Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 778 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 278 678 728 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 828 878 1278 1778 ... LastLast
Results 11,656 to 11,670 of 41267
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29612

    Yep. No true sword swallowers left

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaLastPrince  [View Original Post]
    See I'm a head type of person, I like like a woman that's going to suck me up so good that I'm conflicted between her throat and wanting to take her to pound town. Nobody offers good head in Jax Anymore. They are either locked up, or have left.

    That Throat Goat Blonde Girl named Courtney split town with a warrant out for her arrest.

    So now unfortunately, you really have to travel to get what I Know for a fact is GOOD DEEPTHROAT HEAD.

    The females in Jacksonville are trash now. Maddy has a fat ass but she can't really suck dick and If she does give head, it's for a few seconds. Idk I'm not keen on spending money on these broads further more everyone thinks that they can charge 80 and UP! That's hilarious to me. I hate Jax.
    Was wondering what happened to Courtney. That one had a nice sloppy bottomless gullet.

    I visited Lo today because I couldn't remember her skill level. Heard so many mongers praising her so I went for a reassessment. Man that was one of the worse BJ's I've ever gotten. Will have to visit a good DTer when I go down to otown.

  2. #29611

    About providers

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Do you see where it says "report post?"

    A2

  3. #29610

    Soultaker

    That's her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mzuwotmzzju4ymeyymvhyzc4ytbiytmyytm2ntm1zdfhnjnhodu.jpg.jpg‎   otcwotm2nmu2ntninmnhzmywztc0n2q3otfiotq1yte4odk0za.jpg.jpg‎   mti4ntk2mzqxnzk2nwm0mmrinwu2ytmznzjmodg3odq4mjk0oti.jpg.jpg‎  

  4. #29609

    Soultaker is a waste of time

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...k/722945120227

    Let's just start by saying she sent me her address. I got there and called her to tell her I was outside. She called me a liar because she said she was outside waiting. I told her the address that I'm at and she's like why are you there. I told her this the address that YOU sent me. She looks at her messages and confirmed I was right. Then she said she'll paying for my Uber to go she her since she gave me the wrong address. Guess what happened next. I wait and wait until she finally gave me the right address. Then came I don't have the money to pay for you to come here. Just take it off the date. By that time I told her I have to got to work. Told her to just Uber to me and I can take a break to see her. Starts calling me a liar LOL. Then went silent LOL.

  5. #29608
    Quote Originally Posted by TimCore  [View Original Post]
    Effy comes and goes. Some folks on here have some bad reviews but I thinks that because she is a bit of a firecracker or at least she doesn't take too much bullshit from mongers. However, I've had a few great times with her. Great gagging sounds when going down and gets into it. CBJ but I'm always ok with that. And I love her little boobs. I would recommend as well.
    Had a good time also a while back.

  6. #29607

    Decent time

    Saw this miss last night, for a quick one in the car.

    50 coins and she gave a decent mic check. I'm sure she wouldve done bbj but I rather play safe. She's In one of the roachtels along lane. She looks just like her pics, no surprises to be had.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/289662501061

  7. #29606

    Robbed

    I really appreciate the intel! I've been talking with Kitty and Nina. I'll take your advice.

  8. #29605

    Jezebel

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    If you have something to say about the lady say it, it's why we are here but you don't have to call somebody a liar because you don't agree.

    A2

  9. #29604

    Ryder AKA Maria

    In short, not recommended.

    See my previous review.


  10. #29603

    Deepthroat Queens are all gone

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    Any of you mongers know some deep throat providers in Jax? If so, pm me or quote this post. I'm tired of these half ass BJ's.
    See I'm a head type of person, I like like a woman that's going to suck me up so good that I'm conflicted between her throat and wanting to take her to pound town. Nobody offers good head in Jax Anymore. They are either locked up, or have left. We used to have:

    Glizzy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/111012172

    Jada Reign.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...news/103832928

    Master Piece as well:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dale/111099021

    Ce'lania used to be on call for cheap, but she disappeared.

    That Throat Goat Blonde Girl named Courtney split town with a warrant out for her arrest.

    So now unfortunately, you really have to travel to get what I Know for a fact is GOOD DEEPTHROAT HEAD.

    The females in Jacksonville are trash now. Maddy has a fat ass but she can't really suck dick and If she does give head, it's for a few seconds. Idk I'm not keen on spending money on these broads further more everyone thinks that they can charge 80 and UP! That's hilarious to me. I hate Jax.

  11. #29602

    Deep throat queens?

    Any of you mongers know some deep throat providers in Jax? If so, pm me or quote this post. I'm tired of these half ass BJ's.

  12. #29601

  13. #29600

    Beware of these 3!

    Gentlemen,

    I'm not here to tell you what you should or shouldn't do with your time & resources and who to see or who not to see. I am simply here to gather some intel and to share my experiences with the community so that the next client, or clients, can be better informed before making a decision that can change his / her life. If you have seen any of these chicks listed and had a great experience, that's awesome (I doubt it). I, unfortunately, did not and was wronged in the process. Luckily, I wasn't harmed and was prepared to defend myself, however, that doesn't mean that the next client will be so lucky.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/432798105262 / https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-5099/53375516.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/763506668656 / https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/904-319-8991.

    Long story short. I was robbed of 400 shekels by these 2 chicks a few months ago along with their handlers. Read #1160 in Do Not Do It Stay Away. Kute Kitty has an ad on Tryst where she has 1 hr listed for 500 shekels (who's paying 500 for a dead starfish experience?! Who's this white night?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/601667511964

    I was setup to get robbed by this chick's 2 thugs (read #1180 in Do Not Do It Stay Away) but I got away before they could do anything.

    They're still posting on STG and I'm creating this post to warn you of these 3 malicious actors. You've been warned!

    Stay safe out there and keep the reports coming as it helps us all![blue]The screenshots were delete because the telephone number is not edited. Moderatot12[blue]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture5.jpg‎   Capture6.jpg‎   Capture7.jpg‎  
    Last edited by AnonDoe7505; 01-27-23 at 20:13. Reason: Reattached edited photos to meet forum rules

  14. #29599

    Riverside Rachael

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Would someone please send me tatted Rachel's number? I had phone issues and lost a lot of personal contacts. I have some information she was wanting. Please, and thank you!
    Clit,

    She's been MIA for a while now. Her voicemail that used to say that Rachel B-- is not available now says the 904-352-xxxx is not available. I've left messages but she seems to be out of the business again. Hopefully she comes back soon!

  15. #29598

    Effy

    Quote Originally Posted by MoreMike147  [View Original Post]
    I haven't partaken in anyone in awhile via the web because the communication seems impossible. Send me an Uber, send me an Uber, how about get a fucken car.

    Had this little firecracker come over for an outcall. 200 Mario coins. Tight little body, great BBBJ, tasty fucken kitty. Most of all she's cool as shit. We shot the shit after for awhile.

    Just a cool chick trying to get by in the world. She is moving soon so get the good while the good lasts.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/204069283472
    Effy comes and goes. Some folks on here have some bad reviews but I thinks that because she is a bit of a firecracker or at least she doesn't take too much bullshit from mongers. However, I've had a few great times with her. Great gagging sounds when going down and gets into it. CBJ but I'm always ok with that. And I love her little boobs. I would recommend as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape