Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 695 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 10417
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9667

    P.s.

    You can bet that if Charlie were alive that would have never happened at the DH, fumbling incompetence, jumping to conclusions, hiding underneath dresses, all a disgrace to the industry.

  2. #9666

    Doll House, Someone Hiding Under Momma's Skirt

    I was in there New Years Eve and I make a lot of song requests with two dollar tips, occasionally five if I'm feeling generous. But the night DJ is somewhat absent minded and often forgets to play my songs after paid. I had a request that was slow to play, so was sitting at the bar glancing over at the DJ booth occasionally, a bit out of frustration and thinking if he noticed me it might prod him along. Walking over and confronting him is always the last resort, but anyway, here comes the skirt, Fonda (great woman) of yesteryear's daughter announcing to me that "someone told me to tell you" that I'm not allowed to "stare at the VIP windows. " ROFL I did no such thing, and if anyone is back there up to no good it's certainly me. So this poor waitress is the fall girl for some paranoid soul that didn't have the courage to confront me face to face and deal with my response. If it was a bouncer or male manager then that would be the saddest testament of all, while it should be their job to take on such tasks, not the waitress! Who should have told whoever sent her as the gopher to handle it themselves. In any case the accusation was 100% false, and if anyone from the DH wants to send me a PM with an apology and some offer of restitution I'm all ears. Happy New Year.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh9q...gD8lBMKfJ3Y7x7

  3. #9665

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    Went to the Doll House last night and had a good time with Harley. She is a sexy 25 ish year old with long brown hair and a nice body. I got a nice two song BBBJ for 1. 2 with catch and release. I was wanting FS but it was her time of the month. May have to come back in a few weeks to partake.
    I'm not sure who you keep reporting on here, as I see you pumped the same stripper back in September. There's a dayshift Harley with light colored hair and in my experience would rather sit with her friends than talk to a guy who has shown interest in spending $. She approached me once, but when she learned that I wanted to chat a bit rather than run straight to the back without anything settled, she took off. After that she declined the offer of a drink and never bothered saying thank you for my $5 stage tip. She also had quoted me $50 a song for a nude dance. LOL All considered I gave up, but as always YMMV. Maybe I look like a relative she hates or her thing may be black guys. You never know.

  4. #9664

    DH or Sins

    I'll be visiting from out of town. I've read back through the forums and it looks like I want to visit either DH or Sins. Is one recommended over the other for FS? I've seen some prices listed that you guys have paid, but seems to be a big difference in reports. What kind of prices are normal? 2 songs would not be long enough for me to finish.

  5. #9663

    Harley at DH

    Went to the Doll House last night and had a good time with Harley. She is a sexy 25 ish year old with long brown hair and a nice body. I got a nice two song BBBJ for 1. 2 with catch and release. I was wanting FS but it was her time of the month. May have to come back in a few weeks to partake.

  6. #9662

    Venturing into the club from the parlor

    Hi all.

    Seeing if a senior could pm me just the usual process at sins.

    I know the way to maneuver in a different setting like the parlor, but never the SC.

    Thank you.

  7. #9661

    Open after 4

    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    Every clubs will be open today and tomorrow?
    Most places open after 4 pm on Christmas Day. Gives the dancers time to watch their kiddos open gifts and then head to work after the kids are exhausted from playing with their GI Joe toys. Managers also know that us mongers are burned out from family and need some "strange" and adult libations!

  8. #9660

    What's open

    Every clubs will be open today and tomorrow?

  9. #9659

    Angel (Pinkys)

    Hi guys. Anyone familiar with a dancer named Angel at Pinkys? I was trying to see if she had a Menu but she seems selective on clients. Am I taking a shot in the dark?

    Any info helps. Thanks.

  10. #9658

    Lolo

    Anybody seen this chick? Goes by lolo, Is off of JTB.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/842638889700

  11. #9657

    Sins

    So I stopped by sins yesterday around 630, it was definitely completely empty I was the only patron there. But they had like seven girls. I stopped in specifically to see Valeria, a cute 20 year old Latin girl. I met her a while back, she's like 51 probably 105 lbs long brown hair, toned body, very pretty face, and absolutely great little caramel be tits. Her rates are high, or more or less the average hot girl rates $. 2 for 2 songs, covered B. J and CG. The first time I went as much as I hate to pay that much, it will surely worth it because she was hot enough to get me where I need to be within Two songs. That was about a month and a half ago, went in yesterday same service still had a pretty decent experience, but she's gained about 5 pounds. I told her that she was very attractive, and that if she stayed fit she would probably make a shit ton of money, but she laughed and said working out is too hard. I thought to myself, the mindset these young girls have thinking that they're going to be able to charge these type of rates forever, is insane. If she stayed in shape she could certainly make that money, but her response just let me know she's a head in the clouds type, that doesn't realize that she needs to work to stay in shape if she wants to keep her money going. Also she had a bit of odor, not enough to complain about, but enough to be pissed that I needed to clean up before going where I needed to be. In conclusion, she's super hot, I would say for me and most people it's worth the $. 2, but I won't be repeating. Two times is enough for me, onto the next one!

  12. #9656

    DH Luna

    I stopped by DH for the first time in a long time just after opening. Only 1 girl at first. A Latino with a hot body. Got a dance, but didn't push for extras cause I wasn't really feeling her and she said there was another girl in the back getting ready.

    The other girl came out and said her name was Luna. I thought I recognized the name from the board but I hadn't checked it before going. She doesn't have the best body. Looks like she just had a kid recently. But there was something about her that had me interested in getting a dance. She was wearing some fuzzy animal ears and when she said I could play with them during the dance, I knew she would be down for a mic check.

    She did not disappoint. Left very satisfied.

  13. #9655

    Wackos Screens?

    I'm back in Jacksonville after many months. I used to get a lot of extras at wackos but the last year has been terrible. Everyone seems worried about getting caught. I've pretty much stopped going, and only go to dollhouse and sins now.

    Yesterday I stopped in wackos and noticed screens in the VIP area. One girl offered to put up the screen but she wanted $300, plus $100 to the door guy, plus the cost of the songs. I passed on this.

    What's the deal with the screens?

    Anywhere better to go on a Sunday?

    If I'm back at wackos today, who is good for extras?

  14. #9654
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishguy717  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, there's a sign right next to the entrance to VIP that list song prices at $30. Next time a girl tells you $40, unless you're really horny at the moment, show her the sign and bail up front. Better yet, save time and ask them "What kind of dance" you're going to get, and "$30, right? If they try to go higher, point to the sign at the door.
    I was in there today and all the girls say "it's $30 per song. $40 if you want me to take off my panties".

    So they've figured out a way to handle the sign.

    Luna sucked the life out of me. Not cheap but worth the extra.

  15. #9653

    Out and about type of night

    First went to emperors hoping to see some really quality women but ended up seeing nothing to impressive. Had a nice conversation with one of the dancers but didn't make me curious to have a dance with her.

    Second stop went to doll house and the latin women were there. I saw Mia, Leigh and two other latinas there. Nice big booties with long hair and one on a slender frame with brown skin. And the one thing I love about the Latin women they get straight to the point and give you the full blown experience. Heck when I entered the spot one smiled waved and welcomed me. And if cost you know I got to show the appreciation back. Latina dancers know how to treat a man.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape