Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,241 to 9,255 of 37354
-
01-28-23 10:41 #28114Senior Member

Posts: 140Foxxy
Connected with her about two weeks ago and last night, definitely taking new clients as long as roses are steady she says. Very very freaky girl in a good way.
Originally Posted by BattleBot61
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 00:40 #28113Senior Member

Posts: 316You didn't find her this way?
By her public ad? LOL C'Mon. Foxxy will take new clients, old clients, dead clients, zombie clients. If she can take your money, she'll take you.
Originally Posted by FantasticFour
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/407974614949
-
01-27-23 16:34 #28112Senior Member

Posts: 371She used to go by Pinky, have seen her before but not recently.
Originally Posted by BlackRod82
[View Original Post]
No complaints on service, although she doesn't like anyone touching her tits. Had a nice ass and head game is good.
I think she recently was on vacation so I am not sure of current monkey status.
Never did anything crazy or weird when I was saw her.
Shouldn't be any problems from my experience.
-
01-27-23 16:32 #28111Senior Member

Posts: 51She has been reviewed before post# 27760.
Originally Posted by BlackRod82
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...440&viewfull=1#post6287440.
-
01-27-23 15:40 #28110Senior Member

Posts: 67Any intel would help
Do anyone have any intel I'm go to see her later on.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...i/072752391929
-
01-27-23 15:15 #28109Senior Member

Posts: 170UTR-Foxxy
Ok fellas, I found her!
If you know, then you know! She is still in business and providing the same level of service. Don't ask how I found her it's a long story.
She's looking to reconnect back with her regulars, so if you fall into this category PM me for details. Again if you know her then you know, don't think she's looking for new clients.
FF out.
-
01-27-23 11:22 #28108Senior Member

Posts: 51Sally
Same #. She was at a different spot off JD the day I saw her.
Originally Posted by AllAboard
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-23 09:04 #28107Senior Member

Posts: 477Does anyone remember her from 2019 ?
I ran across these pictures of her taken in 2019. She was a great date but I have forgotten her name. If you know her please send me a private message.
-
01-26-23 08:03 #28106Senior Member

Posts: 51Sabrina
Yes saw her last Friday. Staying at hotel on commerce. I opted for everything covered. She smelled good and was friendly but a little shy. Tight kitty. She will quote you 300 for half hour but you can negotiate down to 200. Greek is an up charge.
Originally Posted by Rpatl
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-23 07:17 #28105Senior Member

Posts: 103Sabrina
Morning. Anyone seen this one?
Searched some old threads but links appear to be dead.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/614561617269
-
01-25-23 22:59 #28104Senior Member

Posts: 110I agree. I pop over every now and then to see if it's livened up. Always disappointed.
Originally Posted by GolfMan57
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 21:23 #28103Senior Member

Posts: 171Sally
Same location same number?
Originally Posted by Carolina67
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 20:30 #28102Senior Member

Posts: 489I can't get a call back from her
Has anyone else been successful?
Originally Posted by ChillinVA
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 16:23 #28101Senior Member

Posts: 220I've met with her a few times back when she was in Midlothian. Nice lady who is respectful of your time. I totally agree and second your review.
Originally Posted by ChillinVA
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 16:09 #28100Senior Member

Posts: 135Head dr
BBJack just gave a positive report #27931 on a lady near the Diamond. I haven't had a chance to try her yet but definitely on the list to try.
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





