Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 736 to 750 of 10417
-
02-07-23 12:00 #9682Senior Member

Posts: 41Sins
Went to Sins in early afternoon on a Thursday. There was only one other person when I showed up. Girl with amazing tits but lacked personality and looked high out of her mind was behind the bar, name was Erika. She immediately offered to take me to the back, but at that time I hadn't seen any of the other girls yet so I told her to come back in a few minutes. There was a group of the dancers sitting together in the back corner, and they made no attempt to talk with myself or another couple of other guys that walked in. When Erika came back I agreed to go back with her. She told me it was 25 for a dance. She started dancing and did some pretty light touching and grinding on me but with almost zero energy or charisma. Literally super boring and with almost no interaction. But her tits were very nice, honestly a 10. She had to give me a BBBJ to get me going and then got on top but again with zero energy. This lasted all in all almost 4 songs. She told me to surprise her when I asked how much I owed, I gave her 1.6 and she seemed pleased.
-
02-04-23 19:17 #9681Regular Member

Posts: 21Nicole
When to the doll house and had a girl call Nicole, Cuban girl with a big ass and a good start attitude but once she tell me in to get a dance it was the worse dance possible. You know when you get a dance the dancers at least grin you a little she was a foot away from me. She was trying to make me pay too much for two sons and something extra. When I said no and say let's do one dance, she was colder than and Iceberg.
-
01-31-23 18:52 #9680Senior Member

Posts: 653I've been to a couple bottoms up, sos and flash dancers.
Originally Posted by CraigHarper
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 16:04 #9679Senior Member

Posts: 98My two cents continued
Which one did you go to? My experience at Passions has always been like a regular strip club. But I do get your point.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 23:11 #9678Senior Member

Posts: 653Just my 2 cents
Is it me or do black strip clubs barely feel like real strip clubs. Every time I go in there are more table top dances than anything. And good luck evening having a conversation with the girl she just going to shake put butt and that's it. Plus usually they can't really gain any sort of a crowd.
-
01-25-23 17:00 #9677Senior Member

Posts: 235Sc
That would be the doll house. It's probably moved since last time you been up, but it's on Phillips highway south of university.
Originally Posted by Count1
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 13:04 #9676Senior Member

Posts: 189Old club still there?
Probably 15 years ago I ventured into a club in Jacksonville, and had a most amazing time (day shift). I cannot recall the name of the club, but it had a distinctive interior, with "cubicles" set up partitioned by glass blocks. The ladies were VERY accommodating, many young and slender, and I walked out several times being very well serviced. I am coming up from east coast central FL in April, and was wondering if this club still exists, and if so, is it still worth while? If not, is there a club which can be recommended for "good" dances with attractive slender young ladies, during day shift? Are there nude clubs in Jacksonville? Thanks in advance, and let me know if you need intel on Space Coast clubs!
-
01-23-23 17:10 #9675Regular Member

Posts: 1Wackos
Long time lurker first time poster. I'm town visiting for the day, went to Wackos around 3:30. Sat at the bar and got approached by Monica a Cuban women, talked for a while and went to the back for a dance. .2 for FS great time and didn't rush. Would go back and see her again.
Originally Posted by SomeGuy3
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 14:41 #9674Senior Member

Posts: 86No that's a different girl entirely.
Originally Posted by BobWood
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 11:53 #9673Senior Member

Posts: 29Wackos
I went to wackos the other night I saw this blonde dancer working night shift at wackos. She come up to me and we were vibing with each other. Had a fun dance and then say I can make you blow your lid for an extra 150 mario coin. I went in had a dream with her on the corner. Everything was covered BTW She give CBJ me to start me off and hop on top and ride me cowgirl. I blow the kids in the bag the dream was done. I believe her name was maria don't know for sure.
-
01-19-23 07:05 #9672Regular Member

Posts: 23Is this her?
I live in Savannah. I have always wanted a strip club to happen. I would make the drive for it. I saw this add in the escort reports. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/134692751564.
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
Is this Maddie?
-
01-14-23 00:35 #9671Senior Member

Posts: 42Dollhouse
Dayshift got there about 12:30 2 dancers one still in the back. Saw Luna very easy to talk to to straight to the point definitely my new favorite place.
-
01-10-23 12:42 #9670Senior Member

Posts: 500Maddie at Sins
I had the pleasure of meeting Maddie at Sins during day shift. She is a 25 year old with long brown hair, stands 5 8 and probably 120 ish. She is from Callahan and has a sexy country accent. It was refreshing to meet her because she is very friendly and knows how to carry on a conversation. After some small talk, I asked for a dance. Went to a regular booth and she quoted 25 per song. She has a nice body with round booty and C cup breasts. She got totally nude and allowed me to gently roam all over. At one point she whispered for me to pull it out. I did and she did a nice HJ, at one point FS can be had. I didn't have a cover so I passed. With this girl being a total pro, I wanted to leave her a good tip so I stopped at two songs so total was 50 plus I gave her a 30 tip. I highly recommend Maddie! On a side note, as I left, there were no customers and five girls on the floor, equal distance from one another, all on their devices.
-
01-02-23 12:42 #9669Senior Member

Posts: 129Maybe
Though someone shouldn't need a veteran to teach good manners and common sense. If a guy forks over the $5 to get a girl nude on stage good sense says to at least stop by and thank them, and probably take a seat and see what the guy is looking for. The only exception would be if a girl doesn't do extras and she learned from other girls that the guy is looking for that. But that isn't an issue as you say this Harley is game. So who knows, maybe she doesn't like older white guys or I look like a relative she hates. Life is too short to try and figure it out.
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
If you are good with regular nude dances, or don't mind investing 30 dollars for a song to see what is on the menu and at what price, then sitting down with them is less important.
-
01-02-23 09:56 #9668Senior Member

Posts: 500Good advice
The younger girls like Harley could learn a thing or two about customer service from the more veteran dancers. If they would show just a little interest in a customer sitting alone, then they could make even more money. I'll admit that when I go to DH, or Sins, I go in, pick a girl, go to VIP, then leave. But others prefer to chat a girl up before hitting VIP. I could stand to learn from those that do this because I've made the mistake of going to VIP, getting a fee dances and then being told I owe 2 for two songs playtime. Unfortunately, when Harley sees me walk in, she knows I am into her so she just grabs my hand and takes me back! Moving forward, I'll be more insistent on chatting the details beforehand. Thanks for the good advice!
Originally Posted by OnTime877
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






