Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,256 to 6,270 of 25031
-
01-29-23 14:39 #18776Senior Member

Posts: 60Pricilla
I got a random text a week ago fr someone claiming to be Priscilla anybody else get this text?
-
01-29-23 11:33 #18775Regular Member

Posts: 14Alexia
She's not a BBW if that's what you're asking. She is the definition of thick.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 09:48 #18774Senior Member

Posts: 55Thank you so much! OMG! There is no one good out there!
Thank you so much! OMG! There is no one good out there!
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 17:59 #18773Senior Member

Posts: 4545Athena and Victoria
Athena is a crackhead and I don't recommend. She will use not doing crack as an excuse to cut your time shirt.
Originally Posted by JohnV500
[View Original Post]
As for Victoria, she don't look like that hot in person. I don't recommend none of them.
-
01-28-23 17:54 #18772Senior Member

Posts: 4545Alexa
I try to see her and never got a damn reply. So is she thick like the pics or bigger?
Originally Posted by RunnerMan401
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 15:47 #18771Senior Member

Posts: 383https://www.tsescorts.com/massachuse...s/786-480-7603
Originally Posted by MWaters
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 15:44 #18770Senior Member

Posts: 383Stay away from Malanna too who usually hosts out of Walpole. Same deal with being post opp.
Originally Posted by Bunny2988
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 15:40 #18769Senior Member

Posts: 383Yes, legit. However, she / he is post opp. Search the Boston board for Michelle.
Originally Posted by Bunny2988
[View Original Post]
https://www.tsescorts.com/massachusetts/boston/shemale-escorts/786-480-7603
-
01-28-23 13:37 #18768Regular Member

Posts: 10I don't think that this is her, but I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by EManer377
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 12:43 #18767Senior Member

Posts: 375Nope. Not a chance.
Originally Posted by Bunny2988
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 10:42 #18766Regular Member

Posts: 12Could this be Athena that was with Dcd??
Originally Posted by JohnV500
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 04:45 #18765Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone seen her before?
Hey folks,
Was trying to setup something with this lady. Does anyone know if she is legit?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...m/788205208590
-
01-27-23 22:43 #18764Regular Member

Posts: 21That's Latina Jackie. Looks like she went with new name and pictures. I posted about her a while back to mixed reactions LOL
.
Originally Posted by RunnerMan401
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-23 18:49 #18763Regular Member

Posts: 14Alexia Vega report
Hi gentlemen,
Time to contribute and provide my bi-annual pussy report. Today's report is Alexia Vega.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/062350812038
I'll try to keep it short and sweet. She was willing to see me on short notice. Was quoted $200 hh $300 hr. Normally I'm not paying something like this but I had just gotten flaked on by another provider and the little head was doing the thinking. Booked a hh. She's at an extended stay so no private residence which is whatever for me, personally. I get the feeling that YMMV with her but her and I clicked pretty quickly. Started out BBBJ and turned into CBJ as we switched to 69. We did some DFK and mutual fondling back and forth. The rest is standard business, aka we started banging in different positions until I blew in the rubber. We cuddled for a couple minutes and she even let me go a second time within my hh visit. I mostly say YMMV because I've seen mixed reviews from years ago (she told me she took a break from providing so it checks out). I would repeat so much more often I just wish it was a little more affordable for me but it was a nice treat. For the nasty Johns out there, nothing gave me the impression that she was down for BBFS so I didn't ask.
She's a short Latina MILF in her 30's with a fat ass and a nice rack to play with to boot. She's super friendly and seemed down to earth. Didn't see any red flags or sign of drugs which is always awesome to see around here. Treat her nice please, she's a sweet lady.
If you end up seeing her please report back!! Everyone has different experiences and this was just my own. Hope this helps!
-
01-27-23 14:34 #18762Regular Member

Posts: 15That's a shame she used to be a great provider. Although it has been a while since and I myself was looking to make a appointment with her. Looking at her recent reviews on T. E. are I think I will stay away as well. Such a shame.
Originally Posted by CanJockey
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




