Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 24823
-
01-28-23 08:14 #19573Senior Member

Posts: 77Who was it?
Who was this psych? Send me a private message if you prefer.
Originally Posted by AusEx
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 06:58 #19572Regular Member

Posts: 22Tonights recs
Will be in town this evening, looking for some good recs (pm if needed) 4 is the limit. Normally stick with DI but the menu tonight just iisnt for me.
-
01-27-23 21:35 #19571Senior Member

Posts: 171Trouble
Met with this gal tonight.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/107855772
Agreed to an amount for hhr. Get there and all seems well. Starts with a massage. We chat as she rubs. 20 minutes go by and I ask if she'd like to get to the good stuff. She starts hunting for a cover but misplaced it. After several minutes I say that I could come back another time. She's fine with that. I then offer a what I felt was a very generous amount for the 20 minute massage, and request the rest back. She starts flipping out saying that she's going to be in big trouble with her bf. Mind you I asked her beforehand if she was independent to which she said yes. So this goes on for about five minutes. I'm being kind, asking politely for my funds, telling her I'd be glad to come back. She's on her phone texting someone exat this point. I tell her that I'm uncomfortable and would like to leave. Next thing there's a bang at the door and loud male voice yelling to open up. She's freaking out. I go and open the door and there stands a good sized fella, presumably her bf. I say I don't want any trouble and she can keep the dough. I leave in tact and a little poorer. Certainly not a happy ending for me.
Be safe.
-
01-27-23 20:01 #19570Regular Member

Posts: 16Rose
Suspected scammer.
Requested $50 deposit.
https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/3456912.htm?cat=1
-
01-27-23 18:58 #19569Senior Member

Posts: 171Sure did
You are right on. I'm learning that truth the hard way unfortunately. I had prided myself on thinking I was a good better. Able to discern genuine over impostor. Apparently not! Lesson learned though. We chatted for a decent while before I provided funds, after I had felt confident she was legit.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-23 15:58 #19568Senior Member

Posts: 222Wow
She sounds nice.
Originally Posted by AusEx
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-23 12:15 #19567Senior Member

Posts: 808Hopefully
Hopefully you did not send her "gas" money. There is no reason to ever send any chick you do not know money.
Originally Posted by SapFlapClap
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-23 11:09 #19566Regular Member

Posts: 16Beware Mental Instability
I asked an Indy escort who advertises on Eros if she would see a senior. She said "sure".
I provided screening info and booked an appointment with her.
I booked a hotel room and so notified her.
The day before the appointment, she notified me she had booked a room at a different hotel (and told me I'd have to pay for it), and at a different time.
Concerned, I cancelled the appointment.
Not long after, knowing some escorts are single mothers or depend on their income, I agreed the re-establish the appointment.
Whereupon she went ballistic.
Here's one of her emails to me:
"Eat shit and enjoy your denture glue. No wonder you have to hire women to spend time with you. You're miserable. Definitely not my loss. One day I'll be old and gross like you, but I won't be miserable and sad and lonely and horny."
Here's a portion of another:
"and don't forget that I have your address sir. I'd be careful if I were you."
"Escorts are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get."
-
01-27-23 08:33 #19565Senior Member

Posts: 171Scammer
This one is a scammer. Steer clear.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...t/304199464102
-
01-27-23 06:26 #19564Senior Member

Posts: 1095Chloe
https://modelingave.escortbook.com/m...hloe-chi-47770
Originally Posted by DowninBTown
[View Original Post]
She's been on my list for a while, just haven't made it up there.
-
01-26-23 22:56 #19563Senior Member

Posts: 136Chicago recs?
I review the Chicago board, but thought I'd also ask here where my friends are. Car pooling with coworkers to Chicago for an overnight and meeting near OHare. Would ideally like to welcome some young possibly Asian talent to my hotel room, but I'm willing to Uber out to a massage place or apartment if not too far. I'm guessing some of you travel that way now and again. Any recommendations? May need to be as late as 10 pm Sunday night. PM if you like. Appreciate it.
DBT.
-
01-26-23 16:30 #19562Senior Member

Posts: 350I was stuck up in South Bend / Goshen for a year, and the talent was sparse.
Originally Posted by TommyButt
[View Original Post]
I met Leslie a few times while I was up there. She has MILF vibe. I'd compare her to Liz up in Tipton.
That's two girls from the South Bend area that have moved to Indy. It was tough finding action before must be a dessert now.
-
01-26-23 13:19 #19561Senior Member

Posts: 268Facebook or Insta LOL
Look at the guys other 5 posts. It's about a chick named Leslie in Mishawaka. All 5 posts are about LESLIE. LOL Dudes in love, or she writes a nice self serving review. She's been reviewed by a few seniors though around the SBend area
Here's her ad. Appears she's in Carmel now.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/carme...e/894010256861
Your welcome TB.
Originally Posted by RunForGold
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-23 08:47 #19560Senior Member

Posts: 2148How about
Helping the rest of us find her. Your statement by itself is a so what if you aren't willing to provide information to others which is the purpose of this board.
Originally Posted by BobAron
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 20:35 #19559Senior Member

Posts: 342How about 'The Rest of the Story'?
How does your empty comment add to the subject of this forum? This isn't Facebook or Instagram.
Originally Posted by BobAron
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





