Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 17937
-
01-29-23 16:26 #12297Regular Member

Posts: 9Eh
Had Mia, the first link. She is ok, expensive. The head was the best part, bbj as well. If you go with her don't go for an hour just go for the head game.
Originally Posted by Knucky
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 16:16 #12296Senior Member

Posts: 348Latinas
I've been texting back and forth with these two trying to set something up, has anyone had any luck?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...l/590993670181
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/558952670461
-
01-29-23 15:37 #12295Senior Member

Posts: 203Not new
I have not visited her but I remember seeing that middle photo of her in the black outfit before. She may even harken back to the old BP days. 22 yrs old may be a few years ago too.
Originally Posted by JMark229
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 14:14 #12294Senior Member

Posts: 302004 has them!
Originally Posted by RexChapman
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 12:05 #12293Douchebag

Posts: 239Hmmm
For giving or receiving?
Originally Posted by BigFish78
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 12:03 #12292Senior Member

Posts: 94Any Info
I've been out of the hobby for a bit but considering coming back. Intrigued by this one. Has anyone seen her? Good, bad, indifferent?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/486055078226
Dewey.
-
01-29-23 08:52 #12291Senior Member

Posts: 484Lala
She looks new. I have never seen her before. Has anyone seen her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...s/222490495424
-
01-29-23 08:18 #12290Senior Member

Posts: 437True Monger?
Is that it? No link? No pic? No contact info?
Originally Posted by TrueMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 00:27 #12289Senior Member

Posts: 243Serena Hush Hush
Is Serena out of the game. Started to become a regular with her. She had my number saved and would shoot me a text if she was going to be availale. No more ads, no more texts. I've even tested say let me know what you will be available again. Crickets.
-
01-29-23 00:04 #12288Senior Member

Posts: 243Bree
I finally got Bree to contact me back after reaching out about a dozen times. Had to send a pic which is something I normally never do, but I did. I get there and had a great time. Reminds me of a mocha Marie with her build. I'm thinking. Great, I think I finally found a new regular. Told her to keep my number, I'd be calling soon. Well, I have reached out another 3 times and nothing. What's a monger got to do to find someone that will actually respond. Much less trying to find a regular.
-
01-28-23 23:21 #12287Senior Member

Posts: 51Rae
Got a link? If it's the one I know of as rae she's one of the best around now. Setup is easy, pretty good location, great body and hygiene.
Originally Posted by Wmt1974
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 00:44 #12286Senior Member

Posts: 604Trina or Trena however she spells it
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...a/250678653639
Saw Trina tonight, easy set up. She is the woman in the pics with maybe a few more pounds. She means what she says in her add, just wants to have fun. I opted for the hhr and got every minute of my time. Her bbbj was amazing, better than Alley, and she sucked the boys like sucking on ice cubes. Woah! I had a blast and so did she, multiple times. I will repeat. Only downside is her apartment was a bit less than desirable.
Happy Hunting,
-
01-27-23 23:05 #12285Senior Member

Posts: 80Lexington trip
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/195027612972
Saw this girl in your guys' city last week. She gave some good head and let me finish on her titties. I don't think the pics posted are her 100% but I said fuck it because Lexington is already short staffed as it is lmao. I'm not really familiar with Lexington and she lives in Winburn. I didn't know that was the "hood" but it definitely doesn't compare to that of Louisville so it didn't seem all that bad.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...x/194439278813
Also saw this young cutie. She gave great head too and I also finished on her titties. Neither girl did CIM. Didn't live in the "bad" part of Lex. She said business is really slow for her so I told her to come to Louisville and she'll probably get more clients. If you like black spinners, giver her a shot. Be nice because she really is sweet.
$100 was the cost for BBBJ from each.
-
01-27-23 17:34 #12284Regular Member

Posts: 19Agree
I didn't try the friend but I agree that Brandi is really good. She has very soft skin. I enjoyed her and will repeat!
Originally Posted by Whobby
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-23 17:04 #12283Senior Member

Posts: 72Kerry
What is the disability you can DM me if you want thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





