Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 28083
-
01-27-23 22:55 #22038Senior Member

Posts: 104Abbey, 108
I had a positive experience with Abbey at 108 on Kearney Villa Road. She greeted me with a nice smile and a hug wearing a red dress as I came through the entrance. Friendly and affectionate introduction. Started with a light back masaage with some type of oil. I initiated flip and of course I said full menu. She gave me option for BJ on couch or bed. So I'm sitting on the couch while she's on her knees on the floor giving a great BBBJ with BLS. Back onto the bed and on rolls the rubber. Kissing throughout, started with bouncing her slender warm body with very fun to play with B-cups on me. Switched to mish and it felt good so I decided to let the round out the chamber. Had a fantastic time with Abbey and would love to repeat. I believe her last day available, along with all the current roster is 1/31. Speaking of which I met Peach, as someone pointed out looks like a big boobeeb anime character. Yiyi (or E-E) tall chick, definitely interested in her. Sevyn was in the room so never met her. Peace!
-
01-27-23 22:37 #22037Senior Member

Posts: 646Ufs
Stopped in to see if a certain girl was there again. Crazy how everyone kept it on the down low.
I asked if she or a couple of other girls, Layla or Chelsea were there and that I was on lunch, had to get back to work and just wanted to see who was there to make an appointment for later. She pulls me in and starts groping me. She was saying oh baby come with me. She wasn't bad looking, nice soft MM's not bad overall but I don't get out much and would rather save my cash for Peach or others.
She started putting her hand down my pants. In the back. I thought she was going for a stinky pinky. She grabbed my hand and put it down the top of her dress. Her tits did look and feel great. She started really working my cock through my pants. I started getting really hard.
I again asked if Layla or Chelsea were there. She said no baby come with me. Cranking my cock hard with her other hand down my pants on my ass. I kept telling her maybe I'd call for an appointment later since I had to get back to work.
I asked her repeatedly what her name was. She kept saying Laylachelsea. She was relentless. At this point I was practically half way there. She kept going at it and I told her that she already made me cum. She said no, not wet. Probably would be a fucking dynamo.
-
01-27-23 18:19 #22036Senior Member

Posts: 102He said she was at UFS which means Unique Foot Spa which is out in the College Area.
Originally Posted by Deeto420
[View Original Post]
I went there once, wasn't impressed and left. Can't say if it improved or not.
-
01-27-23 17:57 #22035Senior Member

Posts: 49108 Seven
What up Mayne.
Went to 108 and saw Seven before she leaves from what I was told is the 31st.
Tl; Dr was fun. Would go again.
Standard Asian body pretty much. And I don't mean it in a mean way.
Eraser nips. Small butt.
Welcomes daty. Light to medium Bush.
Does Listerine cat bath on back. Then normal cat bath on back.
Dfk, BBBJ, 69, cg, mish, doggy.
Makes the Asian noises but not high pitch.
She's a very kind and polite woman. Would pick over Abby.
Solid 2nd round pick. Will run a slant over the middle for the 1st down.
-
01-27-23 16:38 #22034Banned Member

Posts: 32Question
I'm planning to go to 108 somewhere this month or the next. I have a couple of questions that I need to be answered before I go there.
-What is the best time out of the week to go there and have fun with the ladies?
-Ik that $60 entry fee (please correct me if I'm wrong in this) but I've been told that the tip for FS is like $180?
- are the girls there clinically tested?
- which girl is the best for GFE? I know you guys have your opinions and preferences but I'm opened minded and I would like to know from you're guys experience.
-
01-27-23 14:05 #22033Regular Member

Posts: 11My man. If one were to look, Where would they find this Greek goddess?
Originally Posted by Nevcantel
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-23 14:04 #22032Regular Member

Posts: 11Lemon Grove mongering
Had a dream I went to you spa for some Bb fun.
Met with Amy. She's thick and younger (5) in looks and only does covered.
Not my proudest moment but I was there and didn't want to leave with heavy balls.
Would not recommend.
Happy hunting out there.
-
01-27-23 13:48 #22031Senior Member

Posts: 646Popped into 108 to get a look a 7. No 7 but did meet Abby. She looked great. Nice, sexy cleavage, pretty face, good English.
Also met Peach. Damn. Like a little anime doll. So cute. Tiny but big up too with the cutest little voice.
-
01-27-23 13:32 #22030Senior Member

Posts: 654Was there upsell for Greek? Care to share. PM if you like.
Originally Posted by Nevcantel
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-23 13:30 #22029Regular Member

Posts: 11Bb LG
Been day dreaming about those BB grannies out in Lemon Grove. Need to relieve some stress! Would appreciate if someone can help me on my journey LOL.
Thanks and happy hunting.
-
01-27-23 12:25 #22028Senior Member

Posts: 618Nice one, thanks for the share.
Originally Posted by Nevcantel
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-23 12:22 #22027Senior Member

Posts: 115108 Miki
After my first dream with You and meeting Miki before leaving, I really felt the need to dream about Miki. Set up an AM appointment with her and boy did I have fun. She has a pretty face for sure, more mature compared to Yiyi, but she definitely felt more relaxed. No signs of rushing or trying to give me commands, it was all about me. I only had a quick 30 min dream, but I used every minute up and felt satisfied at the end. She is very professional while being very GND at the same time. YMMV, but I felt like we hit it off. She brought the other girls in to say hi to me. I saw Hyuna, Seven, but the last one escapes my memory. I think it was Abby? I am not sure. All very sweet, but I think Seven is more my type. Very petite, short colored hair and very bubbly. When I asked her name she said "7 like 711" and I appreciate a sense of humor haha.
I do want to try Seven, but Miki is definitely ATF material for me. I may ask for an hour next time. Really love this spot, I know the ladies are putting on an act, but it does seem more genuine than some of the other spots I've been too.
-
01-27-23 09:23 #22026Senior Member

Posts: 219When I searched for it on RM it came up and had the non-erotic banner on it.
Originally Posted by GilfLover
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-23 08:23 #22025Banned Member

Posts: 319Monica ufs
Face isn't the best, but performance is great. Mm breast and a decent ass. But here's the kicker, she a Greek freak. Only here till end of month. So for you Greek chaser go get you some. Happy hunting.
-
01-26-23 19:53 #22024Senior Member

Posts: 49Oh man. Someone toftt and tell us what its like with a gummer.
Originally Posted by CoverThyAss
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



