Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 778 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 278 678 728 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 828 878 1278 1778 ... LastLast
Results 11,656 to 11,670 of 41293
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29638

    About that battle

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    For those complaining about the talent now. This is why. Why donating 80 & 250 for just a BJ and CBJ? Thats crazy. If you read the forum you know she do it & catch for far less. More than half of that. This is crazy. I say again we lost this battle, since there's more people willing to overgift, for subpar providers. Can only see it going downhill. From here.
    I have been saying it for a while now. The battle is lost! Reviewers on this site are only a fraction of others who see these heifers and know nothing about this site. And you never know how much they are paying them too. I also tried to see Ms. Karma. I even contacted her through Fb and she acts like she wants to meet, then ghost! But if she is making these kinds of coins, then there is no hope of me seeing her at this point. Why see me for 80 when someone is willing to pay almost 300 for pretty much, little services?! SMH Sounds like finding another hobby is in order!

  2. #29637

    I Totally Agree! I Hope Other Mongers Learn From Your Wise Advice!

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    For those complaining about the talent now. This is why. Why donating 80 & 250 for just a BJ and CBJ? Thats crazy. If you read the forum you know she do it & catch for far less. More than half of that. This is crazy. I say again we lost this battle, since there's more people willing to overgift, for subpar providers. Can only see it going downhill. From here.
    Neck is right. Mongers learn from him and follow his wise advice!

    Thanks.

  3. #29636

    Midnight snack

    Anyone have any experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...b/474695658784

    Says she's on the NS on King's road but couldn't get a name.

  4. #29635

    Wait a min

    Quote Originally Posted by XRPMan  [View Original Post]
    I feel yqa brother. Saw Lo for the first time last week when no one else was replying. Did the deed in her driveway. Her photos are dated. She is much larger now and while it was definitely her, the face is so much different now. She got the job done but won't be returning. 80 mario coins for a quick driveway BJ was a poor use of funds. For 20 more, I can get an nicer indoor visit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/968634097216
    For those complaining about the talent now. This is why. Why donating 80 & 250 for just a BJ and CBJ? Thats crazy. If you read the forum you know she do it & catch for far less. More than half of that. This is crazy. I say again we lost this battle, since there's more people willing to overgift, for subpar providers. Can only see it going downhill. From here.

  5. #29634

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Otakuofjax  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/732286085517

    My Dream with Karma is very bad for the most part. Comm with her is very difficult I literally had to wait for her for a hour. Where do I start at youngmen circus? After see the local robbing homeless and homeless guy screaming other each I have to say maybe it wasn't the best idea. She decide to walk up after all that transpire. She was pretty looking and figure so why not. When ask if she did BBBJ she say she don't do it anymore. It was on the site. I guess she change her mind. So we did a CBJ instead I should have just walk out situation. After finish in the bag I was very disappoint with whole situation. But I was lonely and needed the company that night. The Damage was 250 mario coin.
    Please tell me you didn't spend all that money and the only thing you got qas covered BJ. You got scammed my guy. Even if you got full service she should of offered bb. You went to youngerman circle? Of all places you got to go there. There was girl named Karmen who I think her real name is Brea, used to be there and she was notorious for robbing people. Stay away from Youngerman! Especially if the coms is bad. It's usually a setup either for you to be robbed or arrested.

  6. #29633

    Karma TOFT

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/732286085517

    My Dream with Karma is very bad for the most part. Comm with her is very difficult I literally had to wait for her for a hour. Where do I start at youngmen circus? After see the local robbing homeless and homeless guy screaming other each I have to say maybe it wasn't the best idea. She decide to walk up after all that transpire. She was pretty looking and figure so why not. When ask if she did BBBJ she say she don't do it anymore. It was on the site. I guess she change her mind. So we did a CBJ instead I should have just walk out situation. After finish in the bag I was very disappoint with whole situation. But I was lonely and needed the company that night. The Damage was 250 mario coin.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails karma 2.jpeg‎   karma.jpeg‎  

  7. #29632

    Rachael

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylen70  [View Original Post]
    I see her weekly, amazing mic skills. PM me for her real number.

    Jay.
    Been seeing her almost every week for months now. I do a 100 QV but always gave her 120 for a drama free good time. Not a clock watcher and loves to chat. No one swallows the boys like her. I told her she should give lessons it's that good. Anyways, the last 3 times I tried to see her she ghosted me right in front of her apartment. Not sure why as we never had a falling out.

  8. #29631

    Jezebel

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    Formerly known as "Hartley", check the SW and Escort for lots of fun reviews. I reached out, she was at Sleep Inn asking for that!

    HM,

    Tall.
    It's been a couple of weeks since I last saw her but she has always been awesome. Full figured but not fat. When she is done up she looks really hot. Never had an issue. 100 marios coins got me a QV full service. Plenty of DFK, touching, boob sucking, doggie view of the ass is amazing, and finish off with BBBJCIMWS. Looks like she has increased her rates though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...g/286732253951

  9. #29630

    Lo a no go

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering what happened to Courtney. That one had a nice sloppy bottomless gullet.

    I visited Lo today because I couldn't remember her skill level. Heard so many mongers praising her so I went for a reassessment. Man that was one of the worse BJ's I've ever gotten. Will have to visit a good DTer when I go down to otown.
    I feel yqa brother. Saw Lo for the first time last week when no one else was replying. Did the deed in her driveway. Her photos are dated. She is much larger now and while it was definitely her, the face is so much different now. She got the job done but won't be returning. 80 mario coins for a quick driveway BJ was a poor use of funds. For 20 more, I can get an nicer indoor visit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/968634097216

  10. #29629

    Never

    Quote Originally Posted by EricIsRagIn  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/goddess2439#photos.

    Attempted to see her, sent a deposit. We went back and forth for a while she sent some pictures but she ended up ghosting me. I know I shouldn't have sent the deposit it was a rookie mistake. Probably not the first one she's done that to.
    Correct, not necessary, I have never heard a good ending to a post that starts "So I sent her a deposit". No matter the pics, just don't do it.

  11. #29628
    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Any particular one?
    Lima or Mia.

  12. #29627

    140 QV Jezabel at Airport

    Quote Originally Posted by HP333  [View Original Post]
    There seems to be 2 Jezebels. One in Indian country and other airport area?
    Formerly known as "Hartley", check the SW and Escort for lots of fun reviews. I reached out, she was at Sleep Inn asking for that!

    HM,

    Tall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mju5ode4mtcwmzrmytvindjmmmfjmtdmmtuzotg4mzc5ntu5y2e.jpg.jpg‎  

  13. #29626
    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Any particular one?
    Just general.

  14. #29625
    Quote Originally Posted by Mexican064  [View Original Post]
    Any info on the Latins on the area trying to get some info before set it up.
    Any particular one?

  15. #29624

    Lenoir Ave

    Any info on the Latins on the area trying to get some info before set it up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape