Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Rants and Stupid shit in Orange County

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 111 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1651
Renew at Renewal
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #646

    Motels

    Are there any no tell motels in the OC? Sorry not sure where I could ask that question.

    Thanks in advance!

  2. #645
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmy23  [View Original Post]
    All of the Asians do that, although Korea just this year legally changed it so that officially they count their age the same way we do. Japan and China still do it the old way. Basically you're a year old when you're born and another year old on the lunar new year. So you could be born the day before Chinese New Year, and when you're one day old you're "age 2" under the Asian system.
    My lover thought she could stay young forever by not eating a delicious bowl of New Years soup, tteokguk.

    You see, if you forgo the biannual meal then you won't have to deal with those pesty ages. Stay young until forever, or at least fool the Johns.

    Had to eat it twice so I am in double time aging.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails acc0a6214bb79d92ba8e0ebd20a413ca.jpg‎  

  3. #644

    Asian ages

    Quote Originally Posted by Taws6  [View Original Post]
    That's funny. But conceivably possible.

    Korea uses a different age recognition than we do, I don't understand it all, there are a number of variables, but for one, traditionally, they consider they count the time after conception & prior to birth as ageing time, so you are one when you are born.

    There I think are some other nuisances that might account for the two years, I don't know.

    Of course, I don't think the add legit, but not entirely impossible as it first seems I think.
    All of the Asians do that, although Korea just this year legally changed it so that officially they count their age the same way we do. Japan and China still do it the old way. Basically you're a year old when you're born and another year old on the lunar new year. So you could be born the day before Chinese New Year, and when you're one day old you're "age 2" under the Asian system.

  4. #643
    Senior Member


    Posts: 471

    Korean counting of age.

    Quote Originally Posted by LiftHerUp  [View Original Post]
    See if you can spot anything odd in the screenshot, attached, of an ad I found on line.

    Lift Her Up.
    That's funny. But conceivably possible.

    Korea uses a different age recognition than we do, I don't understand it all, there are a number of variables, but for one, traditionally, they consider they count the time after conception & prior to birth as ageing time, so you are one when you are born.

    There I think are some other nuisances that might account for the two years, I don't know.

    Of course, I don't think the add legit, but not entirely impossible as it first seems I think.

  5. #642
    Quote Originally Posted by LiftHerUp  [View Original Post]
    See if you can spot anything odd in the screenshot, attached, of an ad I found on line.

    Lift Her Up.
    That must have been a long an arduous delivery for their mom!

  6. #641

    Just For a Chuckle

    See if you can spot anything odd in the screenshot, attached, of an ad I found on line.

    Lift Her Up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails twins two years apart.jpg‎  

  7. #640
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 49

    Inverted nipples

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Girls are like elevators; no matter how much you push that button, it doesn't come any faster.

    Seriously, there is no universal anything in sex. I met a POT a while back who told me she had inverted nipples and there was no pleasure to stimulating them for her. I do think that there is a G-spot in some girls and they can get extra special pleasure from it getting stimulated. Why not try it? Pay attention to how the girl is responding, if it isn't doing anything for her you'll know it.
    Had some experience with gals like that, my technique is to gently suck out the nipples so they point outward where the nerve tips are and gently suck and lick. In other words suck those nipples.

  8. #639
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Girls are like elevators; no matter how much you push that button, it doesn't come any faster.

    Seriously, there is no universal anything in sex. I met a POT a while back who told me she had inverted nipples and there was no pleasure to stimulating them for her. I do think that there is a G-spot in some girls and they can get extra special pleasure from it getting stimulated. Why not try it? Pay attention to how the girl is responding, if it isn't doing anything for her you'll know it.
    Believe me, I have tried it. I get my fingers into vaginas all that I can. .

    I think think the clit the and the outer lips are where most of the nerve endings are. And soft, irregular, patient touching and kissing will never go wrong. The only way of reaching the G is go for a deep dive. I think the thing about entering the dark cave of pleasure is once they are lit up, and expanded, then its pleasurable to put a couple of fingers in to give a sensation of fullness or a big dick. At least this is how it works with normal women who are in bed with you because they want to be. Not necessarily the same thing as a woman hoping to empty your wallet in exchange.

  9. #638
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRoomDaddy  [View Original Post]
    There was a big G-spot craze years ago, but I think it has all been debunked. I find licking clit, and just touching the outer lips without much insertion is all it takes, and gradually a bit deeper. But that deep insertion and getting the spot is not a magic button in my view.
    Girls are like elevators; no matter how much you push that button, it doesn't come any faster.

    Seriously, there is no universal anything in sex. I met a POT a while back who told me she had inverted nipples and there was no pleasure to stimulating them for her. I do think that there is a G-spot in some girls and they can get extra special pleasure from it getting stimulated. Why not try it? Pay attention to how the girl is responding, if it isn't doing anything for her you'll know it.

  10. #637
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyDugan  [View Original Post]
    When I was in my late teens I had a nympho gf. I finger banged her while making out but she reacted more than other girl friends. It turned out I was hitting her G spot and I didn't know what it was. As I got older I learned to be 69-ish so I could put my finger on the spot and stimulate it while licking the clit. They have all gone crazy while doing this. Most cum but not all. I never needed to lube my finger and I never felt the bump. Trust me it is where NG says it is and it's magical. Women love getting eaten with my finger on their launch button. And they reciprocate big time.
    There was a big G-spot craze years ago, but I think it has all been debunked. I find licking clit, and just touching the outer lips without much insertion is all it takes, and gradually a bit deeper. But that deep insertion and getting the spot is not a magic button in my view.

  11. #636
    When I was in my late teens I had a nympho gf. I finger banged her while making out but she reacted more than other girl friends. It turned out I was hitting her G spot and I didn't know what it was. As I got older I learned to be 69-ish so I could put my finger on the spot and stimulate it while licking the clit. They have all gone crazy while doing this. Most cum but not all. I never needed to lube my finger and I never felt the bump. Trust me it is where NG says it is and it's magical. Women love getting eaten with my finger on their launch button. And they reciprocate big time.

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy99  [View Original Post]
    I agree, it's there. I've found the following is the path to success:

    - Get her started, including giving oral.

    - Even if she's soaking wet, be sure to lube the finger you'll use.

    - With her on her back insert the lubed finger and reassure her.

    - Finger all the way in, curl it upward a bit and gently feel around for a kind of roundish bump. It may not feel too bg.

    - Once you've found it start a gentle slow pulsing with your lubed finger tip. Consider complementing with a little clit licking if you can manage the gymnastics.

    - Be careful, after a few minutes of pulsing your finger tip may begin begin to adhere to her skin covering he G-spot. This is very sensitive. Do NOT simply pull your finger off, this will cause her real pain. Instead gently start to roll your finger tip to incrementally break the adherence and allow some vaginal fluid or lube to seep in. Once you've released your fingertip then using a very light circular motion rehydrate the skin over her G-spot and your own finger tip. Then you can gently resume the pulsing.

    Not every woman reacts well to G-spot stimulation. Don't be disappointed if your current lady doesn't. After some hugs and snuggling, ask her softly if there is anything you can do differently, because you want to please her. Never let her start thinking that it's her fault.

    Enjoy!

    NG99.

  12. #635
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmy23  [View Original Post]
    Depends on the city, but most will require a CUP for a tanning salon.
    A waxing salon would require esthetician licenses for the technician, which require even more training than a massage license. That's a 600 hour training requirement plus a state board written and practical test. Most cities would also require a CUP, but again that depends on the city and how strict they are with their zoning laws. The big advantage though is you can set up a shop pretty cheaply. All you need is rooms and treatment tables. Again depending on the city, some might require things like a working sink in every room, and that can get pretty expensive.

    The thing to watch out for is esthetics is state licensed, so the state board inspectors can and do show up unannounced at any moment. The establishment is licensed as well as the estheticians. So potentially you're open to a little more scrutiny than an MP. All it takes is one person to complain that the place maybe isn't is clean as it should be and an inspector shows up. I got fined $200 once because the inspector asked to see my copies of my provider licenses, so I showed her. It's illegal to photocopy licenses and I had copies in their personnel folders, so she fined me for having photocopies. I was pissed because she kind of bated me into it, but that's how they work.

    I have both MT's and Estheticians working for me, so I'm well familiar with esthetics licenses too. We've only had one guy come in to ask for a dick waxing and we'll just say it didn't end well for him, but I run a completely legit shop.

  13. #634

    Thanks for the great feedback gents

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    If you go with tanning salon then you need to buy tanning beds. That would seem to be a big expense. It would seem that going as cheap as possible is the way to go. Create a male waxing salon. Don't need anything and I assume all the licenses Grimmy mentioned are irrelevant. You also protect against women coming in accidentally and complaining that you are a front for illicit activity on Yelp.
    Thanks to you and also Grimy, you guys are well informed.

  14. #633
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog  [View Original Post]
    Exclude the shower and it just be a tanning salon still needs the special permit? In the 90's there were a shitload of tan I g salons that were FS. I still remember my atf and even if she's a mature woman not I'd still smash that gal.
    Depends on the city, but most will require a CUP for a tanning salon.

  15. #632

    Go with Male Waxing

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog  [View Original Post]
    Exclude the shower and it just be a tanning salon still needs the special permit? In the 90's there were a shitload of tan I g salons that were FS. I still remember my atf and even if she's a mature woman not I'd still smash that gal.
    If you go with tanning salon then you need to buy tanning beds. That would seem to be a big expense. It would seem that going as cheap as possible is the way to go. Create a male waxing salon. Don't need anything and I assume all the licenses Grimmy mentioned are irrelevant. You also protect against women coming in accidentally and complaining that you are a front for illicit activity on Yelp.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape