371Senior Member

Posts: 37Would like to know more about Beckyride as well if people can share.
Originally Posted by PandaTrash
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





