Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,211 to 9,225 of 37348
-
01-30-23 00:26 #28138Senior Member

Posts: 123I don't think it's worth the price, plus she's bigger in person. Mostly all hips and thigh.
Originally Posted by Drewsky66
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 23:43 #28137Senior Member

Posts: 118Butterfly or is there another one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...r/356031599763
Originally Posted by Tenderoni
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 22:35 #28136Senior Member

Posts: 68Lmao
Don't you love a gatekeeper?
Originally Posted by BattleBot61
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 17:30 #28135Senior Member

Posts: 171Butterfly tattoo
I was wondering why I haven't heard from Roxanne (trailer off JD) so a few weeks back I stopped by and didn't get a answer at the door. Can anyone search vacation spots or something?
Originally Posted by BiffSteel
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 17:21 #28134Senior Member

Posts: 36The Avenue
Avenue-X is still up and running. BTW. SensualSophie is listing there and STG.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 17:06 #28133Senior Member

Posts: 36RIC Area
Check out avenue-x.com for local talent.
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 14:55 #28132Senior Member

Posts: 140Been trying to reach her on every number I have for her but no response, I know her Dad had moved in. Always a great fuck!
Originally Posted by BiffSteel
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 11:55 #28131Senior Member

Posts: 1774Almost never
The only times I've paid a deposit were: first few appointments w a high end Miami service that used to send girls up the east coast and when I have booked legit porn actresses. The girls are usually very nice because they have the agency to be hardasses for them. I have not done it often and really cannot afford to but when I have, it's been worth it.
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 11:49 #28130Senior Member

Posts: 335Roxanne
Does anyone know what happened to Roxanne? She was never one of my favorites but she could get the job done in a pinch. She used to post on STG all the time but has gone silent since Nov.
-
01-29-23 10:42 #28129Senior Member

Posts: 630Kandy
Has anyone tried out this Kandy?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/111180357
She is off midlo and thinking of possibly trying but when searched here nothing came up under Kandy.
-
01-29-23 08:21 #28128Senior Member

Posts: 221Great Advice
I appreciate the advice! That pretty much eliminates 99% of these ads. They all ask for deposits. Scammers!
Originally Posted by HughJardon
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 08:09 #28127Senior Member

Posts: 918Never, never, never give a deposit!
Originally Posted by MulchMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 23:18 #28126Senior Member

Posts: 1449Very few real providers ask for deposit. I use Eros pretty much exclusively and I never pay deposit. Never ever ever. Be safe be smart.
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 16:37 #28125Asshole

Posts: 567She may have an additional number but the number on her post is a good number.
Originally Posted by FantasticFour
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 16:17 #28124Senior Member

Posts: 170Wrong Foxxy and yes the pics are real.
Originally Posted by TwistedMetal
[View Original Post]
Don't throw stones and smart-ass comments fellas! RIC has the worst talent compared to other locations / cities I've been in recently. Check her out for yourself.
FF.










Reply With Quote





