Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,211 to 9,225 of 37352
-
01-30-23 15:23 #28142Asshole

Posts: 567There's a few of wannabe gatekeeper on here.
Originally Posted by FishOn85
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-23 14:55 #28141Senior Member

Posts: 48Rose Marie update
Just heard from my favorite redhead and am passing on the news. Her vacation is ending in June and she will be returning to RVA! I know that's still a good bit of time away but I'm super excited LOL! Will be doing things differently so regulars and SMs that want to reconnect can PM for details. Warning-- looks great and well fed, over a year away from the monkey so no drama and no desperate BS! Absolutely the best GFE provider I've ever had. Love this *.
-
01-30-23 02:18 #28140Senior Member

Posts: 99That's Yaayaa. She talks a lot but she has a fat ass and nice figure. She is also negotiable. She is nice tho. She injured her leg tho so limited configurations LOL. Met up with her Friday.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyCouch
[View Original Post]
Was down bad and she let me give her. 8 instead of the usual $. Bbj nd covered FS. Started from the back finished in miss. Good time.
-
01-30-23 00:48 #28139Senior Member

Posts: 118That's Yaa Yaa in that ad. I have had her quite a few times.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyCouch
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-23 00:26 #28138Senior Member

Posts: 123I don't think it's worth the price, plus she's bigger in person. Mostly all hips and thigh.
Originally Posted by Drewsky66
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 23:43 #28137Senior Member

Posts: 118Butterfly or is there another one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...r/356031599763
Originally Posted by Tenderoni
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 22:35 #28136Senior Member

Posts: 68Lmao
Don't you love a gatekeeper?
Originally Posted by BattleBot61
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 17:30 #28135Senior Member

Posts: 171Butterfly tattoo
I was wondering why I haven't heard from Roxanne (trailer off JD) so a few weeks back I stopped by and didn't get a answer at the door. Can anyone search vacation spots or something?
Originally Posted by BiffSteel
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 17:21 #28134Senior Member

Posts: 36The Avenue
Avenue-X is still up and running. BTW. SensualSophie is listing there and STG.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 17:06 #28133Senior Member

Posts: 36RIC Area
Check out avenue-x.com for local talent.
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 14:55 #28132Senior Member

Posts: 140Been trying to reach her on every number I have for her but no response, I know her Dad had moved in. Always a great fuck!
Originally Posted by BiffSteel
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 11:55 #28131Senior Member

Posts: 1774Almost never
The only times I've paid a deposit were: first few appointments w a high end Miami service that used to send girls up the east coast and when I have booked legit porn actresses. The girls are usually very nice because they have the agency to be hardasses for them. I have not done it often and really cannot afford to but when I have, it's been worth it.
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 11:49 #28130Senior Member

Posts: 335Roxanne
Does anyone know what happened to Roxanne? She was never one of my favorites but she could get the job done in a pinch. She used to post on STG all the time but has gone silent since Nov.
-
01-29-23 10:42 #28129Senior Member

Posts: 630Kandy
Has anyone tried out this Kandy?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/111180357
She is off midlo and thinking of possibly trying but when searched here nothing came up under Kandy.
-
01-29-23 08:21 #28128Senior Member

Posts: 221Great Advice
I appreciate the advice! That pretty much eliminates 99% of these ads. They all ask for deposits. Scammers!
Originally Posted by HughJardon
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




