Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,641 to 8,655 of 30351
-
01-30-23 05:22 #21711Senior Member

Posts: 53BamBam
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...g/083044479137
Had a nice visit with this young lady, all texting setup was quick and easy, was directed to a 2-Star hotel on Tryon /7X that I had visited before. The elevator is right there on the left when you walk in, front desk on the right.
Her room was super cluttered with what would seem to be all her worldly possessions, but it didn't look dirty or smell bad. I noticed 3 desktop torches so probably some demons but she was coherent for my visit, a little spacey but compliant and willing to please.
She is what I would call pudgy, her pictures are accurate but heavily filtered, her skin is soft but she has red rash bumps all over.
I did the hour but would recommend a QV or HHR if you take the plunge. Sweet girl, might repeat only because she is close to my location and seems available all day based on her STG posting routine.
-
01-29-23 23:28 #21710Senior Member

Posts: 1455Rozi
Rozi is real. You may PM me for details.
.
Originally Posted by ScTraveler92
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 22:18 #21709Senior Member

Posts: 766Rozi
https://tryst.link/escort/rozi
Any Intel?
-
01-29-23 16:55 #21708Senior Member

Posts: 110Brazilians
I would start by just checking AS and look for the Brazilian post if it's recent or not, I used to get updates but I lost my number somehow so I decided to take a break from mongering for a bit, I haven't seen them in a while but seems to me they are in town due to the reviews as well from the post on AS and try to text their number and ask if they are in town. It doesn't hurt to ask but be polite obviously. Good luck.
Originally Posted by ConCityKing
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 16:52 #21707Regular Member

Posts: 4Deposits
Are there any of these girls that are legit that want a deposit?
I realize most of these are scams. Especially when they ask where you are. Red flag.
Multiple ads with different numbers or in different cities at the same time.
But some of them with deposits have got to be legit. Anyone got have one with a deposit that is legit? Was it for the 1st visit only?
-
01-29-23 14:18 #21706Senior Member

Posts: 3079The few times I was with her, she was not very into it. Of course that could have been me LOL.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes35
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 12:42 #21705Senior Member

Posts: 192Jesus.
A lot of the higher end girl post on twitter getting banged. It's crazy the stuff I've seen on there, but damn this dude bb everyone. I bet his piss feels like straight napalm hahaha.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 11:52 #21704Senior Member

Posts: 351Heard Meadow is a dead fish too.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 11:07 #21703Senior Member

Posts: 3079I recently reported on having a doubles with them. I knew they could be hit or miss but thought I would give it a shot. Not a good experience at all. For guys looking for a big booty MILF with a huge rack and BBFS, then Vivian is your gal. Vivian also offers other options. Meadow looks like her pics and does have a semi-exotic look and nice skin tone and good booty. But she never has a cover, BBFS is available, and her BBBJ is not that great. Think their costs range from 100-260, I'm sure that can be discussed tho.
Originally Posted by Outlaw44
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 11:00 #21702Senior Member

Posts: 3079Vegas
Was one of those days were I contacted 5 providers, after 4 hours with no response I gave up and headed to an AMP. Litteraly in the parking lot ready to exit the vehicle and get a text from Allie Vegas, now just Vegas. Repeat visit for me and she remembed me, we talked for abit discussing the hobby/life. She is slightly thicker than when we last met, she called it her winter thickness haha but she wore it well. That booty tho, big, firm, and my handprints showed up pretty well haha. BBBJ and CFS, fairly tight, switched to various positions. Pics are her. Overall a good time and will repeat. Half hour /200. Cheaper than the AMP LOL.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...b/080764460864
-
01-29-23 09:40 #21701Senior Member

Posts: 450Wow
I did read a report while I was waiting that they worked together sometimes. Was not aware they are roommates.
Originally Posted by GodzB
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 09:21 #21700Senior Member

Posts: 33Statesville
I went up to Statesville to see her once and can vouch that she is the one in the pictures. They photos are still a bit flattering. She hosts at her house. You can choose from the couch or the hard wood floor, neither of which is very comfortable. She will also impose an upgrade if you want the GFE It's definitely not the right price point. This one kind of odd but legit. I won't repeat.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 08:57 #21699Senior Member

Posts: 409The two you picked are similarly flaky for a reason. They're room mates. Bad luck on that one.
Originally Posted by Outlaw44
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 08:41 #21698Senior Member

Posts: 450No fun
Recently, I decided to take a break from this hobby due to the providers in the Greenville / Spartanburg area being completely unreliable. So yesterday, I drove up to the casino near Kings Mountain. Won a little $ so I figured I would try my luck elsewhere.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...y/245819313689
First, I contacted her. Things seemed to be going well. I was on my way to eat dinner. I told her I could show after I ate, she sent her address. When I was on the way, I told her about how long, and nothing. I know these women get busy at times, so I kept driving thinking maybe she would get back to me. It took 45 minutes to get close to her incall, and she never sent back any reply. Thanks lady.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...0/803805907192
So next I tried her. Again, knowing it usually takes a while for them to reply, I stopped for some gas, and figured I would try some scratch offs while I waited. After an hour of waiting, I got a little aggrivated and started home. About an hour into my 2 hour drive, she finally responds. She seemed apologetic, especially after I told her that her friend went silent on me, and that it was 2 hours before she ever sent me a reply. Now don't get me wrong, I enjoy visiting Charlotte, but being a 2 hour drive 1 way limits the times I go, especially when I only have limited time off at some points. She tried to tell me the next time I was in Charlotte to let her know. But in reality, when the women of Charlotte act like the women in Greenville / Spartanburg, why would I drive that far to get ignored / stood up when I can stay at home and get the same? I asked her for an incintive to come back, but she never replied.
So, in short, Charlotte women are about the same as Upstate S. C. Women.
-
01-29-23 08:17 #21697Senior Member

Posts: 544WTF? They are Grannies.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





