Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 442 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 492 542 942 1442 ... LastLast
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 26375
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19760
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver17  [View Original Post]
    I first saw her during the 1st year of COVID at a house off E ryan rd. She looked great and gave a great slow bbj. After she moved into motels she started a downward spiral.
    I think she had more craters on her legs then on the face of the moon.

  2. #19759
    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    One of the better ones is back, nice girl lovely boobs.
    Thats great, does she have a new number I haven't been able to get in contact with her.

  3. #19758

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    Lynn even posts pics of her scratching and looking psycho, used to look like a cute soccer mom.
    I first saw her during the 1st year of COVID at a house off E ryan rd. She looked great and gave a great slow bbj. After she moved into motels she started a downward spiral.

  4. #19757
    Quote Originally Posted by TooBlue1300  [View Original Post]
    Sorry not a report, but anyone know what happened to Allison. Had a really good time with her a long time ago. Just woundering if she is still in the game, or if anyone knows whatever happened to her.

    Here a old link with her picture. Thanks in advance.

    https://milwaukee.sugarnights.com/es...n-262-298-2244
    She was fun yes, I saw her shopping in sheb like in fall. She messaged back and forth same day but has not responded to me in 1 or 2 months so idk.

  5. #19756
    Quote Originally Posted by Gopack13  [View Original Post]
    She had a child a couple of years ago, so yeah, she probably just got out of the business. Wasn't her mother also posting on STG?
    So I saw amanda sue shopping in SHEB like 1 to 2 months ago, got her number and texted a few days. Then hasnt responded in what feels like 2 months or so.

  6. #19755
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Saw Red for the 2nd time. 50 BBBJ. Incall at a hotel with a big bed on the Southwest side that we all are familiar with. I think I've seen 5 ladies there total over the years. Red was staying in the same room as Cuban Barbie did many moons ago. She put on weight and is very talkative. She rubs this heat lotion on your Johnson to get started and then proceeds to makes love to it. Lots of rubbing, sucking and licking. I usually don't nut with a BBBJ but she makes me bust hard.
    Reds ad doesn't pop up.

  7. #19754
    Quote Originally Posted by KangarooKid  [View Original Post]
    Still the champ. Red. Overall safest and sexiest.
    Bbw Vivian.

  8. #19753

    Sammie love

    Quick thing.

    I'm sure she is top top notch with many reviews but our possible meet just didn't feel right.

    I messaged her a few weeks ago and she replied asap and we had plans for 5 days after initial texts.

    I honestly forgot and she went off on text saying she will blacklist me? Like go ahead if that's even a real thing.

    I didn't like that we can't even call 1 time to hear a voice either, what's the bad in talking one time like when I'm parked and going up to room?

    Just was a bad experience, I wish I woulda saw her tho.

  9. #19752
    So you're saying the tattoo girl is real? The pics look too good to me, is she a dancer anywhere? How about big momma, I texted and no reply for 4 hrs now, she seems like something is off anyway always same hotel by Bayshore which I think as a LEO aera.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230128-182730.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230128-182549.jpg‎  

  10. #19751
    One of the better ones is back, nice girl lovely boobs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TMTMyNzM0Y2JjZmI5MGUzZTVmNjAxODdmZTY3MjZkMDE5MjdjMw.jpg‎  

  11. #19750
    Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeLiberty  [View Original Post]
    Where we're able to se her face? She doesn't post it in her ads.
    I had a session with her. Disappointing.

  12. #19749

    Only a mother could love

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryBob  [View Original Post]
    Seen her face and it's not attractive at all to me. Hit or miss with her.
    Where we're able to se her face? She doesn't post it in her ads.

  13. #19748

    Mona

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwPussyHound  [View Original Post]
    I visited Mona that other day. As stated before nice body for a woman her age. She is a busy lady had me waiting outside for 20 mins after our agreed meeting time. I arrived 5 minutes early to check out area saw other man leaving her door. Just as I was about to leave she's ready so I went in. She answered the door in a sexy dress walked in saw her large male roommate. Once at her small room right to business great Bbj then put cover on basically She just laid there. She did seem to be on something (high) and kinda out of it. She was sexy but the (roommate) and area add to the risk and lack of attention. I probably won't repeat. Once back to my car doing a little cleaning up myself with wipes. Other man pulls up and gets out walks to her door.

  14. #19747
    I had contacted her last week but I didn't care for her incall location. I took a pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by BCooper  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...b/099021664743

    This is her. Pics are legit. Dfk BBBJ cfs. I had a very pleasant time with her. It wasn't anything AMAZING. But I enjoyed seeing her. May repeat if I've got the itch and my regular isn't around. I would say she's one of the better looking girls, for STG that is.

  15. #19746

    Vegas

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...b/099021664743

    This is her. Pics are legit. Dfk BBBJ cfs. I had a very pleasant time with her. It wasn't anything AMAZING. But I enjoyed seeing her. May repeat if I've got the itch and my regular isn't around. I would say she's one of the better looking girls, for STG that is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape