Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 418 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 318 368 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 468 518 918 1418 ... LastLast
Results 6,256 to 6,270 of 25027
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18772
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Alexa

    Quote Originally Posted by RunnerMan401  [View Original Post]
    Hi gentlemen,

    Time to contribute and provide my bi-annual pussy report. Today's report is Alexia Vega.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/062350812038

    I'll try to keep it short and sweet. She was willing to see me on short notice. Was quoted $200 hh $300 hr. Normally I'm not paying something like this but I had just gotten flaked on by another provider and the little head was doing the thinking. Booked a hh. She's at an extended stay so no private residence which is whatever for me, personally. I get the feeling that YMMV with her but her and I clicked pretty quickly. Started out BBBJ and turned into CBJ as we switched to 69. We did some DFK and mutual fondling back and forth. The rest is standard business, aka we started banging in different positions until I blew in the rubber. We cuddled for a couple minutes and she even let me go a second time within my hh visit. I mostly say YMMV because I've seen mixed reviews from years ago (she told me she took a break from providing so it checks out). I would repeat so much more often I just wish it was a little more affordable for me but it was a nice treat. For the nasty Johns out there, nothing gave me the impression that she was down for BBFS so I didn't ask.

    She's a short Latina MILF in her 30's with a fat ass and a nice rack to play with to boot. She's super friendly and seemed down to earth. Didn't see any red flags or sign of drugs which is always awesome to see around here. Treat her nice please, she's a sweet lady.

    If you end up seeing her please report back!! Everyone has different experiences and this was just my own. Hope this helps!
    I try to see her and never got a damn reply. So is she thick like the pics or bigger?

  2. #18771
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Yes, legit. However, she / he is post opp. Search the Boston board for Michelle.

    https://www.tsescorts.com/massachusetts/boston/shemale-escorts/786-480-7603
    https://www.tsescorts.com/massachuse...s/786-480-7603

  3. #18770
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny2988  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks,

    Was trying to setup something with this lady. Does anyone know if she is legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...m/788205208590
    Stay away from Malanna too who usually hosts out of Walpole. Same deal with being post opp.

  4. #18769
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny2988  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks,

    Was trying to setup something with this lady. Does anyone know if she is legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...m/788205208590
    Yes, legit. However, she / he is post opp. Search the Boston board for Michelle.

    https://www.tsescorts.com/massachusetts/boston/shemale-escorts/786-480-7603

  5. #18768
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by EManer377  [View Original Post]
    Could this be Athena that was with Dcd??
    I don't think that this is her, but I could be wrong.

  6. #18767
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny2988  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks,

    Was trying to setup something with this lady. Does anyone know if she is legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...m/788205208590
    Nope. Not a chance.

  7. #18766
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    Could this be Athena that was with Dcd??

  8. #18765

    Anyone seen her before?

    Hey folks,

    Was trying to setup something with this lady. Does anyone know if she is legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...m/788205208590

  9. #18764
    That's Latina Jackie. Looks like she went with new name and pictures. I posted about her a while back to mixed reactions LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by RunnerMan401  [View Original Post]
    Hi gentlemen,

    Time to contribute and provide my bi-annual pussy report. Today's report is Alexia Vega.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/062350812038

    I'll try to keep it short and sweet. She was willing to see me on short notice. Was quoted $200 hh $300 hr. Normally I'm not paying something like this but I had just gotten flaked on by another provider and the little head was doing the thinking. Booked a hh. She's at an extended stay so no private residence which is whatever for me, personally. I get the feeling that YMMV with her but her and I clicked pretty quickly. Started out BBBJ and turned into CBJ as we switched to 69. We did some DFK and mutual fondling back and forth. The rest is standard business, aka we started banging in different positions until I blew in the rubber. We cuddled for a couple minutes and she even let me go a second time within my hh visit. I mostly say YMMV because I've seen mixed reviews from years ago (she told me she took a break from providing so it checks out). I would repeat so much more often I just wish it was a little more affordable for me but it was a nice treat. For the nasty Johns out there, nothing gave me the impression that she was down for BBFS so I didn't ask.

    She's a short Latina MILF in her 30's with a fat ass and a nice rack to play with to boot. She's super friendly and seemed down to earth. Didn't see any red flags or sign of drugs which is always awesome to see around here. Treat her nice please, she's a sweet lady.

    If you end up seeing her please report back!! Everyone has different experiences and this was just my own. Hope this helps!
    .

  10. #18763

    Alexia Vega report

    Hi gentlemen,

    Time to contribute and provide my bi-annual pussy report. Today's report is Alexia Vega.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/062350812038

    I'll try to keep it short and sweet. She was willing to see me on short notice. Was quoted $200 hh $300 hr. Normally I'm not paying something like this but I had just gotten flaked on by another provider and the little head was doing the thinking. Booked a hh. She's at an extended stay so no private residence which is whatever for me, personally. I get the feeling that YMMV with her but her and I clicked pretty quickly. Started out BBBJ and turned into CBJ as we switched to 69. We did some DFK and mutual fondling back and forth. The rest is standard business, aka we started banging in different positions until I blew in the rubber. We cuddled for a couple minutes and she even let me go a second time within my hh visit. I mostly say YMMV because I've seen mixed reviews from years ago (she told me she took a break from providing so it checks out). I would repeat so much more often I just wish it was a little more affordable for me but it was a nice treat. For the nasty Johns out there, nothing gave me the impression that she was down for BBFS so I didn't ask.

    She's a short Latina MILF in her 30's with a fat ass and a nice rack to play with to boot. She's super friendly and seemed down to earth. Didn't see any red flags or sign of drugs which is always awesome to see around here. Treat her nice please, she's a sweet lady.

    If you end up seeing her please report back!! Everyone has different experiences and this was just my own. Hope this helps!

  11. #18762
    Quote Originally Posted by CanJockey  [View Original Post]
    Don't bother.
    That's a shame she used to be a great provider. Although it has been a while since and I myself was looking to make a appointment with her. Looking at her recent reviews on T. E. are I think I will stay away as well. Such a shame.

  12. #18761

    Newbie

    Hi,

    I'm new to all of this. I'm looking for a reliable provider to become a regular to. Someone slim, and 5'6" or shorter. DM me if you know anyone. Thank you.

  13. #18760

    Kerry

    Quote Originally Posted by TornHeart  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing this post often on STG. Anyone have info on her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/613917121371.
    Don't bother.

  14. #18759

    Ciara

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    LOL, I would see her but she don't do FS qv and I'm not paying her $200 hh when I have 2 UTR I can see for $100 each for the week.
    She quoted me 400 for GFE. What are these girls thinking. LMAO.

  15. #18758

    Alicia

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/209268763218

    I have been friends with this girl on Facebook for many years. She told me point blank that she scams guys. But now I'm noticing she's advertising with out call and in call. So I'm thinking to myself. Maybe she changed her ways?. How can she scam someone if she's going to their house?. Can someone please make a review about their interactions with her or if they actually met her?. She told me she's like 22 years old now she's posting that she's 28?. That's another odd thing about her ad?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230126-214246.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230126-214126.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape