Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22016

    Monica ufs

    Face isn't the best, but performance is great. Mm breast and a decent ass. But here's the kicker, she a Greek freak. Only here till end of month. So for you Greek chaser go get you some. Happy hunting.

  2. #22015
    Quote Originally Posted by CoverThyAss  [View Original Post]
    I walked in for recon intel. Taller Chinese lady, red dress, fit form, with missing teeth greeted me. I told her I was just making sure this place was open. She grabbed my balls through my pants and said she was open to whatever you want baby. I wanted to fuck her attitude, just not her. Never came back. This was about 6 months ago.
    Oh man. Someone toftt and tell us what its like with a gummer.

  3. #22014
    Quote Originally Posted by Will008  [View Original Post]
    I noticed this place is fairly new with no reviews but is marked as legit. Has anyone had experiance in this place and can you elaborate?
    How and where does a spa get "marked as legit"?

  4. #22013

    Toothless women

    Quote Originally Posted by Will008  [View Original Post]
    I noticed this place is fairly new with no reviews but is marked as legit. Has anyone had experience in this place and can you elaborate?
    I walked in for recon intel. Taller Chinese lady, red dress, fit form, with missing teeth greeted me. I told her I was just making sure this place was open. She grabbed my balls through my pants and said she was open to whatever you want baby. I wanted to fuck her attitude, just not her. Never came back. This was about 6 months ago.

  5. #22012
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Went to my usual rub and tug for lunch break, but they were busy. Drove around and saw luxe. Decided to TOFTT. . 50 for hhr. Drew Cici, petite, maybe 40 yo, but it was dark. Immediately started caressing boys and taint to start the massage, she knew I enjoyed, so eventually that was all she was touching. Upon flip, she puts her face next to Jr and points to her mouth. I said yes, she said 1. 0, she agreed to. 8. Very commendable BBBJCIM. No fiv tho. I may repeat.
    Wow nice I've only gotten HJ there for 40.

  6. #22011

    Sister massage, casa de oro

    I noticed this place is fairly new with no reviews but is marked as legit. Has anyone had experiance in this place and can you elaborate?

  7. #22010

    Luxe massage on Clmt MB

    Went to my usual rub and tug for lunch break, but they were busy. Drove around and saw luxe. Decided to TOFTT. . 50 for hhr. Drew Cici, petite, maybe 40 yo, but it was dark. Immediately started caressing boys and taint to start the massage, she knew I enjoyed, so eventually that was all she was touching. Upon flip, she puts her face next to Jr and points to her mouth. I said yes, she said 1. 0, she agreed to. 8. Very commendable BBBJCIM. No fiv tho. I may repeat.

  8. #22009

    Full moon spa in La Jolla

    Long time lurker, first post.

    I try to keep the monthly budget down, so sometimes fall into the lure ads.

    On bedpage there is a recent ad going on for 14X half hour FS.

    Checking the phone number pointed to Full Moon spa on pearl.

    I said what the heck, but it ended up disappointing.

    50 hhr house fee. Then there was a lengthy haggling by a MILF which did not speak any English.

    She did not know of any advertised special of course.

    I probably should have left, but invested too much time and effort already. Paid 1. 4 tip.

    No massage to speak of. Quick bbj, 1-2 positions covered and I was out.

    She had man mades and ok body. But I wouldn't be going back.

    A.

  9. #22008
    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    Edit: Her name was 'Seven. ' Man, I'm crapping out with these posts. My bad fellas LOL.
    I had a feeling you meant Seven not eleven LOL. She does look like "Kizuna Sakura. " Hope she performs as good as she looks.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyPlaces  [View Original Post]
    31st as of right now. Just asked since I wanted to know as well since last time I was there.
    Thank you! I have to try her out before she leaves.

  10. #22007
    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    Edit: Her name was 'Seven. ' Man, I'm crapping out with these posts. My bad fellas LOL.
    So it wasn't Seven plus four other girls?

  11. #22006
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcantel  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been able to try the mms who answers the door ant healthy spa? She is bad af, but says she doesn't work.
    There was a review a while back they made reference to her being a great provider.

  12. #22005

    108-Miki

    Shut up Mickey yesterday at 1:08 and had a very good time. She's very petite and has very pretty features. I did not find her overly enthusiastic but enthusiastic enough to get the job done. Services included. Daty, BL, DFK, CBJ (my request) and FS. Overall good time for. 60 Hf and $. 6 to her.

  13. #22004

    Has anyome

    Has anyone been able to try the mms who answers the door ant healthy spa? She is bad af, but says she doesn't work.

  14. #22003

    L' Amour Spa

    Was by Barbecues Galore on Clairemont Mesa Bl. And decided to TOFTT. Milfy looking receptionist, masked, pretty eyes, petite, $60 HF / HR. English was limited, but good enough to build rapore, CMT level massage. Small talk led to me telling her I'm married, and figuring out her age-46, looks mid to late 30's, which is ok for an old fart like me. On the flip, she didn't even ask, just put oil on Jr. And started stroking. Good technique, slow and sensual, not rushed, made me explode. $60 tip and on my way, asked me to come back. I'd probably try again, as it's not a high traffic place. 2 woman shop, both reasonably attractive.

  15. #22002

    Seven

    31st as of right now. Just asked since I wanted to know as well since last time I was there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Traviexo  [View Original Post]
    While I was there, Mimi introduced me to Seven, she's very young and pretty. Someone told me she might only be there a few day but I wouldn't mind seeing her next. She was wearing a red Christmas dress. If anyone knows how long she will be at 108, please let me know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape