Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 575 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 75 475 525 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 625 675 1075 1575 ... LastLast
Results 8,611 to 8,625 of 31139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22529

    Taylor

    This might be TGTBT text her and she wanted a deposit. Which I don't do at all. Any of you guys seen her?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3277980

  2. #22528
    Oh. Planning to take appointment for today evening. She got period?

    Quote Originally Posted by NCSilent  [View Original Post]
    I just visited with her and sorry in advance but she might be out of service. I demolished her and that girl is wild. Definitely made her friend come earlier than planned.

    This is the best Brazilian I've seen by far. Everything Middleage received and some more.

    I'm pretty sure ass had work but damn that thing is SOFT and looked amazing in reverse cg..

  3. #22527

    Desi

    Anyone have any info on this one? Fingers crossed.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...e/518716844034

  4. #22526

    Brazilian Kika

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kika today at a different location from the usual place. She looks younger than Gill but is just as affectionate. DATY, LFK, standing mish, and doggy in the bed were the activities that I took part in. I declined the BBBJ. She's 5' 3" and probably around 140. Looks to be in her mid to late 30's. Her man made tits are huge and hard. Ass may or may not be fake. It looked, felt, and tasted good. Has a few small tats on he right rib that didn't bother me. She speaks perfect English. She told me that she was leaving this Wednesday but another member said Friday. My 160 HH session is worth repeating. The new incall location is clean and safe.

    Also, to the regular members that are trying to get the contact number, I understand and feel your pain. I wasn't able to get into Samara's clique. The problem is, the seniors have no way of knowing if any of you regulars are a saboteur, snitch etc.
    I just visited with her and sorry in advance but she might be out of service. I demolished her and that girl is wild. Definitely made her friend come earlier than planned.

    This is the best Brazilian I've seen by far. Everything Middleage received and some more.

    I'm pretty sure ass had work but damn that thing is SOFT and looked amazing in reverse cg.

    -NC.

  5. #22525

  6. #22524

    Gem DeMilo

    Other monger asked about her on here and it didn't look like anyone replied. I do not care to see providers that I cannot talk to on the phone as she has no number listed. Found this on TER, will need another monger to check what it says. Seems real. I like upscale providers, but $$$$$ for 2 hrs; I personally would pass and she isn't my type (that's me though). She doesn't appear to be in CLT often though, even though that's where she is based.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-demilo-376569

    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/gem-demilo

    Any Intel on this curvy MILF. Prices seem too high to be a scam, but I can't find any reviews on her.

  7. #22523

    Gem Demilo

    https://tryst.link/escort/gem-demilo

    Any Intel on this curvy MILF. Prices seem too high to be a scam, but I can't find any reviews on her.

  8. #22522

    Granny

    Quote Originally Posted by David78  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her about a year or more ago. On my way there she texted to tell me (she has male roommates that would be there and if I was scared don't waste her time. Then immediately after she said I needed to stop and get condoms and lube) I responded never mind. LOL.
    Don't waste your time unless your into grannies. Old as F.

  9. #22521
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kika today at a different location from the usual place. She looks younger than Gill but is just as affectionate. DATY, LFK, standing mish, and doggy in the bed were the activities that I took part in. I declined the BBBJ. She's 5' 3" and probably around 140. Looks to be in her mid to late 30's. Her man made tits are huge and hard. Ass may or may not be fake. It looked, felt, and tasted good. Has a few small tats on he right rib that didn't bother me. She speaks perfect English. She told me that she was leaving this Wednesday but another member said Friday. My 160 HH session is worth repeating. The new incall location is clean and safe.

    Also, to the regular members that are trying to get the contact number, I understand and feel your pain. I wasn't able to get into Samara's clique. The problem is, the seniors have no way of knowing if any of you regulars are a saboteur, snitch etc.
    Could you please send the link?

  10. #22520

    Brazilian Kika

    I saw Kika today at a different location from the usual place. She looks younger than Gill but is just as affectionate. DATY, LFK, standing mish, and doggy in the bed were the activities that I took part in. I declined the BBBJ. She's 5' 3" and probably around 140. Looks to be in her mid to late 30's. Her man made tits are huge and hard. Ass may or may not be fake. It looked, felt, and tasted good. Has a few small tats on he right rib that didn't bother me. She speaks perfect English. She told me that she was leaving this Wednesday but another member said Friday. My 160 HH session is worth repeating. The new incall location is clean and safe.

    Also, to the regular members that are trying to get the contact number, I understand and feel your pain. I wasn't able to get into Samara's clique. The problem is, the seniors have no way of knowing if any of you regulars are a saboteur, snitch etc.
    Last edited by J Simp; 01-30-23 at 19:23. Reason: Speaks perfect English

  11. #22519
    Quote Originally Posted by AinAustin  [View Original Post]
    Any recent experience with this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/gasto...e/592086436727.

    Saw a report from 2021 but nothing since.
    I contacted her about a year or more ago. On my way there she texted to tell me (she has male roommates that would be there and if I was scared don't waste her time. Then immediately after she said I needed to stop and get condoms and lube) I responded never mind. LOL.

  12. #22518
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfPack220  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Seems hot and has good prices for service but seems a little TGTBT. Let me know if y'all have any info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...a/689240084390
    Saw Selena in Atlanta a year ago. Not sure if she's actually in Charlotte because the ad says location: Business owner.

    But she really does like Greek. She can take the hammer real deep and hard. Will cum if you're the first or second of the day.

  13. #22517

    Latina bbw by airport

    Any info on this one? Seems hot and has good prices for service but seems a little TGTBT. Let me know if y'all have any info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...a/689240084390

  14. #22516

    Another threesome

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/111377052

    Got a tour of the new office building over there. A girls or two is usually in that big hotel nearby. They never look like the pics. Some are hotter, some are not. These two did not look like the pics in any way but they looked decent. Both very petite, fit, short, carmel skin, 30's, nice asses, nice tits, not ugly. They are related. No English at all. If you don't have your Spanish chops up, make sure you translator app is open.

    I knew from the beginning that this would be one of the "you go, I go" threesomes. So I did 15 min with one and then 15 min with the other. One girl had just showered and was in a towel, the one that opened the door was ready. Very sexy and both made you feel like a man and catered to that. Everything covered. Got the sense DATY was available and they allowed fingering. Was in doggy with first and tapped her to call the other girl in the towel. She dropped hat towel and had a seriously phat ass for her size that fit her legs and looked natural.

    They even made the condom switch sexy made sure you kept wood. I thought the first girl would leave as her 15 min was up, but she stayed and was involved. Kissing me neck and rubbing me all over while I plowed the second one from behind in doggy. Nice time. $$ total.

  15. #22515

    Has anyone seen Brazilian Mariana?

    Has anyone seen Brazilian Mariana?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230130-135311_Gallery.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape