Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 7,321 to 7,335 of 33219
-
01-27-23 16:19 #25899Senior Member

Posts: 578Bad Faith
I thought I'd take a leap of Faith, despite mixed reviews over the years. Should have listened to the bad end of the reviews, but have tried with her off and on for quite a while. This was one of the weirder experiences I've had over a long time in the hobby, and one of the few I've ended after I was naked but before the deed.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/110745393
Got there. Truly the crappiest notel that Springdale has to offer. Waited a little too long in the parking lot for the room number. Finally got it. Got there and she was still doing something in the bathroom. She was taking forever to get going for what was supposed to be a qv, including screwing around with one of her three phones to try to get music started on a speaker. Finally she got into bed, still mostly clothed, and started doing something with one of three of her toys on her and me. Then there was a knock on the door, which she sent away. But at that point I'd had it. I left her with half the donation and got out of there. Should have just taken the whole thing, but kinda felt sorry for her. Looks heavier than I'd imagined with I think a very large belly had she ever taken off her clothes, which I'm not sure she does.
Stay away.
-
01-27-23 15:22 #25898Senior Member

Posts: 527No BB. Greek is YMMV.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-23 15:04 #25897Senior Member

Posts: 733Ad says " Special requests are always welcome". Is she BB or Greek friendly?
Originally Posted by DrDave39
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-23 11:50 #25896Senior Member

Posts: 147This is good to see, I wondered about her thought she looked cute and cute enough to raw dog.
Originally Posted by MikeMike55
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-23 11:32 #25895Senior Member

Posts: 2247Heard she spends her days at the Golden Corral Buffet.
Originally Posted by JakoF
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-23 08:30 #25894Senior Member

Posts: 451Saffy
I saw her at her old place about 3 years ago. I agree 100% with your review! She's certainly a great one.
Originally Posted by Potus2020
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-23 07:43 #25893Senior Member

Posts: 109Please don't tell me you pay 250 to 400 an hour.
Originally Posted by KC7676
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-23 07:05 #25892Regular Member

Posts: 2New to the area
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chula...e/182292573872
Has anyone seen her?
-
01-27-23 06:57 #25891Senior Member

Posts: 704Please don't tell me you would pay for that.
Originally Posted by MikeMike55
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-23 22:08 #25890Senior Member

Posts: 827Saffy
Saw Saffy for the third time the other day. Her new place is very safe and cleaner then what she had before but still messy. Two cats that just slept. No smell. She is simply hot. Great body, athletic she says. LOL. Yes, indeed. This girl just turns me on. Don't let the Alt, punk fairy stuff scare you. She is just a fine young lady under all of that. She was clean, smelled great, smooth soft skin. Dressed in sexy lingerie. She could improve her BBBJ skills, but she sure knows how to fuck. I'm old, a diabetic, have ED, etc. I took my shot of Trimix and it was off to the races. Started with BBBJ, FIV, then went to 69. Pussy is tight and tasty. Perky titties, firm ass. Took a nice spanking as well, she likes that. FIA as well. I drove her to a great O with FIV, FIA and a great pussy licking. Then she rode me for awhile, then we went to her couch for some doggy and then I sat down and she mounted me, facing me, and ground out another O for her and I got my nut. I don't nut in a girl very often because of my condition, but, that body, her abs and stomach. Jesus, it was just what I needed. That all took about about 45 m. Then, unexpectedly, she just cuddled with me on her couch and talked for about 10 m. I forgot to mention the BF. Never saw him and I asked about him and she brushed it off. However, I do think I saw him walking down the street back to her apt. as I drove down the road. I saw him during my first 2 visits so I know what he looks like. He has never been a problem to me.
She didn't ask for a review, probably doesn't care but I had to tell someone. LOL. As usual, YMMV, be safe out there.
-
01-26-23 10:46 #25889Senior Member

Posts: 109She likes to fuck. I saw here not too long ago. 80 for a half. Not bad. But she did let me unload in her. But most of the time she tries to over charge.
Originally Posted by MallGuy101
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-23 10:43 #25888Senior Member

Posts: 109Amber
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5133795192
Anything on her?
-
01-26-23 09:19 #25887Senior Member

Posts: 76Ha! We all know that's not true. Not that I'd place her in that category anyway.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
Oh Well. Might have to TOFTT.
-
01-26-23 08:18 #25886Senior Member

Posts: 1222Teeyoo
She also posted on Tryst a while back under the name Teeyoo which is noted in her OF link.
Originally Posted by JstnCase
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-23 07:49 #25885Senior Member

Posts: 537MallGuy Mad Props for being uncomfortably honest. I have my good days and bad (diabetes, overweight, older) and hear these dudes goin' on about multiple pops and sometimes have concerns about finding the right provider who... Understands... and can work with whatever that day brings. I usually stick to BBJCIM because that doesn't require much but would like to enjoy extended service more often.
Originally Posted by MallGuy101
[View Original Post]
If anyone knows of a provider who is "friendly" in that area a shout-out would be appreciated. I know that's generally considered GFE but still any recommendation is helpful.












Reply With Quote





