Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 1030
-
04-13-23 17:54 #520Senior Member

Posts: 180Inflation
Yeah GPS has gone through some inflation as well, too. I remember as recently as 2017 being able to get a GFE hour experience with a hot young thing for 300 (sometimes less). Now the run of the mill fat-ass gross chick wants 300 for a hh and all covered and no GFE whatsoever.
Originally Posted by BBAsianLover
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-23 13:33 #519Senior Member

Posts: 155Yeah I was interested until I found out her rate. Going to pass.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 11:21 #518Banned Member

Posts: 2302What a bargain!
Janet Ms Jackson posted the following on her Snap:
I love how "gifts" and "donations" are plural.In a different state?
Want to still cum all over me?
Fly me out!
You pay for flight - hotel - food - gifts - donations.
And cum as much as you want.
The GPS on some of these sex workers is insane.
-
03-28-23 23:27 #517Senior Member

Posts: 60Deposits
LMFAO! I know right! I've started asking THEM to send me the amount that they are asking for. It really throws them for a loop that I would ask for it. I just tell them that my time is valuable and I need to make sure that I won't be stood up. Some are so stupid that they go in for for a while with the conversation.
Originally Posted by JohnHolmes99
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 14:00 #516Regular Member

Posts: 8Deposits
What is up with providers requiring a small deposit? I'll just stick with the massage parlors before I pay a deposit and get scammed.
-
03-26-23 01:29 #515Senior Member

Posts: 145Jitters
That's fucked up. If she was a pro at her job, she would have found a way to make you comfortable enough to get hard. I've had similar experience in the past and all it usually takes is a bit of dfk, ball play, daty to recover. Clearly she didn't care and just wanted to get rid of your limpdik ass (no offense). To not have a repeat anymore, I pop a qtr of 100 mg boner pill when meeting new providers, in case of jitters. Don't need it for the subsequent visits whatsoever and I try to avoid them recreationally due to the blood rush I feel on not the big head (little head welcomed to it).
Originally Posted by AnonTheGreat
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-23 00:53 #514Regular Member

Posts: 15Worst money I've spent in a long time
I'll admit for the first 5 minutes of the session I couldn't get hard immediately, especially for meeting a new escort. The place was really nice but it was just cold. I didn't realize till later it was more than her when she told me. There was some older lady I think who owns the incall and another escort who had a appointment with another guy. I was with her for around 15 minutes, I paid 360 for just that it was so fkin bad. She said she didn't have enough time and it wouldn't work since she couldn't make me hard, man what the hell I can say it my fault but that was just too fast, I wanted some of my money back but she said she already did a service. I felt like I got rushed because of a incoming client within that time. Anyone ever been with CamCamilla in the Tacoma area. She's way beautiful in person compared to her advertised pics. I just wish it didn't ended the way it did.
-
03-09-23 09:24 #513Banned Member

Posts: 2302My first thought was that the "someone" is her kid.
Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 08:44 #512Senior Member

Posts: 1305No. I would need her to have an incall. One guy in the Seattle forum tried ti set something up with her and got ghosted. I'd like to try with her at some point. One review says her body is banging so she at least matches her photos. She's a bit pricey on her profile posted rates. If her services are above and beyond I might take a chance.
Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 06:49 #511Senior Member

Posts: 185Pics look pretty good, but this gives me pause:
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
"Text me, do not call. I don't answer calls, because I almost always have someone around me who doesn't know what I do on the side. ".
Did you end up seeing her?
-
02-16-23 19:29 #510Senior Member

Posts: 1305Working_girl858
Has anyone seen her?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...orking_girl858
-
02-06-23 19:19 #509Senior Member

Posts: 545Great report. She is not responsive, but patience works. I verified BBFS and even Greek if you are extremely patient and always polite even when she is scatterbrained. I noticed some scarring, so she probably uses. Total damage $$.
Originally Posted by PacMang
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-23 13:46 #508Senior Member

Posts: 67Anyone seen her?
Noel. Would love to know if anyone has seen her or has any intel. Thanks!
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/2...-real/46278471
Old date but she has recent post on escort alligator. (Down at the moment)
-
01-27-23 13:40 #507Senior Member

Posts: 41[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
01-24-23 15:56 #506Senior Member

Posts: 67Guamanian Goddess
I've seen the first one. It was 400 for VIP BB all holes open for an hour. Tried Greek but was way to tight. Wasn't bad. Her pictures are filtered. I would see her again but not for the VIP price. She's a very short cute gal.
Originally Posted by KingRomeo
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




