Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 578 of 2024 FirstFirst ... 78 478 528 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 628 678 1078 1578 ... LastLast
Results 8,656 to 8,670 of 30351
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21696

    Interesting but NO

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkDean  [View Original Post]
    They have to be photo shopped. You can't make shit like this up? Walk fast.
    The family team theme sounds fun but I don't think I could stoop this low. Those two have been posting around the upstate and around CLt for years on and off. Probley legit but years of hard living with demons has stole their looks and along with most else. Someone please take the plunge and do share LOL!

  2. #21695

    Toothless hillbillies

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I just KNEW someone would bite on this. Go for it dude. They are cheap too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gasto...-/737726992399

    Mom only has one leg but that is a leg you won't have to spread.
    Toothless hillbillies. Run away. Fast. These 2 are really scary.

    GB40.

  3. #21694

    O No

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I just KNEW someone would bite on this. Go for it dude. They are cheap too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gasto...-/737726992399

    Mom only has one leg but that is a leg you won't have to spread.
    They have to be photo shopped. You can't make shit like this up? Walk fast.

  4. #21693
    Quote Originally Posted by GodzB  [View Original Post]
    Skip her. Met with her earlier this week. Not the worst head game I've ever had but she doesn't look much like the pictures, (demons obviously done a lot of damage there) and she won't undress at all. Not the worst in the world but you can find better for that money.
    Thanks for the heads up! I got lucky later that evening and scooped up maybe one of the top 5 bbj I've had. Love when they don't stop until you're destroyed LOL. Posted about it on Street Walker Reports.

  5. #21692
    I just KNEW someone would bite on this. Go for it dude. They are cheap too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gasto...-/737726992399

    Mom only has one leg but that is a leg you won't have to spread.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyYoung  [View Original Post]
    Can you share the link?

    Whats the damage and review?

    If you ever go to Raleigh, see Spicy May.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mjuynte5mwe0odvhzja3zdvmzdm2ytdhmmm3mzvjmmq2nzi5otu.jpg.jpg‎  

  6. #21691

    Eli

    That was discussed in the indie thread and the WTF are you talking about thread. Does her number still start with 585? I'm not sure my contact is correct for her.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyYoung  [View Original Post]
    I reached out fee times, she said she is taking a break.
    .

  7. #21690
    Quote Originally Posted by GodzB  [View Original Post]
    Skip her. Met with her earlier this week. Not the worst head game I've ever had but she doesn't look much like the pictures, (demons obviously done a lot of damage there) and she won't undress at all. Not the worst in the world but you can find better for that money.
    Thanks for the heads up! I got lucky later that evening and scooped up maybe one of the top 5 BBJ I've had. Love when they don't stop until you're destroyed LOL. Posted about it on Street Walker Reports.

  8. #21689

    Statesville eros girl

    https://www.eros.com/search/text?sch=Statesville&loc=8

    Asking for 350.

    Are eros girls reliable? Is says she is verified.

  9. #21688
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Choices are slim as it is. You could always go with the mother / daughter duo in Gastonia?
    Can you share the link?

    Whats the damage and review?

    If you ever go to Raleigh, see Spicy May.

  10. #21687

    Eli

    I reached out fee times, she said she is taking a break.

  11. #21686
    Senior Member


    Posts: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by David78  [View Original Post]
    Messaged this one that I would like to see her. She responded quickly with hotel / address. Quoted me 70 bbjcim or anal qv 120. I responded with ETA and then crickets. Does anyone have experience with her? She's in Rock Hill.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rock-...o/260778479461
    Skip her. Met with her earlier this week. Not the worst head game I've ever had but she doesn't look much like the pictures, (demons obviously done a lot of damage there) and she won't undress at all. Not the worst in the world but you can find better for that money.

  12. #21685
    Choices are slim as it is. You could always go with the mother / daughter duo in Gastonia?

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyYoung  [View Original Post]
    Meadow was a dead fish.

  13. #21684
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Vivian advertise doing doubles with Meadow or Jennifer. You may reach out to her? I never met Meadow but I wasn't impressed with Vivian alone.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...y/620990719562

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...2/039156243946
    Meadow was a dead fish.

  14. #21683

    Mooresville girl

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...k/884889231122

    She advertises for mooresville and hickory. Its very difficult to schedule.

    She responds after 3-4 hours of your message but disappears immediately.

    She is my kind of girl looks-wise. Anyone seen her before?

  15. #21682
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerLuvrNC  [View Original Post]
    Check out my post on the Ripoff reports (#499). This might take you right to it: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...492&viewfull=1#post5664492. If you want reliable girls who will go around to the strip clubs, you might have to check out the Eros girls. You'll pay lots for them though.
    Thanks Spinner,

    I am amazed at how hard this is to setup. It does seem like the strip club idea is an issue. Oh well, I may have to settle for a coed cutie and hope I don't get shafted.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape