Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 17935
-
01-27-23 06:52 #12280Senior Member

Posts: 172Brandi
She's a little thicker than she appears in the pics. Go figure, right? But! She's super friendly and service was really good. I'd pass on the threesome. Her friend is older, spent too much time in a suntan booth, tastes like a cigarette, and not into it as much. But I'd se brandi again.
Originally Posted by Knucky
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-23 05:40 #12279Senior Member

Posts: 31Seeking info
Hello. I'm not from the area, but I'm going to be in Lexington next week for a work conference. I'll be in the Lexington Green area. I was hoping someone local might be able to give me advice about the area. Who to see, who to stay away from, maybe an UTR. I tend to like smaller ladies. I can tell you more if you want or need to know.
Thanks in advance.
-
01-26-23 19:37 #12278Regular Member

Posts: 16Gloryholes?
Anybody know of any gloryholes in the Lexington area?
-
01-26-23 16:50 #12277Senior Member

Posts: 27Yea I get it. That does make sense. Guess I'm just cheap LOL. It's like that post nut syndrome. When I need some I look hard if I really need it. But then when it's over in a flash I'm like damn why did I spend all that money? Guess that's why I go for less.
Originally Posted by GDougPerv
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-23 16:03 #12276Senior Member

Posts: 348Brandi
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...u/409488498562
I'm on the fence about this one. She talks a big game, anyone have any input?. Thanks in advance.
-
01-26-23 14:18 #12275Senior Member

Posts: 1002Kerry
Yup I was surprised when I seen an ad by her this morning. She's still one of my go tos through the years but proceed with caution as she dies have a very noticeable disability.
Originally Posted by Knucky
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-23 13:19 #12274Senior Member

Posts: 129The OG Barbie
Anyone know what happened to the "barbie" that used to work off the infamous corner house off Trent. Probably been 3 years-ish. Pre-COVID. Little blonde with a nice body.
-
01-26-23 10:07 #12273Senior Member

Posts: 348I'm back
Anyone? She looks really familiar.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...f/162520961456
-
01-26-23 06:17 #12272Senior Member

Posts: 30Agree
Yes! I would much rather pay more money knowing the spinner I'm with has way fewer clients! Actually I've been seeing only 1 for a long time because her numbers are so low on how many clients takes.
Originally Posted by GDougPerv
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 22:29 #12271Regular Member

Posts: 3Red Head
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashla...n/627906021557
Anyone have experience with this one?
-
01-25-23 21:41 #12270Banned Member

Posts: 133All the AMPs in Lexington (that I know of) are $45 half hour, $60 hour, and the standard HJ tip is $40.
Originally Posted by AnabolicPope
[View Original Post]
And there are tons of quality women reviewed right in this forum that charge $150-200 for half or hour without clock watching.
-
01-25-23 21:38 #12269Banned Member

Posts: 133If I were a provider, I wouldn't care if you nut in 10 seconds, I'm not taking some stranger's funky load in / on me for a measly $40. Fuck that.
Originally Posted by TrueMonger
[View Original Post]
Pussy is worth what people pay for it. Again, I'd rather pay more so the girl I'm with works less, gives me a better experience, and isn't polluted by hundreds of dudes dumping 5 minute loads in her.
-
01-25-23 19:35 #12268Senior Member

Posts: 30Rea
As anyone had a dream with Rea from Skipthegames? Wanting to give a her a try.
-
01-24-23 19:09 #12267Regular Member

Posts: 9Thank you
Found out on a FT about the last one, was a no go also. If She's comes through tonight I'll let ya'll know. Still looking for info on her if anyone has any. Lots of reviews on them and SG. Nothing past that.
Thanks for the Louisville tip.
Originally Posted by AnabolicPope
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 17:52 #12266Senior Member

Posts: 135Roxi = Ava plus Paisley Take a Paper Sack
Roxi or Ava is NOT the chick in the pictures! Some of the pics are catfished from Kiki (she probably stole them too LOL). Tried to visit once at Incall in Nicholasville. Safe neighborhood but there were several pit bulls in the apartment and it smelled like the dog pound. She is very rough looking in the face and a little fat with much baby damage. Wanted the donation upfront. Can't remember amount. Based on her appearance, upfront donation and dog shit smell, I politely excused myself and left. She wasn't happy LOL! If you visit with her, take a paper sack to put over her head. Seriously!
Originally Posted by Ktucky79
[View Original Post]
According to the callscort ad, she's doing duos with fishy Paisley. Take a clothes pin for your nose and a 2 x 4 to put across her ass to keep from falling in for that one. Seriously!









Reply With Quote




